What's new

Is it advisable to pursue a higher education while managing a business?

If the business has been stabilized, theres nothing wrong in pursuing a higher education degree , all you need is is to plan and schedule your time so that the school won't affect your business.
It will definitely affect , and there is no how you can schedule your time in that manner especially in the higher institution. You will need someone to help you run the business until you have the time after school.

It is advisable to do so if you think and feel you can cope with combining the both activities. Let me also let you know that it is not going to be an easy task
One of the things that can help any business person to improve his capacity and grow is knowledge,and if he has the time as wel as the business he is doing can afford him the oppourtunity to do that,then he can go ahead.

The best Time to study more is when you are financially capable , though going to study more will leave some loop holes in your business But with proper management , you can achieve anything l

He can go for higher education and still be managing his business. He only need to delegate some of his work to his trusted employee. He can be coming to the company once in a week. But he must delegate his authority of the company to anybody. He must strictly warn his employees not take any action without his knowledge.

Obviously he cannot pursue higher education now until he finds a suitable manager to handle his business while he goes to college. So he should keep searching until he finds one. But if it's possible to manage the business and attend school then he should try it. Many young entrepreneurs shuffle between their business and some other engagements. Your friend's case is not strange.
Before you pursue a higher education as a business man you must make sure that you have somebody who can manage it well. You must make sure that the business is well-established before going ahead.

If you think that you can have the time in order to pursue the both of them then that is one of the best decision that you can do in your life because it will uplift you.

When I was in the university , i have some friends that have a company already but they came to study , so what I mean is that its possible to be running the two together once you plan well for it.

I know most of your answers to the question is yes, but here is the whole story. A close pal of mine just started an electronic retail business. He sells all sorts of electrical materials and appliances. The business is moving well since he has little competition in the area But he wants to go to university, and he has not found a trustworthy person that can help him manage his business. The ones he sees are either not capable or wants to steal his money. Do you think it is the right time for him to pursue higher education?
I think yes it is, I know there would be many difficulties, maybe you would have late nights and hard works but one day it will pay you back, just accept pressure for now, good days will come.

yes why not, the higher you are educated, the better chances you have in anything you want to do or planning to do, we even had a teacher in high school that was teaching us and preparing for his PHD in mathetmatics and he got it!
Yes of course, because I don't see anything wrong with having education while managing a business, if actually the person have a enough chance to do that there is no problem with the idea.

From all indicatios it shows that the business is still at its developing stage,and the thing that will help him is for the business to have some form of stability before he should be thinking of going out to aquire any degree.

yes why not, the higher you are educated, the better chances you have in anything you want to do or planning to do, we even had a teacher in high school that was teaching us and preparing for his PHD in mathetmatics and he got it!
Yes of course, if actually the have the person a enough funds he or she can go ahead, depending that is what the person really want in life because for me managing a business also pursuing a higher education is not bad.

Definetly beside you are learning something you could earn too and doing education and work together will change you to the best version of yourself.

Sometimes when we think about it , it might be difficult and stressful to combine schooling with business but if you have a perfect plan for it , it will be easier and you just need to schedule your time .

As long as you have the time to manage the businesses. You can equally manage your business even when you are still in the university but most importantly most academic times and hours may not be suitable for you to be present in your business.

Undoubtedly, pursuing higher education while managing a business is possible, but you must give yourself the opportunity to do so in order to manage the two effectively. Because everything in today's world depends on planning, if you plan yourself well, you will be able to handle it.

Will he qualify as a 100% legitimate online university option? Assuming so, and if the course he chooses is not too difficult, he might be able to manage his business by himself while studying. However, he must ascertain in advance whether the course he intends to enroll in truly offers only online possibilities (no compulsory stages that end up stealing him many hours per day, no too many academic writings).
I'm a micro-entrepreneur right now, enrolled in a postgraduate program, and I don't have any staff. In my instance, I had to significantly scale back my tasks because, despite being 100% online, my course is challenging and demanding.

We even had a teacher in high school who was instructing us and working for his PHD in mathematics—and he earned it!—so the more educated you are, the greater chances you have at everything you want to accomplish or want to do.

The main point here is the monetary aspect attached to the business , for example if you gave the money enough to pursue higher education from your business , its worth a try .

It all depend on how you proportionate your time to suite both task so that one don't end up suffocating you and it will also be a good idea to hire people to help you so that you can get a breathing space

I don't think it's the right time for him to start schooling, because that will amount to him abandoning his business, the best thing is for him to try and get someone that is good and trustworthy enough to manage the business in his absence, because I believe that he intends to sponsor himself through school with the proceeds from the business.
It is all about determination, if he is determine enough he can make it happen, but I know this would not be easy as it requires a whole lot to combine the both of them.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back