What's new

Is it advisable to pursue a higher education while managing a business?

its a good idea but ensure you are able to manage the business well or employ someone to do that for you while you supervise it, and also put the right structures in place to facilitate the growth without much input from your end

Depending on a number of variables, including personal objectives, financial means, and the nature of the firm, it may be wise to continue your education while operating a business. A higher education can enhance one's capacity for critical thought, broaden their knowledge base, and increase their chances of career progression, among other advantages.

He can still decide to manage it to himself and go part time school and not full-time. Maybe during his exams he can call one of his siblings for assistant. I believe that they will help him to manage the business cos he needs achieve exam success too.

This is very correct because there is always a possibility of getting more knowledge about the business from the person's education and using it to be able to support that business to operate in a better scale.

its a good idea but ensure you are able to manage the business well or employ someone to do that for you while you supervise it, and also put the right structures in place to facilitate the growth without much input from your end
You are right, seeking for more knowledge is not something bad besides it's going to help your earnings, I'll advise you to employ someone that is going to help you manage the business.

This is very correct because there is always a possibility of getting more knowledge about the business from the person's education and using it to be able to support that business to operate in a better scale.
So many people are running business and they are also schooling at the same time , It is never a big deal and it depends on the arrangement you have to do to with the academic you are interested to pursue. I personally have a business even when I was in school.

So many people are running business and they are also schooling at the same time , It is never a big deal and it depends on the arrangement you have to do to with the academic you are interested to pursue. I personally have a business even when I was in school.
Exactly, if you are a deciplined individual you can be able to do that, you can earn money online an the same time go to school, that's what a lot of people are doing.

For sure, it is possible to pursue higher education while managing business, you have to create chance for yourself in order for you to manage the two properly, because everything in these world is by planing, when you plan yourself very well you are going to handle it well.

As long as you have the means of financing your education and time to study while you are still managing your business, I believe that it is something that you should also do. This is because it is going to give you more better standing in that business.

As long as you have the means of financing your education and time to study while you are still managing your business, I believe that it is something that you should also do. This is because it is going to give you more better standing in that business.
That's true, what really matters is having the full knowledge of what you are doing, once if you have that you can do a lot of things that will lead you to profitability.

Yes, I think it is advisable to pursue a higher education while managing a business, if you wish to.
But I think this is not the right time to pursue a higher education since his business is still at infancy and it requires time from him. If he find someone that is trustworthy then he is good to go.

Surely i would say yes.. Because if you've a lot of interest in studies and you've to must earn for that its will be good to manage them at same time.its never hard to Give your proper time at business and study.

It is not possible for you to focus very well on your education when you are involved in any business, then it is not advisable for you to combine two of them at the same time. This is because in the end, you will not do very well at both of them.

Yes, I think it is advisable to pursue a higher education while managing a business, if you wish to.
But I think this is not the right time to pursue a higher education since his business is still at infancy and it requires time from him. If he find someone that is trustworthy then he is good to go.
Yeah I completely agree with what you've said, if you have a good level of education you can manage your business in a proper Way,a lot of people don't go for the knowledge that's why they ended up losing money.

Yeah I completely agree with what you've said, if you have a good level of education you can manage your business in a proper Way,a lot of people don't go for the knowledge that's why they ended up losing money.
Yes, I think for him to be able to start such a business in the first instance, Then that means He is very smart.
He just needs to grow the business and He might not necessarily need the higher education he thinks he need.

If you're managing a business, the best bet is to enroll in an online school, where you learn at your own pace. With that, you would control how much of your time taken by the school so that your business would not suffer.

It's very possible to pursue high education when running business, but I can see that your friend matter is very complicated, because it's not advisable to Lea a business for Who is not trustworthy. Your friend has to find someone that helps be managing the shop whenever he's not around. Or your friend should enroll for part-time program.

Everything is all about your time management and also the kind of course you are studying in University. This is because there are some certain courses that you're going to have in university which is going to make it very difficult for you to have time to run any kind of business.

Yes, I think for him to be able to start such a business in the first instance, Then that means He is very smart.
He just needs to grow the business and He might not necessarily need the higher education he thinks he need.
That's the, but if you have the knowledge you can earn more than you've expected, a lot of people are not earning a considerable amount of money because they don't have the knowledge.

That's the, but if you have the knowledge you can earn more than you've expected, a lot of people are not earning a considerable amount of money because they don't have the knowledge.
Yes, That is true sir.
The way some one with the Knowledge would run a business is different from the way someone without knowledge would run it.
I think that is one of the advantages of pursuing your Education as it would help in your decision making.

Exactly, if you are a deciplined individual you can be able to do that, you can earn money online an the same time go to school, that's what a lot of people are doing.
Yea, I does that sometimes ago. All that is required is your ability to organise your time and stick to your schedule. That is the only way you can be able to achieve this but if you are not a good time planner it will be very difficult.

Pursuing higher education while managing a business can be challenging, but it is possible for many people. There are some factors to consider in determining if it is advisable and feasible in your specific situation

If your friend's business is booming. Your friend must look for some options or schedules, that help him not to postpone his university studies. You can adjust the hours and days in the company, with online or offline classes, in such a way that you do not leave the business in unreliable hands and you can follow their university activities.

As long as there is a possibility of combining both of them, for me it is something that I will always take advantage of because it will give me a better chance of having the money to support my education and also using the knowledge that I'm getting from my education to support the business.

Yes, That is true sir.
The way some one with the Knowledge would run a business is different from the way someone without knowledge would run it.
I think that is one of the advantages of pursuing your Education as it would help in your decision making.
You are right sir, having the knowledge of what you'll be going for is gold, a lot of people are not earning money because they don't have the knowledge.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back