What's new

Is Investing your pension in landed property a good idea

I think a pensioner should start early to develop this kind of idea in order not to blame him or herself after service years. If the retiree doesn't achieve anything during his service years, it will be hard to achieve it during his retirement period.

You will be entitled to pension only when you retire. By the time you retire, you will already be 60 years of age. I think it is too late to invest in landed property. You might be dead before it gains value

Going to be getting pension soon looking for a good investment with little or no risk associated with it so am considering investing in landed property would this be a good investment or complete waste of time on my path
Therefore we are going to start a new job and I will be there at match the other one is going to start a new job and I will be in the future I will give it a good time for you about the job and I also suggest that you have a great weekend and I'll see if I think of daily use the same

It has been proven over time that land is a very good type of investment. But be careful of where you buy the land so as to be able to sell it quickly when necessary

Concerning if investing your pension in landed property is a good idea. Well, I believe it to be a very good idea because land tends to always appreciate and not depreciate with time, in as much that the investor or the pensioner is not in a hurry to make money, it is very nice because it is going to make more money than the money invested into it

Concerning if investing your pension in landed property is a good idea. Well, I believe it to be a very good idea because land tends to always appreciate and not depreciate with time, in as much that the investor or the pensioner is not in a hurry to make money, it is very nice because it is going to make more money than the money invested into it
Excellent your way of thinking @Damscooguns73 , as you describe it if there is no rush to have money, selling the land in the future will give you more profit. I even think that if it is a good land for planting, you will be able to make profit while revaluing such property.

Of course investing your money in landed property is a very good idea, I also see this as the best way for you as a pensioner to invest your pension.

Yes of cause, invest your pension salary on landed property is a good idea, such as real estate business, it a profitable business and it is not a risky business.

Investing your pension in land property it's a very good idea because it is a very lucrative business it's never depreciate but always appreciate and help to save your money.

Investing in lands and other properties is actually a great idea. You just need to be careful so you dont fall into the wrong hands. But besides that its a great way to invest. You could also check out IM academy, its also a nice place to invest and get profits residually.

Investing your pension in a landed property is not a bad idea, infact it is a very wise move, as it will continue to appreciate. The beauty of having a landed property is that it keeps appreciating. And more so it will remain forever. As long as people increase there will be business in real estate.
Post automatically merged:

It is indeed a very fantastic idea, because the dividend is go in to be for a life time and as long as we have humans on earth one will remain in business. So it is a very welcomed idea. And very profitable aswel. I will encourage such plan.

Last edited:
Investing your pension money in landed property is not a good idea that much being that land investment is a long term investment and as a pensioner you are already advanced in age, you may not be able to wait for the value of the land to appreciate.
Moreover, the amount that is being paid as pension in most country is not much, how you are going to accumulate it for it to get large enough to invest in Land is a big issue.
investing your pension money or land property it's a very good idea because land and building never depreciate instead it's appreciate with these you can be able to save your money for a long thing and also have a lot of interest.

Well, I think it depends if age is on the pensioner side then maybe if not I think it might be a very bad idea because landed properties take time to develop.

Going to be getting pension soon looking for a good investment with little or no risk associated with it so am considering investing in landed property would this be a good investment or complete waste of time on my path
Investing your pension money on a landed property is a good and lucrative investment and you will never regret it, I have seen some people buying lands in a developing area and keeping it for a while for the area to develop and selling it in at least 5tim4s higher than the original amount they bought it.

It's a great idea to begin with but make sure the land you invest in must be on high demand or some place that people strife to get, that way you'll be able to get your profits well.
Urban areas are actually the best place for real estate or land and property business as there is a lot of activity involved in the city and the people need a place to live

Yes, its a good idea, but you must check the location, the legitimacy of the land, ask.questions to ascertain who owns the land, before going on buying.

Yes according to my opinion its very good and effective idea to earn huge profits, if you have enough money to buy a land then I'll suggest you to build it by yourself and after building, sale it according to your own demands.
Investing in pension in land property is a very good idea because it helps you to invest wisely because land property do not depreciate but always appreciate
Post automatically merged:

Yes according to my opinion its very good and effective idea to earn huge profits, if you have enough money to buy a land then I'll suggest you to build it by yourself and after building, sale it according to your own demands.
Investing your pension in land property is a very good idea because land always appreciate and it's never depreciate it is an asset and not a liability.

Last edited:
It is very important for a person in active service to be able to think about life after retirement.And wise way to start,is to be early in preparation.You get a side business and nurture it gradually,so that you would get the neccessary experience and exposure of the market and its dynamics.

Yes, most if them think about that, that's why they did everything possible to save their funds they made, and invest in lucrative business that will bring in money.

Sure it is. Your salary or pension will not grow by Saving it up. You can invest in a landed property and you will see the property increase in value.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back