What's new

Is it advisable to pursue a higher education while managing a business?

This depend on who you are as a person, there are people that finds multitasking easy while some with little distraction lose concentration. I personally as a business oriented person and a multi tasker I can actually combine working and schooling at the same time with ease.

Time management is the most important things whether you own a business or you are simply trying to go back to college while working a job. Anything can be done with the right time figures. Sometimes it takes procrastinating and putting certain priorities first before others.

Pursuing a higher education can be really tasking so it is advisable to focus on building a business till you don't have to be there physically for things to get done. Sometimes multitasking is not the best option one may have.

It is advisable provided you can multi task. You get to gain more knowledge, new innovations and new ideas as well as meet new people. All these can add to the betterment of the business.
Post automatically merged:

It is advisable provided you can multi task. You get to gain more knowledge, new innovations and new ideas as well as meet new people. All these can add to the betterment of the business.

Pursuing a higher education is very important to your business, this will give you a foresight on how to manage your business well. Doing the 2 at a time isn’t advisable, because your focus will not be in one place. Instead look for a trustworthy person to manage your business pending the time you finish with school

Sure he can manage it nevertheless. Human can achieve whatever their mind believe they can achieve. He just need to plan himself. Might even shift his business to the school environment

It possible for you to manage business with schooling especially if you are a young entrepreneur, if you are still going to school and you have a business running you will have to manage both of them together, you may have to find an employee to manage it during your absence or schedule your time table not affect your business.
Exactly it depends on the kind of program he is willing to join in school. There are different program and most of this program gives you ample opportunity to do business and pursue higher education at the same time.

It is possible to pursue higher education while managing business but it all depends on the individual and the available time for you to study go to school and run your business. The most popular method is evening education or adult classes most commonly occurring during weekends. If you are not chanced during the week to study you can push your lectures to till the weekend. This proves that you can study around your business.

Why not. I have a lot of friends who are doing MBA after they set up their business and when the business is already earning them. When you start the business you will understand how important is education and training to enhance your skills and knowledge. You can improve yourself only with education and training.

If it is higher education that will see to the growth of the business it is all welcome but not just to get the higher education and the certificate become useless and not adding value to the business that should grow leap and bound.

Yes he can pursue higher degrees, most people I had known who are successful in their business before chasing for higher dream rather go for the part-time option to a school in the proximity of his business.

It won't be possible, rather will it be advisable for him to opt for full time studies when he hasn't found a trust worthy person to take look over is business.

It's not advisable because it will affect you in school and it will definitely affect your performance in the school
But when you have the necessary backup and assistance you can be able to do it, like having a trusted sales girl or boy that can be handling everything for you until you have the opportunity to go to the store and make the necessary calculations to know your performance and growth of the business.

Yes, its ok to learn new things. It will help you to grow and do more things than before. IF i given a chance i will take an engineering course since im a graduate of 2 year course. I want to learn more and build more confidents in my self. I want to be a good example on my co-leagues and family.

Education is very important and a surviving business needs good management. I will advice he handles the two both might suffer but with little time he will adjust and every thing will fall in place again. Moreover profit from the business will be used in the education

I found that by opening up my opportunities to academia and business, I gained a much wider perspective than I had ever gotten from working in the hospitality industry.
However, doing both is difficult. I will admit that is easier to choose “higher education or business.” Sometimes, you almost have to choose one or the other.

In the case of your friend its a peculiar case as going to school might affect his business. What I will recommend is to make sure first he finds someone trustworthy enough he can give his business to while he schools. Going to school can never be a disadvantage because its a chance to learn new things and expand your horizon and mindset. These are qualities that could be of important help to your friend later in life because with a certificate chances will always be available for you.

yes it is advisable but it depends on individual differences,how you are able to manage yourself and plan yourself such that one will not affect the other and you can always maintain both because the knowledge acquired from education will be used in making the business function well and perfect

Yes, I will like to say that the pursuit of education is and awesome and best decision but it require more effort, their will be a tough time where you will want to give up, but staying and been patient paying the price, definitely there will be joy at the end of the tunnel.
The equation can be determined based on your way and ability to comply to what it will takes.

Both of them is advisable to do if you have the money to do but if you do not have any money to do both of them I advise you to go to school because you may be lucky to get a good employment after you graduated depending on the course you were taking in the university.

There's nothing wrong with pursuing a higher education and managing a business. But in your friend's case, it's okay if he can apply for part time studies so he can still be looking out for his business till he gets someone trustworthy to hand over the business to

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back