What's new

Is it advisable to pursue a higher education while managing a business?

No that not the best time to go to anywhere that will make he lose concentration on his business or take him away from his business because it's very new it's might just collapse or end badly

I don't think it's the right time for him to start schooling, because that will amount to him abandoning his business, the best thing is for him to try and get someone that is good and trustworthy enough to manage the business in his absence, because I believe that he intends to sponsor himself through school with the proceeds from the business.
It will always be very challenging for you to own a business and also run your educational studies at the same time because it is going to affect your focus on both the business and your education.

It's very possible to pursue high education when running business, but I can see that your friend matter is very complicated, because it's not advisable to Lea a business for Who is not trustworthy. Your friend has to find someone that helps be managing the shop whenever he's not around. Or your friend should enroll for part-time program.

Well, this is why I think that a student must not get involved in business until or unless he is prepared mentally to handle the business. He or she should focus on studies first.

Yes to me, it's advisable to pursue a higher education and still managing a business most especially your educational career is in line with your business. This will give you more knowledge and kills on how to handle the business and you learned from school.

In managing a business, I have seen people who still pursue their dream in higher educations, it all depends on the kind of course you choose to study, if is less stressful you are good to go.

I have a relative in the US who owns a car shop. He is considered very successful in business that is why I was surprised to know that he recently obtained a master's degree. The higher education might not be needed in his business but he pursued it anyway.

I have a relative in the US who owns a car shop. He is considered very successful in business that is why I was surprised to know that he recently obtained a master's degree. The higher education might not be needed in his business but he pursued it anyway.
Most of these successful businessmen usually study to obtain higher degrees that will suit their newly achieved status in the business world. They often want to stand out academically as well.

We keep studying from when we are born till we die, we keep learning , so learning is a gradual process and there's nothing bad in pursuing a higher education when you are also managing a business at the same time.

Yes it's very possible to pursue your education and manage your business properly, you can employ someone to monitor it for you while in school or perhaps balance the time between your work and school.

Yes to me, it's advisable to pursue a higher education and still managing a business most especially your educational career is in line with your business. This will give you more knowledge and kills on how to handle the business and you learned from school.
That's very true , higher education is really important , I think it's good to run a business because if higher education fails the person ,he would have an alternative to check on in that range too

The most important thing is just to put everything in place to make sure that your business is secured from dubious employee , you can just employ a trusted friend or family members to control your business while you concentrate in your academic ..

When I was in the university , I have classmates that are well known business man in the society that came to learn more about knowledge , so its adviseable and its possible.

I don't see why running the business would be a hindrance in his desire to acquire higher education. Even regular employees are attending post-graduate courses He's in a better position because he has control over his time. He can attend executive programs with limited classes on weekends. Actually, most postgraduate courses here, at most, only allow 12 units every semester. This translates to 12 hours of school every week which can be done on weekends There are also modular and online options that are very popular today considering the pandemic. For me, this is the best time to pursue post-graduate education. The thesis or dissertation will only be required after completing about 2 years after completing 4 or 5 semesters of school, and after passing the comprehensive examination. That's the time he may have to consider hiring a manager. However, it could still be managed if there are prior preparations.

Education, specifically building and managing a school can be a good business if you put your heart in it. Don't just think about the profit

Education, specifically building and managing a school can be a good business if you put your heart in it. Don't just think about the profit
Education is very important in this era because with education you can build the future , and you can also manage your business while studying at the same time if you can schedule your time .

I know most of your answers to the question is yes, but here is the whole story. A close pal of mine just started an electronic retail business. He sells all sorts of electrical materials and appliances. The business is moving well since he has little competition in the area But he wants to go to university, and he has not found a trustworthy person that can help him manage his business. The ones he sees are either not capable or wants to steal his money. Do you think it is the right time for him to pursue higher education?
The only challenge that you're going to have trying to do both of them at the same time is not being able to cope with the schedule of handling the business and education at the same time.

There is nothing bad in combining business and education together. This will be much easier if it happens that the business runs on autopilot which gives you more free time to do some other things.

yes why not, the higher you are educated, the better chances you have in anything you want to do or planning to do, we even had a teacher in high school that was teaching us and preparing for his PHD in mathetmatics and he got it!
Education is always very important but see you in a situation whereby you cannot actually focus on your education it is better for you to head into business and perfect your business in a way that you can now have time to focus on your education.

Combining your education with your business is never a bad thing and because there's no time to keep waiting for graduation before you can start your business , so its normal to pursue education and business at the same time.
There is nothing bad in combining business and education together. This will be much easier if it happens that the business runs on autopilot which gives you more free time to do some other things.

Combining your education with your business is never a bad thing and because there's no time to keep waiting for graduation before you can start your business , so its normal to pursue education and business at the same time.
I read the success story of entrepreneur like Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg and Jeff bezos. I discovered that the two of them and some other entrepreneurs start their business is in the dormitory why they are still in the college.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back