What's new

Is it a good idea to start forex without full knowledge

Full knowledge is necessary, full knowledge as regards the trading and the market in general because trading in forex is highly tough and risky, that's why I advice that people stay away from it

No it is not a good idea to start forex without a full knowledge. This is because you will be the one that will be lossing your funds and money trading something you have no adequate knowledge about

It won't be nice to simply rush into trading forex because you've heard your friends say they make money in it. Well, it they make money from it, then they should teach you how to go about trading instead

It is not necessary to have full knowledge of forex trading before you can start trading. I don't have much knowledge of forex trade and I am doing fine with my trades. It only requires to have a good and profitable strategy

I have heard of forex from many of my friends and from many people.
They told me forex is a very profitable investment, they even showed me proof of some people making it big.
Now I have started it but not yet finished with the training, so I want to ask can I start trading forex without it full knowledge, why I'm asking this is because I don't want to rush and run into a massive loss. Please enlighten me on what to do
There's is high chances of loosing in a business you have no idea or little idea on. For you to successfully do a business you must be fully informed, aware and know how the business works because it will help you do better in the business. You can start a business with little idea on that business but at same time learn more about the business as you do the business, have someone or a platform that will coach you on what to do. Doing well in any business even when you think you have ideas and no more about the business still engage in research to know and learn more because it's what you know that will help you build the business and be successful. The reason you need to keep researching and learning is because new things, ideas and system of handling a business comes up almost everyday and until you make research and learn you will know nothing about them. So you can start trading forex if you are sure the training you've gotten can help you handle bit as you keep training yourself and becoming more familiar with things associated with trading forex.

When you want to start a new business is very important for you to have all the necessary information and even conduct research into the business in order to know exactly how to run the business perfectly

There is no such thing as full knowledge in forex, you learn as you go. All you need to do is get as much knowledge and resources before putting a dime in forex.

They told me forex is a very profitable investment, they even showed me proof of some people making it big.
Now I have started it but not yet finished with the training, so I want to ask can I start trading forex without it full knowledge, why I'm asking this is because I don't want to rush and run into a massive loss. Please enlighten me on what to do
You are already running at a loss if you undertook forex trading without enough knowledge.
Even people who are professionals still undergo training to understand the dynamics of the market.
Please, get enough knowledge on forex before delving into it.

It is vdery wrong to start forex without having some knowledge.
You will lose a lot of money snd you may end up believing that you cannot succeed.
Forex is so complex unlike other business that you can learn as you go.

Even those that actually have all the knowledge on how to trade on forex still and come to so many laws in their trade what do you think would happen to someone who jump into Forex without all the knowledge about the trade?

From a technical point of view its not good at all to start forex without having full knowledge because you will get to a stage whereby, you will need more strategy to confirm whether to buy or to sell, and it will even affect your profit, its not that you will not make profit you will but you cannot set a higher target. Unlike having the full knowledge.

No, As a matter of fact it isn't good to jump into anything without adequate knowledge about that thing talk more of forex which involves a whole lot of knowledge and understanding.

This would be like walking with opened eyes right into a ditch.
Even those who have undergone training are still incurring losses, talk more of someone who does not know the rudiments of forex trading.
It is not good to rush into the business, but if you have learnt enough and you are sure you can trade safe, then you can start trading.

Please and please, don't venture into such volatile market without prior or proper knowledge else all your money would be burnt. It's not your regular trading place where you buy and sell for profits as straightforward.

It is very significant for the little scale trader to get a controlled and suitable broker for him. We can utilize market condition when we can choose a reasonable broker for him. Also, along these lines, I have chosen my trading stage as per my trading prerequisites. I have been working with a directed broker ForexChief as it is guaranteeing me simpler exchange offices, lower commission rate, tightest spread, and complete capital security. I have been appreciating finished master help from a group of expert whenever by means of email, phone or online courses.
I am getting free market analysis and free instruction from this broker which is permitting me simpler entrée to the market by guaranteeing powerful trading choices.

I won't suggest you to start forex trading without having complete knowledge and understanding about it. It can cause you a huge financial loss. So it's better to learn and practice patiently about all the strategies before jumping into forex trading.

From a technical point of view its not good at all to start forex without having full knowledge because you will get to a stage whereby, you will need more strategy to confirm whether to buy or to sell, and it will even affect your profit, its not that you will not make profit you will but you cannot set a higher target. Unlike having the full knowledge.

It would be monetary suicide to move into forex trading without acquiring ALL the requisite knowledge. The knowledge of how to perform forex trading and predict the rise and fall in stocks is worth much more than being impatient to obtain money from it.

Well I think starting forex without knowledge is just like driving a car without destination because you don't know were it will lead you and that's total failure.

forex trading is a very risky business and that is why it is important that has his own you acquire the necessary knowledge before they venture into it. If not you may end up losing a lot of money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back