What's new

Is it a good idea to start forex without full knowledge

If you are going to start forex without first of all learning about it then you are only setting on self up to learn the hard way and this is something that you will not want.

If you are trading the market without proper knowledge then obviously you are definitely traveling to a point of losing your money in the market. I wouldn't advise anyone for whatsoever reasons to think of trading the market without proper understanding.

If you start forex trading without full knowledge bet me you will loss what you need at initial stage is knowledge and experience if the skill is not there's don't try to trade you will loss

As for me I think it is not a good idea to venture in the world of forex trading without the proper required knowledge in it as it can lead to the loss of your capital asap.

This is Absolutely not advisable.
It is like blindly going to war without any weapon.
Expert advice from a profitable trader is the way out.
You might want to consider joining signal services

You should not be eager to make profit. That is one of the most important thing you should understand just focus on the learning and get all the things you need. After that it will be quite easier for you to trade the market without losing money.

I personally is going through some learning. But yet still I do not want to trade the market . I still have so many things to cover up even when I can possibly predict market movement to some extent.

If you dont have knowledge I will never advice that you start the forex business because from what I know I think that the forex business need knowledge and skills and experience if you want to succeed,so first of all learn and aquire the right knowledge which will enable you to trade well

I don't think that's a good idea, if you really want to earn money online as forex trader you definitely need to know how the financial market works, you can't just go in there without proper education and expect profits.

This is just like donating your hard earned capital to the market.
It would definitely not end well.
Even though you might get lucky at first but in the long run you would lose money.

I don't think that's a good idea, if you really want to earn money online as forex trader you definitely need to know how the financial market works, you can't just go in there without proper education and expect profits.
That's very true, there's no way you can just go into the market without good knowledge and expect profits, it doesn't work like that you have to learn before you can earn.

That's very true, there's no way you can just go into the market without good knowledge and expect profits, it doesn't work like that you have to learn before you can earn.
You need to know how the financial market works before you can actually earn money from it, if you have that mindset you'll definitely lose a lot of money.

You need to know how the financial market works before you can actually earn money from it, if you have that mindset you'll definitely lose a lot of money.
Most people nowadays are more interested in results than knowledge, and there's no way you can earn money if you don't have the knowledge, this lead many people to their financial grave's.

Most people nowadays are more interested in results than knowledge, and there's no way you can earn money if you don't have the knowledge, this lead many people to their financial grave's.
If you are chasing results I promise you, you are leading yourself to failure, if you seriously want to succeed online you need to learn, if you learn then you can earn.

If you are chasing results I promise you, you are leading yourself to failure, if you seriously want to succeed online you need to learn, if you learn then you can earn.
That's absolutely true, if you are not too careful you might ended up losing all that you have that's why you are expected to chase knowledge, that's the best way out.

You need knowledge and skills and experience if you want to succeed in the forex market your skills really matters alot dont try to trade in this business if you dont have the needed skills .

You will definately blown off your account

That's absolutely true, if you are not too careful you might ended up losing all that you have that's why you are expected to chase knowledge, that's the best way out.
That's completely true, if you are good at chasing knowledge you'll definitely get the best results, knowledge is the best key to success, if you don't have knowledge you can't succeed.

That's completely true, if you are good at chasing knowledge you'll definitely get the best results, knowledge is the best key to success, if you don't have knowledge you can't succeed.
That's the fact, chasing the right this is always important, if you are chasing the wrong thing you won't only fail but you'll aslo suffer, chase knowledge and stand a better chance of succeeding.

That's the fact, chasing the right this is always important, if you are chasing the wrong thing you won't only fail but you'll aslo suffer, chase knowledge and stand a better chance of succeeding.
U believe if you have the idea of what you are doing you will not Chase the wrong thing, if you are chasing the wrong thing you'll not get what you want, you'll just waste your time.

U believe if you have the idea of what you are doing you will not Chase the wrong thing, if you are chasing the wrong thing you'll not get what you want, you'll just waste your time.
If you ar chasing the wrong thing that means you are not really interested in making money, if you want to earn money you are expected to be extra serious.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back