What's new

Is it a must for an entrepreneur to accept failure?

This is the reason why so many companies fail in the first year and once they can't deal with this failure they will just abandon the business altogether so most companies should be able to tolerate failure in their early life so as to become successful later.
Yes, I think this is the main reason why so many companies disappear. For this they must be well prepared mentally because it is not uncommon to make mistakes as beginners. Success is not only based on capital and the desire to succeed, there are many associated things that can occur and rookie mistakes.

Yes, I think this is the main reason why so many companies disappear. For this they must be well prepared mentally because it is not uncommon to make mistakes as beginners. Success is not only based on capital and the desire to succeed, there are many associated things that can occur and rookie mistakes.
I completely agree with you because I know that most of these people that are successful today didn't just only things success but they had to do with their early failure so being able to deal with failure would really ensure that people become more successful.

I completely agree with you because I know that most of these people that are successful today didn't just only things success but they had to do with their early failure so being able to deal with failure would really ensure that people become more successful.
You described it correctly, although it is clear that not everyone fails at the beginning, if they falter and struggle not to fall, but those who do not prepare and fail have the opportunity to restart or simply give up.

You described it correctly, although it is clear that not everyone fails at the beginning, if they falter and struggle not to fall, but those who do not prepare and fail have the opportunity to restart or simply give up.
This is actually how it is and I agree with you that it's not everyone that fails at the beginning but what I am just saying is that those who mostly fails at the beginning should never give up instead they say use that failure to motivate themselves to do better.

Exactly! An entrepreneur should learn to accept failure. Failure isn't fatal. A good entrepreneur should always see failure as a means to learn a new thing. So what makes you fail will not repeat itself again

Exactly! An entrepreneur should learn to accept failure. Failure isn't fatal. A good entrepreneur should always see failure as a means to learn a new thing. So what makes you fail will not repeat itself again
Most serious people learn more from failure and this makes it a very good thing, so one should not try to avoid failure, but be open to learn in all situations.

Running with the mindset of the probably of failure is vital to an entrepreneur. An Entrepreneur should never accept defeat, but instead, he should learn from the failures and pick himself up to make it the right way

This is actually how it is and I agree with you that it's not everyone that fails at the beginning but what I am just saying is that those who mostly fails at the beginning should never give up instead they say use that failure to motivate themselves to do better.
I understand perfectly well what you wish to convey, I was just corroborating your point of view. One must try to fight not to fall and to get back on the right path, jumping over the difficulties and moving forward. In this case failure is a learning experience, if you decide to continue you will not make the same mistakes.

failures are pretty normal actually in businesses, you aren't the one who decides if you should win or not, it's about the way how you act in your business, accepting failures is one of them, failures can be a huge boost for your business sometimes because you are now more aware of them

There are only a few set of entetpreneurs who are fortunate enough not to have enough failure and this deprives them of the lessons learnt in failing in a business venture.

Failure is something things we encounter in life and in this case we all need to accept it because there is nothing we will do about it, if we accepted we need to learn from it and make correction not to repeat the same mistake in life again, that is how to grow.

If failure doesn't exist, then all the people will do their dreams and be millionaires, and no one will need the other, and this life won't have a taste.

Failure is a part of life, and when you accept success, you should also accept failure and learn from it.

Entrepreneurship is all about failure or success so the so called entrepreneur must be ready or awaiting failure or success in the business engaged on but better still entrepreneur should be able to works towards success in the business rather than failure so failure is welcome in any business
True as an entrepreneur, you should be ready to accept whatever result that comes your way. It could be success or it could be failure. But accepting failure does not mean giving up, it means you realize that you did something wrong and trying your best to get it right the next time

True as an entrepreneur, you should be ready to accept whatever result that comes your way. It could be success or it could be failure. But accepting failure does not mean giving up, it means you realize that you did something wrong and trying your best to get it right the next time
Yes, those who tend to give up are usually not aware of the true essences of how failure can really impact their business if they take time to learn the lessons it present.

Yes, those who tend to give up are usually not aware of the true essences of how failure can really impact their business if they take time to learn the lessons it present.
Exactly, i once had a friend who started a business and gave up on it after experiencing his first setback l. He refused try again again or even think of sitting back to study what he did wrong before in the first place.

Failure is something things we encounter in life and in this case we all need to accept it because there is nothing we will do about it, if we accepted we need to learn from it and make correction not to repeat the same mistake in life again, that is how to grow.
We have all gone through a failure in life at any time. That is why I support your opinion, it is what teaches us to "grow" in all areas. There is always a learning curve and therefore we avoid making the same mistakes.

I understand perfectly well what you wish to convey, I was just corroborating your point of view. One must try to fight not to fall and to get back on the right path, jumping over the difficulties and moving forward. In this case failure is a learning experience, if you decide to continue you will not make the same mistakes.
I definitely know that you are correct waiting my point and what I am doing was just expanding more on it because there is no way that we can totally avoid failure in life and in business and so in a situation whereby we experience failure we shouldn't give up but we should try again and definitely we will become successful.

I definitely know that you are correct waiting my point and what I am doing was just expanding more on it because there is no way that we can totally avoid failure in life and in business and so in a situation whereby we experience failure we shouldn't give up but we should try again and definitely we will become successful.
That's right, as human beings we tend to make mistakes. In my case it has happened to me repeatedly, but this has made me more capable to face related situations and a great learning, which has led me to success in some aspects and business. The ideal is to fight and try to live up to reach success!

That's right, as human beings we tend to make mistakes. In my case it has happened to me repeatedly, but this has made me more capable to face related situations and a great learning, which has led me to success in some aspects and business. The ideal is to fight and try to live up to reach success!
That is the spirit my dear. There is no human being that is above mistake and we all should be able to accept our mistake and learn from them because that is how we become successful both in life and in business.

That is the spirit my dear. There is no human being that is above mistake and we all should be able to accept our mistake and learn from them because that is how we become successful both in life and in business.
In the time I have been on the forum, I have read from other members that if they find themselves in a situation of failure, they simply quit, which surprises me. At some point in life or in business they will find themselves in this situation. Imagine the outcome!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back