What's new

Is it advisable to pursue a higher education while managing a business?

I know most of your answers to the question is yes, but here is the whole story. A close pal of mine just started an electronic retail business. He sells all sorts of electrical materials and appliances. The business is moving well since he has little competition in the area But he wants to go to university, and he has not found a trustworthy person that can help him manage his business. The ones he sees are either not capable or wants to steal his money. Do you think it is the right time for him to pursue higher education?
Well, your friend having these challenges shouldn’t give up his dream in pursuing a higher education.
The education system is quite flexible now compared to the last century. There are a lot of schools providing online classes for students who can’t be in a physical class now.
What I am saying in excess is that, your friend can continue with his electrical business and also enroll in a higher education at the same time.

There is no limit to what human being can achieve therefore it is advisable 2go the school or even pursue a higher learning even while doing business.
Don't set limit for yourself there is no leave it to what human being can achieve in life as far as there is determination.

If you have chance then don't stop learning. Doesn't matter if you have a job or running a business. If you can study or get some time for higher study while working then you shouldn't miss that chance. You should always learn and always study .

Yes it's necessary to chase your higher institution degree while trying to make ends meet with your business. We are getting to a time where nobody would be willing to transact a huge business deal with just anyone at all. People are looking for committed people to entrust with their finances and majority use educational qualification as a criteria

It's very much advisable to pursue a higher education degree even when managing a business. This will expand your knowledge and expose you to some hidden things you don't know especially when the higher learning is related to your business.

I know most of your answers to the question is yes, but here is the whole story. A close pal of mine just started an electronic retail business. He sells all sorts of electrical materials and appliances. The business is moving well since he has little competition in the area But he wants to go to university, and he has not found a trustworthy person that can help him manage his business. The ones he sees are either not capable or wants to steal his money. Do you think it is the right time for him to pursue higher education?
Pursuing a university degree I not an easy task no doubt. It can however, not stop you from managing a business and managing it well. Your friend can do both simultaneously.
Post automatically merged:

Pursuing a university degree I not an easy task no doubt. It can however, not stop you from managing a business and managing it well. Your friend can do both simultaneously.

Obviously he cannot pursue higher education now until he finds a suitable manager to handle his business while he goes to college. So he should keep searching until he finds one. But if it's possible to manage the business and attend school then he should try it. Many young entrepreneurs shuffle between their business and some other engagements. Your friend's case is not strange.

Is your intended business time consuming? Does it require your audience at all time? Is it part time you are into? Is your business offline or online? And will someone like a sales representative be there when you are off to school? I think if you plan it well, it will be possible.

It's advisable to do business and still go to school, what is important is how to manage your time, we call it time management. It just take putting your priorities right at the right time of every day. I know people while on campus who were into business and at the same time also in university and they were making money and still doing well in their education

As for me I will say yes because you been excelling in a business and you havnt pass through higher education doesn't mean there is nothing school can do for you. Education will expose you to so many things that will make you expose to many things. But it all depends on your time, and you can also do part time or online causes.

This is a very tough one. But I will advise that he should keep searching for somebody that can manage the business for him. And if he doesn't see, let him decide what he really wants. Either to shut the business down for the meantime and face school, or manage the two together if he can. Just my take.

Obviously he cannot pursue higher education now until he finds a suitable manager to handle his business while he goes to college. So he should keep searching until he finds one. But if it's possible to manage the business and attend school then he should try it. Many young entrepreneurs shuffle between their business and some other engagements. Your friend's case is not strange.

A degree in business management can help prepare you to be a sales representative or even a sales manager. Sales representatives work directly with clients to sell them services or products, and then often manage that relationship to help meet their needs. Millions of companies have sales representatives that focus on getting their product or service out there. Some sales representatives directly sell a product, like cars or furniture

There is not a big deal to pursue your business while doing your studies. Yes I would advice him to continue schooling while managing his business since he is obviously doing well there. You mentioned his trouble of getting a reliable person to manage the business in his absence. Your studies helps a lot to manage your business too.

Yes you can pursue your career and at the same time do your business, it all depends on you and a very good planning. Though basically it not easy to do two things at the same time, but have seen people achieving it. You might want to wonder why go to school when I already have a business, well here is the answer to be able to speak with confidence in public, to be able to apply for high job position in the future in the future incase you decide to quit your business.

Education is very important since he has acknowledge the need.
But at this moment of his busness when he needed stability and growth of his business,
The idea should'nt be to rush to further his studies for now until a trusted hand is seen.
If he proceed and the business is not well managed,His schooling would be distrupted due to finance.

Being a student while doing business will be hram full I have a friend that was into business before he starts his degree program in the university he is a student but still manage his business he also sells some of his product at school , he being in the business has help him allot to provide some of his need.
But the only problem is the he doesn't have enough time for his business an in that accept he finds deficiency in managing the business .but if you are into business it is advicerble to fourth you educational to the high school standard.

Asking whether is it the right time to pursue is higher education or not is not going to attract a yes since he has started the business already and has not venture into education programme. He should either look for who he can trust and enrol in a distance learning program or do an online studies so that he can have time for his business too.

My reasoning as a parent is that I don't think it is the best time for you to start school because it will amount to you quitting your business and that will possibly fail, rather for you to try and get a person that is good and trustworthy enough to handle the business in your absence as you seem to be planning to sponsor yourself school from the profits that you make from your business.

For now he needs to be patient and look out for someone he can fully entrust his business to before he starts schooling inorder for him to benefit from the earnings gotten from the business, Else the business may not strive...

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back