What's new

Is it advisable to pursue a higher education while managing a business?

Sure, I can advice a person to go for higher education even if he owns his own company. Education creates various opportunities for people because they're are many organization that offer people contact based on their education level
Post automatically merged:

Sure, I can advice a person to go for higher education even if he owns his own company. Education creates various opportunities for people because they're are many organization that offer people contact based on their education level

It is advisable to have the basic knowledge about the business you are about to venture and knowing the risk that you will go through. Lot of successful people are not even college graduate nor degree holder. It is about your ability to surpass every challenges and having the determination to be successful.

Develop key management skills. One of the biggest highlights of studying a business management degree is the key management skills that will allow you to be a valuable asset to any organisation.
Employability.
An introduction to the business world

I know most of your answers to the question is yes, but here is the whole story. A close pal of mine just started an electronic retail business. He sells all sorts of electrical materials and appliances. The business is moving well since he has little competition in the area But he wants to go to university, and he has not found a trustworthy person that can help him manage his business. The ones he sees are either not capable or wants to steal his money. Do you think it is the right time for him to pursue higher education?
Yes it is possible, if he is ready to part with some money there are some accounting software available that will help with proper stock taking, it will be very difficult for anyone to steal from him
He can also enrol for part- time programs that is suited for busy people and still get to manage his business.

Well, at least some form of higher education, can be very helpful for starting your own business. But mostly its just the experience that makes the business successful. Though Education helps you understand things in business

I know most of your answers to the question is yes, but here is the whole story. A close pal of mine just started an electronic retail business. He sells all sorts of electrical materials and appliances. The business is moving well since he has little competition in the area But he wants to go to university, and he has not found a trustworthy person that can help him manage his business. The ones he sees are either not capable or wants to steal his money. Do you think it is the right time for him to pursue higher education?
Even if want to study , he has to leave the business for someone trust worthy, but trust me he alone can mange the business and at the same time fucus on his education. He need to employ people to manage his business while he's away for school. The only thing he has to do is just to monitor is expenses and how the business is growing.

Pursuing higher education doesn't stop him not to run his business, if he is unable to find anyone worthy to put there in other to manage the business then you can choose to enroll the university in part time so that you will oversee the affair of your business and how it work.

If you are a working professional who wants to advance your career in business, a business degree can be a gamechanger. A business degree can increase job prospects, create advancement opportunities, and increase your salary and lifetime income. It's a worthwhile investment in your career—now and into the future.

No knowledge is lost. If he wants the business to survive in his care, he should seek knowledge through running if a part time program. This will enable time and space even after he has found the so called trustworthy person. So while running a part-time program, he stays to put the new person through and under study him

pursuing a higher education or still enrolling in school while managing a business or handling a side job is not /never an easy task it takes a courageous and handworking someone or determined mind to be engaged in it but it really cool and advisable

yes it can be advisable to pursue high education while managing a business. this is because the more high your education is the more you can get or learn new plans towards your business. moreover you can also get a trust family member or any trust person who can make or run the business to yield profit to manage it.

As for me I won't be in support nor advise you to pursue a higher education while managing a business because it's really going to affect the business it's self and why don't you cut your coat accordingly to your size than doing more than your self

Yes,it is possible to attain an higher educational qualification while doing business.
Because that knowledge that you are about to attain will help you to be more knowledgeable and do things in a more innovative way than before.

You can actually do that if your business is not that demanding or you can put someone you can trust to run it for you while your studying.but if the school is close to your business location it will be easier for you too.

As different kinds of small business have different needs for management, primary consideration should be given to the kind of business that will be run by that manager. If you have a retailing business, it is prudent to place it in the care of a manager, who has the expertise of handling the overall company and sound accounting practices. Although if the manager wishes to not report the sale then how can you be aware? He could customize a patch that has a sensor that tracks the patient's wallet and then alert a doctor when any of the approved or unauthorized transactions take place.

For sure, it is always advisable to have a business and also be educated. They are huge opportunities to access when educated and in business than just being in business and not educated or being educated and not having a business. Having different streams of income is important

No doubt higher education is helpful in his business after completing education. But the problem of business is also serious, he must keep his brother or a close relative in which he has complete trust then he may go. The best solution is to take inventory before going and also take inventory and sale position on daily basis by his employee. After every month he must check all the things and Tele with his accounts.

It is all about trust as even if you hand over the business to your parents and they are not trustworthy, the business will die a natural death. I have seen people that handed over their businesses to those that they are not related to and the business was a success.

I don't think it's the right time to do considering the circumstances surrounding him... He's going to need financial help in studying. He can always go for online courses which will be more convenient for him and his business.

He should not be in a haste to go back to school when he hasn't found a trustworthy person to handle the business he built for years. He should continue running the business and invest in things that can also yield him money even when he is sleeping. He should diversify his income before going back to school so that bills owed won't chase him outside of school.

Having a business while pursuing higher education is very possible, there are so many students that have one or two businesses running for them. It's not so difficult, provided they are no distractions with their academic pursuit.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back