What's new

Is it advisable to pursue a higher education while managing a business?

Pursing a higher education while doing or managing a business depends on your purse and also the amount of time you have to spare for the education , if there's no time , then you shouldn't try it because it will affect your business negatively.

You are right sir, having the knowledge of what you'll be going for is gold, a lot of people are not earning money because they don't have the knowledge.
Yes, Knowledge is power I believe sir.
With knowledge, You would be able to increase your earnings and also improve your skill set with the necessary things.
Knowledge would bring you Gold definitely sir.

He can run his business and still pursue his education. He can apply for a part-time program in a university as this will give him enough time to also manage his business.

If it's just for showcasing..then no I wouldn't advise such. I can only recommend you extend your acedemics if it will only benefit your business and not just for the sake of owning another degree or whatever.

If it is going to be very difficult for someone to combine both of them when it comes to going to school and also managing a business, then I believe that the best thing to do would be to choose the one that is of more priority and see that one through before doing the next one.

Yes, Knowledge is power I believe sir.
With knowledge, You would be able to increase your earnings and also improve your skill set with the necessary things.
Knowledge would bring you Gold definitely sir.
You got it right sir, if you are starting up a business the first thing you need to go for is the knowledge, if you don't have the knowledge that means you are just gambling.

You got it right sir, if you are starting up a business the first thing you need to go for is the knowledge, if you don't have the knowledge that means you are just gambling.
Yes, exactly.
I remember a friend of mine ventured into Forex trading without having the required knowledge, Though he won some of his trades but when the loss came, It took over all of his money including his initial capital.

Surely i would say yes.. Because if you've a lot of interest in studies and you've to must earn for that its will be good to manage them at same time.its never hard to Give your proper time at business and study.

If there is no money for you to successfully finance your education, I believe that it is the only option you have to combine both education and a business at the same time, so that you will be raising money from the business to use it and support your education as well.

Yes, exactly.
I remember a friend of mine ventured into Forex trading without having the required knowledge, Though he won some of his trades but when the loss came, It took over all of his money including his initial capital.
That's true, even if you don't have the knowledge of forex trading to are going to earn money, but you cannot be able to do that consistently, what's the difference making$2000 on Monday an lose $500 on Friday, it doesn't makes sense at all.

As long as you have the means of financing your education and time to study while you are still managing your business, I believe that it is something that you should also do. This is because it is going to give you more better standing in that business.
Remember education cannot stop one from doing business, unless the person is not financial fit or not getting enough money to start up he/her education, this is the only reason you can't pursue your higher education.

That's true, even if you don't have the knowledge of forex trading to are going to earn money, but you cannot be able to do that consistently, what's the difference making$2000 on Monday an lose $500 on Friday, it doesn't makes sense at all.
Yes, That is it. He was thinking it is a game of luck, He does not know it requires basic knowledge at least.
Your profit would not be consistent and Your loss would be big definitely leading to frustration.

Yes, That is it. He was thinking it is a game of luck, He does not know it requires basic knowledge at least.
Your profit would not be consistent and Your loss would be big definitely leading to frustration.
That's exactly the point, you are going to lose a lot of money before you can be consistently profitable, losing is also part of the game, but it's just like a loan that you'll collect interest on.

That's exactly the point, you are going to lose a lot of money before you can be consistently profitable, losing is also part of the game, but it's just like a loan that you'll collect interest on.
One thing is certain, Trading is not like Gambling, so you can not treat it as such.
You need to understand the basics, and even though you lose, You should understand why that lose happened.

It's critical to balance the time and work needed to earn a degree with the potential benefits of higher education. Higher education can be a worthwhile investment in one's personal and professional development if pursuing it is attainable and in line with one's career and personal aspirations.

Everything is possible if you have the neccesary fund needed to run the business and the schooling all together and you also need to schedule your time so that both won't affect one another.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back