What's new

Is it a must for an entrepreneur to accept failure?

In the time I have been on the forum, I have read from other members that if they find themselves in a situation of failure, they simply quit, which surprises me. At some point in life or in business they will find themselves in this situation. Imagine the outcome!
I too think quitting is not a good option. Even there are times quitting will not be any option. You need to face the difficulty, let the outcome go as It wants, but facing the situation will give you confidence.

I too think quitting is not a good option. Even there are times quitting will not be any option. You need to face the difficulty, let the outcome go as It wants, but facing the situation will give you confidence.
Totally, whatever the result we get, we must always move forward facing the adversities that we will always find along the way. Many times these results will not be satisfactory but they will always teach us lessons for the future.

Yes sometimes we get many lessons from our failures so may be this could help us to be more consistent next time , but to be more exact not all failures are bad are not all of them good .

Some people fail multiple times before they succeed, for these people accepting failure is quite easy because they were able to become successful only when they failed multiple times.

We have all gone through a failure in life at any time. That is why I support your opinion, it is what teaches us to "grow" in all areas. There is always a learning curve and therefore we avoid making the same mistakes.
Yes failure is is one of the things that help us to grow, if you actually fail in a particular thing you were doing you will learn from that thing and you will also know the reason for your failure and you may not repeat it again next time.

Yes failure is is one of the things that help us to grow, if you actually fail in a particular thing you were doing you will learn from that thing and you will also know the reason for your failure and you may not repeat it again next time.
We live in a constant learning process, in the case of failure, as long as we understand the root of the problem, we can avoid repeating them in the future. There are many people who fail in a business and do not care to know why. Therefore it is likely that they will fall into the same mistake again.

We live in a constant learning process, in the case of failure, as long as we understand the root of the problem, we can avoid repeating them in the future. There are many people who fail in a business and do not care to know why. Therefore it is likely that they will fall into the same mistake again.
There is a popular quotes I've been getting from one of the African adage Masters which says that " if you cannot learn from your mistake that you will never progress",I think he made some sense here because without learning from your past experience you are likely to experience more failures.

Failure makes people to be experienced in life and in the business world. It is normal to fail and at the same time you need to learn from your failure and be successful.
It is not a must for every enterpreneur how to accept failure because failure it is a negative reaction towards your business so no one pray for failure but if it comes you're shipped it in good fate.

Exactly, i once had a friend who started a business and gave up on it after experiencing his first setback l. He refused try again again or even think of sitting back to study what he did wrong before in the first place.
That kind of mentality won't help such a person even if they go to start another business in the future. Learning from one failure is key to avoiding another.

In the time I have been on the forum, I have read from other members that if they find themselves in a situation of failure, they simply quit, which surprises me. At some point in life or in business they will find themselves in this situation. Imagine the outcome!
This is the mentality of so many today, they would feel why should dey keep on suffering why they can try out other things. If you experience a set back on failure in a business or anything you do and you decide to give up, it means you where never mentally prepared for that thing and you have lost sight of why you started.

There is a popular quotes I've been getting from one of the African adage Masters which says that " if you cannot learn from your mistake that you will never progress",I think he made some sense here because without learning from your past experience you are likely to experience more failures.
I so much agree with your quotes. Our past experiences and lessons are sometimes from our past mistakes which helps us to know how to deal with any future difficult business situations that we may finds ourselves.

For me it makes a lot of sense what you describe, "if you can't learn from your mistake, you will never progress". I think we should always keep that phrase in mind, since you will always "stumble over the same stone" if at the end of that mistake or failure you do not acquire the necessary "learning", in charge of correcting our steps in the future.
This is the mentality of so many today, they would feel why should dey keep on suffering why they can try out other things. If you experience a set back on failure in a business or anything you do and you decide to give up, it means you where never mentally prepared for that thing and you have lost sight of why you started.
I love your post @eLdavis , when they decide to dodge learning from mistakes, they give to show that they were not prepared to face the difficulties that can be encountered in life or any endeavor. You demonstrate with your actions that there is no real goal of any project or desire.

You can choose to accept failure there is no problem with that and you can also choose not to accept it there is no problem with that,the most important thing is that the failure and the mistake you make now should not happen again in your life if you're growing positively

Failure is part of business, so it is not something to be ashamed of or hide. The important is thing is what is done after falling or failed. Of course you have to try and figure out where the failure came from and make the necessary amendments. That is just my little contributions.

Failure is truly part of business and life itself. I heard a motivational speaker recently say that whenever you experience failure, just remember you never failed, it is the plan that failed. So instead of beating yourself up for the failure, just change your strategy and try again.

Accepting failure is not the most important thing, I believe the most important thing is how you are able to learn a lesson from the failure that you have encounter so that you will not repeat it again, that is the most important thing

Accepting failure is not the most important thing, I believe the most important thing is how you are able to learn a lesson from the failure that you have encounter so that you will not repeat it again, that is the most important thing
There are many people who do mistakes, but only that person can succeed in business who has the ability to judge their own mistakes and learn from them. Learning process should never be compromised.

Most successful business owners of time can tell one or two stories of how they fail in business whether as a startup or when making important business decisions. The question is are they proud of saying they failed in the past? YES.
They accepted failure is part of business and life as a whole, learned from it and continue their journey to success.
As an entrepreneur, we should know that success and failure are linked.

I have failed as an entrepreneur in the past and it wasn't easy to accept it.

if it happens, will you accept it?
It’s just a straight forward question that need a straight forward answer.An entrepreneur should be able to accept failure and move on since it’s just a set back and not the end of life

There are many people who do mistakes, but only that person can succeed in business who has the ability to judge their own mistakes and learn from them. Learning process should never be compromised.
That is the most important thing,even though you're are matured you still need to learn something even if it will take you to learn from people much more younger than you, you have to learn it because that is the most important thing in anything you are doing, understanding.

This is the reason why so many companies fail in the first year and once they can't deal with this failure they will just abandon the business altogether so most companies should be able to tolerate failure in their early life so as to become successful later.
It is never a must for an enterpreneur to accept failure because failure is in negative reaction 2 of business or however when failure comes you don't let it way you down as a business owner

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back