What's new

Is Investing your pension in landed property a good idea

Going to be getting pension soon looking for a good investment with little or no risk associated with it so am considering investing in landed property would this be a good investment or complete waste of time on my path
If you really don't need your pension for household so it's better to invest in property by instalment.probably you will get the reward when u really need forsuch yourself.
Going to be getting pension soon looking for a good investment with little or no risk associated with it so am considering investing in landed property would this be a good investment or complete waste of time on my path

I believe pension is paid at old age, investing on real estate is lucrative but it takes a longer time to start receiving the return on investment, so I would suggest you invest on a business that return maturity date is not that far and you can enjoy your return

Of course it's a great idea, but you also have to be the patient type before you can make gains from your investment, as land takes years to appreciate. You have to be seriously patient if not you could sell off the land before it appreciates.

To some stances it's a bad idea but a good idea if the pensioner has another means of survival....like for someone who is retired to put his/her retirement money into a land property that he) she might not get the money when needed...it's not really good for a lone pensioner

real estate is considered the best investment option for retirees. Though the cost of construction may be high but it’s less strenuous and less stressful. managing it wouldn’t be difficult and it’s very profitable. It serves as a good way to invest for long term purposes

It is very good idea and strategy to invest your pension for land property, A property of land never lose its value and there is also no fear of its depreciation and getting old and expire. It will raise its value with the passage of time.

Investing in landed property is a good investment option provided you have the funds. Pensioners should invest in secure investment options such as landed property which has rewarding returns on investment.

It is good investment. It takes time to give you enough profit in this business. A pension receiving person is old in usual observations. If you are not very sick you can do this business. You a re understanding what I want to say.

Real estate is a good investment that brings good ROI most time. Since you said you are going to be using your pension. I think you should avoid landed property for now.

Perhaps, should look for condo with little down payment. Make sure the rent payment covers the loan and left something for you as a profit. Save that profit enough to buy the landed property.

Its a nice idea, but you have to embark on a saving spree to meet up with the idea of buying landed properties for the long time benefits. It depends also on how much you earn as a pensioner, you can go acquire cheaper lands or house hoping to make good use of them.

Investing in landed properties is the thing now. But ensure that you don't go all in if it's your first time. Please consider the area you are investing in & the development of the area. Some lands are kept over 50 years with little or no development in the area, thereby sending off interested buyers. I wish you all the best in your search & business. Happy retirement sir!

Investing in landed property with pension, is a good idea because land is profitable business one can invest in, going into such business is a good idea, if your pension money is enough to do such business you should go ahead.

It might not be wise enough to invest your pension money in landed properties because the pay ain't really worth it in the first place. However, if your pay is high and you have other working class personalities around, you can give it a trial..
Post automatically merged:

It might not be wise enough to invest your pension money in landed properties because the pay ain't really worth it in the first place. However, if your pay is high and you have other working class personalities around, you can give it a trial..

If this is possible then you should go ahead and acquire the land because it appreciates overtime. If it's possible that you acquire the land in an urban area ,then that will be more beneficial.

Maybe not a waste but I'll prefer a building to a landed property.
If you could get a building down and complete every aspect of getting a building, you could rent it out to get monthly or yearly payment on your property and you could eventually sell it at a desired price.

Good returns in income and growth

Buy-to-let can deliver great returns over the medium to long-term, giving investors the opportunity to earn a regular monthly income whilst also achieving capital growth. Longer-term house price growth is around six per cent per year, according to most reliable measures, and in most good buy-to-let areas, rental yields of five per cent or more are achievable.
With the performance of traditional pension funds often strongly linked to that of stock markets, by investing your pension in property, you can avoid volatile equity markets and benefit from a more stable source of income and growth

It depends on the real estate. The real estate is a product like any other and some is worth more than others - and you also have to consider the demand. Well, you could look into the stats of real estate as it could give you a ball park estimate on what to risk.

Investing your pension on landed property is a very wise choice, real estate is one of the few business in which you are 100% percent guaranteed of making profit, even if you don't have the capital to develop the land, you can as well lease it out for agricultural purposes.

In my own point of view, it is base on your maintenance, if you already have good business where you can get money to take care of your bills, I think invest your pension in landed and property it a good idea. But if you don't have good business that can take care of your bills, I don't think invest your money in landed property in a good idea

You would have to take into consideration a whole lot of factor, like for instance the location of the landed property, because it has a way of directly affecting your return on investment

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back