What's new

Is it a good idea to start forex without full knowledge

I have heard of forex from many of my friends and from many people.
They told me forex is a very profitable investment, they even showed me proof of some people making it big.
Now I have started it but not yet finished with the training, so I want to ask can I start trading forex without it full knowledge, why I'm asking this is because I don't want to rush and run into a massive loss. Please enlighten me on what to do
Forex trading is not a child's play., so getting to know much more about forex trading is the best way to gain more knowledge and experience form trading in forex.

From my point of view, it is indeed a bad decision to go into something you do not have full information about. That lack of information goes along way to decide one's inability to function as expected.
This is very disastrous, in fact, I will say that no one should try going into forex trading without full knowledge let alone no knowledge at all. Trying this is like you already have some except money you want day out to the market. Even the professionals sometimes are losing trades badly.

This is very disastrous, in fact, I will say that no one should try going into forex trading without full knowledge let alone no knowledge at all. Trying this is like you already have some except money you want day out to the market. Even the professionals sometimes are losing trades badly.
most people start forex trading without the full knowledge about the business but one thing you must know is when you want to go in such business without full knowledge you must have a broker who will help to assist you in terms of forex trading transactions.

In any digital trading you are thinking of starting you should get all the information that is necessary ,because without the proper information it is very risky and sometimes you may lose all your money due to ignorance about the market.

They told me forex is a very profitable investment, they even showed me proof of some people making it big.
Now I have started it but not yet finished with the training, so I want to ask can I start trading forex without it full knowledge, why I'm asking this is because I don't want to rush and run into a massive loss. Please enlighten me on what to do
Ofcourse you should no that it is a very bad idea because one will end up losing a lot of money from trading because he lacks the right knowledge needed.

I have seen the havoc that forex trading without having the full knowledge of fires can cause in people's life and business, I have a little knowledge and rushed into it but later regretted it.

The forex market is a very volatile market and not one that you should Even want to enter if you do not have sufficient knowledge to build upon it.

The situation is just like a learner driving a car on high way for the first time, when he sees heavy truck fear will grib him and might lose control in the process. That's the same way of trading forex without any knowledge.

It is never a good idea to get into anything without having proper knowledge. of course forex trading is not an exception. You must have complete knowledge of every thing before you get into forex trading.

I don't think is advisable for you to trade now because forex is not something you just rush into without full knowledge, you just have to understand how the market work to be able to earn

Coming from my viewpoint, it is actually certainly a poor choice to go lucky you don't have actually complete info around. That absence of info goes along method to choose one's failure to work as anticipated.

Forex markets are very volatile market and you can actually lose a lot of money in them if you do not have sufficient knowledge of them.

As far as I'm concerned forex trading is not something that you just start up because you feel that you can do it because with no proper knowledge you're destined to fail.

As wrong as it may sound.
It is very wrong to jump into something you do not have a clear knowledge about.
Get some help of s professional and make go tutorials before thinking of investment

Well, I may have to disagree with the adjective you use there; full. You can't have full knowledge of forex trading. You keep learning every day and building on your strategy. Still, the basics are essential.

As wrong as it may sound.
It is very wrong to jump into something you do not have a clear knowledge about.
Get some help of s professional and make go tutorials before thinking of investment

Yeah - it's actually why a lot of people are not getting right when it comes trading on forex. Once you lack the information of how to trade successfully, it's wrong to get into it.

If you start forex without fully understanding the market you most likely would be doing guess work only which would definitely lead to loss

It is never a good idea to start anything at all without understanding what it is you'll be doing. And forex isn't an exception. This is money we're talking about here. If you go into like that, you're sure on your way to losing all your money

In my opinion, it's not a good idea to start as a forex trader without full knowledge, of course you can enter and trade forex to try and test your knowledge, but only with your money ready to lose.
If you profit, consider it your luck, don't feel complacent, and over-confident, keep learning and practicing. Goo luck.

As far as I'm concerned anything that has to do with online trading whether it's cryptocurrency trading or forex trading, if you lack the full knowledge of how to do it it's very useless getting into it because you will fail.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back