What's new

Is it a must for an entrepreneur to accept failure?

As for me it's not a must for an entrepreneur to accept failure because the when such entrepreneur accepted failure then they can never grow again and moreover never think of failure in the first place or in your business but think of growth and moving forward and make a strategy for your business without stress
An entrepreneur accepting failure does not mean mean he will never rise again but he will only be able to move on when he accept failure

As for me it's not a must for an entrepreneur to accept failure because the when such entrepreneur accepted failure then they can never grow again and moreover never think of failure in the first place or in your business but think of growth and moving forward and make a strategy for your business without stress
I agree with your submission. It is compulsory for an entrepreneur to accept failure. Accepting failure means that we are ready to find solution to our problem and ready to move the business forward. Not accepting failure is denying that their is actually a problem.

Accepting out failures sometimes is not always about us being week but it only shows we are strong and willing to restrategise again to help us come backup stronger

Accepting out failures sometimes is not always about us being week but it only shows we are strong and willing to restrategise again to help us come backup stronger
Yes, accepting failure is actually a strength and not weakness because you have to courage to admit defeat. Even in athletic competition we always see the strong to be winning and to be graceful in accepting defeat. When we admit failure then we can gather our wits again to make plans on a new path or endeavor.

If you don't accept defeat, you end up a frustrated person and also a bitter person with nothing to teach or pass on to someone that can help or benefit them because you couldn't face your faults in your live

I personally wouldn't accept failure in business, instead I will see it as a learning experience. Failure only occurs when you accept that you have failed.

you must accept failure in business because failure is also an opportunity for you to learn and sometimes this can actually make you to be a better person tomorrow and you will understand what it takes to start the next business if you will ever start a business again.

Entrepreneurship is all about failure or success so the so called entrepreneur must be ready or awaiting failure or success in the business engaged on but better still entrepreneur should be able to works towards success in the business rather than failure so failure is welcome in any business
True, as an entrepreneur you should be prepared for everything, which includes competition, success and most importantly failure. Many tend to give up one they fail because they where never prepared for it in the first place.

I firmly do believe that failure is indeed a part of being successful. Failure does not mean that a person is incapable of doing things properly rather failure is a teacher who teaches us many life lessons and it does not limit to business or being financially successful.

I firmly do believe that failure is indeed a part of being successful. Failure does not mean that a person is incapable of doing things properly rather failure is a teacher who teaches us many life lessons and it does not limit to business or being financially successful.
I agree with your opinion, I firmly believe that failure must be lived to know success. This leaves teaching, learning and experience, which is a great step to correct and realize future projects.

anything you were doing yourself and it fail then you should take the blame for everything because it was not another man's responsibility,yes as an intrapreneur you must accept the failure in anything you do because you are actually the one that started it.

Most successful business owners of time can tell one or two stories of how they fail in business whether as a startup or when making important business decisions. The question is are they proud of saying they failed in the past? YES.
They accepted failure is part of business and life as a whole, learned from it and continue their journey to success.
As an entrepreneur, we should know that success and failure are linked.

I have failed as an entrepreneur in the past and it wasn't easy to accept it.

if it happens, will you accept it?
I am not of the opinion that enterpreneurs should accept failure because accepting failure is a way to accept defeat but those that can accept failure and learn from them are the ones that will actually become very successful and their next business venture.

I agree with your submission to some extent but not totally. Accepting failure sometimes doesn't mean you have been defeated or resigned from a business as an entrepreneur. Accepting failure sometimes make us to review and replan our businesses in order to make it better.

One of the good traits of a business person that will eventually succeed in his venture expecially when it has to do with past experience,is to accept responsibilty and take neccessary action where he did not do well.Owning up is part of the responsibility of a successful business person.

As someone who wishes to start a business or an entrepreneur, we should understand that failure is a step to success. If I fail in a business, I simply just learn from my errors and make a new strategy.

Most successful business owners of time can tell one or two stories of how they fail in business whether as a startup or when making important business decisions. The question is are they proud of saying they failed in the past? YES.
They accepted failure is part of business and life as a whole, learned from it and continue their journey to success.
As an entrepreneur, we should know that success and failure are linked.

I have failed as an entrepreneur in the past and it wasn't easy to accept it.

if it happens, will you accept it?
You know we have different people who takes failure as a boost to do more, they know the failure is not failure per say but knowledge while some take it as downfall. not all failures can be acceptable anyways.

In the event that you experience the history of any effective business visionary you will see that they all accepted inability to the most amazing aspect their favorable position. Tolerating disappointment is the most ideal choice to prevail in your innovative life and this is by a long shot the best system that you can follow.
It is actually very difficult for one to tolerate business appointment usually when it comes to business failure but anyone that is able to tolerate this and is able to try again with definitely succeed in their business.

It is actually very difficult for one to tolerate business appointment usually when it comes to business failure but anyone that is able to tolerate this and is able to try again with definitely succeed in their business.
I agree with your opinion, it is not easy to tolerate failure and it is the reason why many companies do not advance and disappear. For those who are able to accept and overcome failure, learning and correcting their mistakes, success is certain.

entrepreneur should be honest for himself, being honest meas accepting failures, admitting mistakes etc. When entrepreneur is honest, he will become very successful.

I agree with your opinion, it is not easy to tolerate failure and it is the reason why many companies do not advance and disappear. For those who are able to accept and overcome failure, learning and correcting their mistakes, success is certain.
This is the reason why so many companies fail in the first year and once they can't deal with this failure they will just abandon the business altogether so most companies should be able to tolerate failure in their early life so as to become successful later.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back