What's new

Is it advisable to pursue a higher education while managing a business?

No I dont think that one needs to get higher education in order to manage a business. Once you have the skills you can manage the business . People may have higher education but cannot manage a business because they lack experience

It will be as a disturbance to your academic concentration. Except for the fact that you will have someone to manage the business for you. Apart from that I don't see this as the best way.

If you believe that you can be able to give all of them the time that it is going to require for you to pass then that is something you should absolutely consider. There are not a lot of people that can do it so they usually look for assistant.

I know most of your answers to the question is yes, but here is the whole story. A close pal of mine just started an electronic retail business. He sells all sorts of electrical materials and appliances. The business is moving well since he has little competition in the area But he wants to go to university, and he has not found a trustworthy person that can help him manage his business. The ones he sees are either not capable or wants to steal his money. Do you think it is the right time for him to pursue higher education?
I don't think so in my opinion you should get higher education first and then develop business or you need to hire very good manager but they are often expensive

Doing two things like this at the time will definitely put a lot of stress on you. It is either you concentrate in one and achieve it first before moving to the next one.

I think if I were him I could just continue operating my business. Nowadays most people don't get employment even after graduating from the Universities. Therefore if the business is already operating well and it's booming, let him continue and grow the business till it reaches it's heights and he can go to school then after.

Doing two things like this at the time will definitely put a lot of stress on you. It is either you concentrate in one and achieve it first before moving to the next one.

There are many people who tend to manage many different things and they study and work as well. This is why they work in the night and study in the day and most of them are students.

I will suggest that the business should be given to people who can manage it perfectly while you concentrate on your school. Managing a business while schooling might lead to a lot of stress and serious lack of concentration.

There are many people who tend to manage many different things and they study and work as well. This is why they work in the night and study in the day and most of them are students.
Student can only be able to manage online business that they have to do on spare time and not the physical business that will require a physical and daily attention everyday.

Actually there are people who are currently running a very successful business but not still educated so personally I think higher education is not a guarantee for a successful business but just for personal build up.

I will suggest that the business should be given to people who can manage it perfectly while you concentrate on your school. Managing a business while schooling might lead to a lot of stress and serious lack of concentration.

Higher-education can certainly help you to expand your business. you may need to be educated in order to market your business to educated people.

Higher-education can certainly help you to expand your business. you may need to be educated in order to market your business to educated people.
Since education can also play important role in business expansion then pursuing academic qualification is absolutely necessary , but how should it be done that your business and your schooling won't be affected at the same time ?

I know alot of my Friends that do that and they are doing very well academically and business wise.
The important thing is to find someone that would manage your business in your absence.

Pursing a higher education for having a better academic qualifications is good for the future but should not forced because some people dont have the ability of concentration when they have divided attention

Human being can multitask , but carrying these two complex responsibilities at the same time won't be possible except you have someone willing to help you on the business or you drop school and focus on the business. Both can't be achieved at the Same time

What you should be considering is what you stand to gain at the end of the day and I believe that you are going to gain a lot. It is not going to be easy but I can tell you that it is completely worth it.

Pursing a higher education for having a better academic qualifications is good for the future but should not forced because some people dont have the ability of concentration when they have divided attention

Majority of the educated people are the ones who get great jobs in here and many other countries. Literacy rate is very important for the development of a country. However, being literate does not always guarantee that you will get a job.

Yes it is advisable. You have to try as much as possible to make sure that you get what is in it. Do not just go about studies without maintaining a Balance between the two options available.

Pursuing higher institution is not a bad idea. The only disadvantage is that you might lose concentration when both of those two things are done together. Most people will only choose to focus on the one with the top priority and drop the other.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back