What's new

Is it a good idea to start forex without full knowledge

If you ar chasing the wrong thing that means you are not really interested in making money, if you want to earn money you are expected to be extra serious.
That's very true, if you really want to earn money online You are expected to have the good mindset, no matter how experienced you are if you don't have a good mindset that's all in vain.

That's very true, if you really want to earn money online You are expected to have the good mindset, no matter how experienced you are if you don't have a good mindset that's all in vain.
You are right, we are not expected to be emotionally attached to our businesses, this might even lead us to failure, that's why knowing what you are doing is very important.

You are right, we are not expected to be emotionally attached to our businesses, this might even lead us to failure, that's why knowing what you are doing is very important.
That's just it, if you are good at doing that you'll definitely hurt yourself, if you invested your money in a business you are expected to consider that money gone.

That's just it, if you are good at doing that you'll definitely hurt yourself, if you invested your money in a business you are expected to consider that money gone.
That's true, that's why we don't need to be emotionally attached to our business, if you know what you are doing you are not expected to do things like this because you might definitely hurt yourself.

That's true, that's why we don't need to be emotionally attached to our business, if you know what you are doing you are not expected to do things like this because you might definitely hurt yourself.
That's just the truth, if you are emotionally attached to your business you might do some crazy things In other to earn money, this will lead you to failure's.

I have seen quite good number of people who doesn't know more about forex market without having a clear skill and k knowledge about how the market goes, is not good to even try this.

That's just the truth, if you are emotionally attached to your business you might do some crazy things In other to earn money, this will lead you to failure's.
That's true, if you are good at doing things like this that's means you are leading yourself to failure, being emotionally attached to your business is not a good idea.

Forex trading is never that too bad but one funny thing which I know is that you will need to have good experience and knowledge before you can start earning here,

if you dont have the knowledge to perform some certain analysis then tell me how will identify a good market which you can take advantage of so you need skills knowledge and experience

Forex trading is never that too bad but one funny thing which I know is that you will need to have good experience and knowledge before you can start earning here,

if you dont have the knowledge to perform some certain analysis then tell me how will identify a good market which you can take advantage of so you need skills knowledge and experience
Forex trading is not something you can decide to start up without having a proper knowledge, if you do that you'll lose a lot of money and you'll definitely hurt yourself.

No, knowledge first before engaging in any risky scheme. You are putting your money, so you have to be mindful of what you are going to do with it. So you must get knowledge first before anything.

Before you start the forex market you need to have knowledge and skills if you dont have the knowledge and the skills to trade well I bet you that you will definately loss alot of money so I beleive that the core solution for someone to succeed is for the person to have the skills to do both the fundamental and technical analysis

Not at all, only if you are ready to lose money, if you don't want to lose money online you ar expected to have the proper knowledge of what you are doing before venturing into it.

I have heard of forex from many of my friends and from many people.
They told me forex is a very profitable investment, they even showed me proof of some people making it big.
Now I have started it but not yet finished with the training, so I want to ask can I start trading forex without it full knowledge, why I'm asking this is because I don't want to rush and run into a massive loss. Please enlighten me on what to do
It would almost be financial to rush into a business venture as complex as forex trading without proper knowledge. You need to be able to predict the signals with maximum efficiency, and this is no mean feat, even for established traders

If you go into the market with this kinds of mindset you'll definitely lose a lot of money, forex trading is not something that you will rush, you need to follow it gradually.

If you start forex trading without knowledge I bet you will loss alot of money you wont even know how to placed a successful trade your analysis wont be accurate but for someone like me I think using your demo account to keep yourself posted through training is the best option

If you start forex trading without knowledge I bet you will loss alot of money you wont even know how to placed a successful trade your analysis wont be accurate but for someone like me I think using your demo account to keep yourself posted through training is the best option
There's no way you can make it in the market if you don't have good experience on what you are doing,you need to have the experience of trading before Yiu can earn money from it.

I have heard of forex from many of my friends and from many people.
They told me forex is a very profitable investment, they even showed me proof of some people making it big.
Now I have started it but not yet finished with the training, so I want to ask can I start trading forex without it full knowledge, why I'm asking this is because I don't want to rush and run into a massive loss. Please enlighten me on what to do
You can never learn everything especially when it comes to trading which is dynamic. The same trading rule could fail on a particular pair and be successful on another, or it may only succeed in certain situations.

No I will advice against that. It is never a good idea to venture into something without full knowledge of it, especially something that has to do with money so take your time to learn and understand it, if you don't have the time to learn more about texperts who have been at it for a long time and you won't get lost while you do

If you don't know the process and how to trade successfully then forex trading is not for you it's the knowledge and skills that give you the access to execute good and successful trade constant training help lift your knowledge up

It is not necessary because people who engages in forex without a full understanding is at risk of losing their money. Instead of you to lose so much , you rather use that money to get a better understanding of how forex can be traded profitably

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back