Is it a good idea to start forex without full knowledge

Blue house

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 14, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have heard of forex from many of my friends and from many people.
They told me forex is a very profitable investment, they even showed me proof of some people making it big.
Now I have started it but not yet finished with the training, so I want to ask can I start trading forex without it full knowledge, why I'm asking this is because I don't want to rush and run into a massive loss. Please enlighten me on what to do

No I will advice against that. It is never a good idea to venture into something without full knowledge of it, especially something that has to do with money so take your time to learn and understand it, if you don't have the time to learn more about then ask experts who have been at it for a long time and you won't get lost while you do it.

From a technical point of view its not good at all to start forex without having full knowledge because you will get to a stage whereby, you will need more strategy to confirm whether to buy or to sell, and it will even affect your profit, its not that you will not make profit you will but you cannot set a higher target. Unlike having the full knowledge.

From my point of view, it is indeed a bad decision to go into something you do not have full information about. That lack of information goes along way to decide one's inability to function as expected.

It is not right to go into forex without having any knowledge about it. Starting a business when you have no knowledge about the business is a waste of time because the end result will be loss and unnecessary stress.

Capital NO. Forex involves risk and you must be ready to take risk before you go into it.. Even with a full knowledge, one may avoid some risks but with no knowledge, the result will be so disastrous that it will bring a high risk on the investor. So it I advisable to understand the model before going into forex

They told me forex is a very profitable investment, they even showed me proof of some people making it big.
Now I have started it but not yet finished with the training, so I want to ask can I start trading forex without it full knowledge, why I'm asking this is because I don't want to rush and run into a massive loss. Please enlighten me on what to do
Starting a cryptocurrency investment without a pre knowledge of cryptocurrency is just like jumping out of an aeroplane without a parachute or jumping into the sea without life-saving equipment. This is very risky because you will lose all your capital.

Giving a staff a second chance is a good idea. No one is perfect and everyone deserves a second chance. It gives room for the person to become a better person and it also helps you understand why the person behave the way he or she did.
Post automatically merged:

Giving a staff a second chance is a good idea. No one is perfect and everyone deserves a second chance. It gives room for the person to become a better person and it also helps you understand why the person behave the way he or she did.
This was a mistake.

Frankly speaking, it is not a good idea to trade Forex without having or knowing how to go about. It will only lead to loss of your hard earned money. You should practice and become somewhat skillful in the act of trading before venturimg into the real market. I do not subscribe to the philosophy of learning while trading. It simply increases the risk of losing money.

Before anyone should go in to forex trading he or she should seek knowledge on how to predict the trade in other not to run at total loss. This days some person's are not bother about the knowledge all the want is money.

In any investment, both online or even offline, you need to make sure you do a lot of finding and research. This is necessary for you to make more profit and minimize your loss. Going into any investment especially online without knowledge will lead to loss. So it is not advisable.

If anyone wants to enter into the forex market, he should gather knowledge about the trading and the market. Without getting full knowledge about the market, it is quite tough to trade and invest in forex. That would depend on if you want to make profit out of trading. If yes, then you cannot trade without knowledge.

If anyone wants to enter into the forex market, he should gather knowledge about the trading and the market. Without getting full knowledge about the market, it is quite tough to trade and invest in forex. That would depend on if you want to make profit out of trading. If yes, then you cannot trade without knowledge.
If anyone wants to enter into the forex market, he should gather knowledge about the trading and the market. Without getting full knowledge about the market, it is quite tough to trade and invest in forex. That would depend on if you want to make profit out of trading. If yes, work

Now that you have started training on forex it is the right step so far. It is a good idea to train yourself.
I don't have to invest in forex when i don't know how it works or the rules.
I know that some people who do not have good knowledge of forex will lose money they used to invest.

It's not advisable for a newbie to rush forex because, it's a process platform where one need to learn about the reality of the candle stick before investing. I've always being on the safer side when it comes to forex. I'm a victim and I'm not ready to be a victim again.

Of course you can't start forex without learning or having the knowledge about it. It is advisable for one to do thorough research on any kind of business he/she wants to embark on. Forex has its own technical area, like reading trends, knowing the movement of the market, knowing when to buy and when to sell, etc. You must know all these and more to be successful in forex trading. Just my kind opinion. Good luck!

The Word full knowledge is heavy, large and broad, it is like such an individual will have to learn forever before he or she can begin to trade forex. I think a basic knowledge and understanding of how forex works is sufficient and one can keep learning as he trades and even develop and discover personal skills that will help him to earn more.

Concerning if it is good to start trading forex without the full knowledge. Well, it is not advisable to go into forex trading or anything that has to do with money without know full and basic knowledge about it. A time will come when that knowledge you didnt hunt on the forex will hunt and hurt you.

From my point of veiw, it is not a good idea to start anything at all even forex trading without having an insight about that business, such that you ought to seek a professional first before embarking on your business journey.

It is a bad idea. I know people who are into forex and have not made any reasonable money, in fact, they have spent more than they have received/gained. Venturing into something you have little to no knowledge about does not always end well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back