What's new

Is Investing your pension in landed property a good idea

Pension we all know is the money you received after you retired and it’s more like a spare when you still have other things you’re doing. It’ll be good to invest in landed property if you have enough funds aside from your pension.
Post automatically merged:

Pension we all know is the money you received after you retired and it’s more like a spare when you still have other things you’re doing. It’ll be good to invest in landed property if you have enough funds aside from your pension.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. By investing money in real estate, you always benefit because you get double the amount of money you have invested. Now it is up to you to invest by looking at the location and environment etc.

Yes! Investing in landed property is a very good idea as a pensioner. Landed properties is a good idea because it is a fixed access. Most pensioners go forther to invest in real estate if they have the idea and also have the idea of the business. Some pensioners just decide to spend their money on their basic needs if they are to old to manage any business.

It's partially a good idea to invest your pension on landed properties in the sense that land investment yeilds good return after a long period of time, why I said partially and moreover we always want to invest in a business that will yeild returns in few months not in few years. But if you think you can wait then it's a good investment to go into.

It depends on what you want if you think that your pension will sustain you both for taking care of your financial needs and business then you can go ahead and invest in what you want to invest on but before you go into that you must knowthat every business has its own risks so you must be ready to take the risk and the responsibility of every business and investment if you want to grow in any area you are going to.

I will say that it is a good idea to invest your pension on landed properties when such investment is for lands or houses where I can always rent out and collect rent yearly. That is a sure way of getting my rewards from my tenants unlike investing it on personal houses that I won't rent out.

It is very good idea to invest your pension in a a landed property... Real state is a good n beneficial business because the rates of property increas high every day... Bt in other hand make sure the location which is demanfing should b popular

Its good choice but I dont really think is what is needed as a retiree. What this type of people need is something that can bring in fast income to be able to buy foods and all. Consider going into poultry farming its quite better

That is a nice idea, and I am in support of it. Your know land properties do not expire with time most especially when the land is situated at developed urban area. Hence, it will be nice to utilize your pension and buy a land and use it for a business that is worthwhile like real estate and agricultural activities like fruits and vegetables.

Property investments are always a good idea because the demands are there. Just make sure that the property is with good condition and location. Though it may take a while before you can see profit as sometimes it takes a while to get a transaction.

Yes I think it’s an absolutely good idea because the returns it comes with will be more than a hundred percent returns on your investment, but this is not advisable if you do not have any other monies to run your day to day lives, you cannot possibly invest in a landed property that is not bringing immediate returns for your immediate needs if you do not have any other means of income.

I think it's a good idea about the landed property investment of a pension income because lands are expensively increase day by day and you should invest them making a good and ideal property if you have op

Absolutely yes, I totally support the idea, if the pension will be enough to actually acquire some landed property in your country please go ahead cos its an everlasting investment, and it's highly profitable no matter the location, somehow land is like crypto currency, they appreciate in value.

I can say yes, but before you invest your pension money on a landed property you have to be have a any other things that will be generating money for you time to time because as you know that real estate investment especially land is not a quick profitable business, it'l will take a year or more before you can gain a profit.

Going to be getting pension soon looking for a good investment with little or no risk associated with it so am considering investing in landed property would this be a good investment or complete waste of time on my path
Investing in a property using your pension is actually a very good idea because properties are considered to be appreciating assets. Therefore, when you invest your pension into, it is almost guaranteed that as long as the area remains the same what gets better with time, but you are going to make a profit on your investment, and you are going to increase its value. I highly recommend investing in any property if you are looking to turn a good profit. Sometimes even the loan that you take out to pay for the property, can be paid off using the rental of the person who is staying in that property at that time.

Yes it is. As we all know that landed property is just like an investment business that appreciates. It's a dollar today and in couple of months, it's 20 dollars hypothetically.
Investing one's pension in landed business will really help pensioner to sit back and enjoy his money in coming years

Investing in land real estate can be a great way to save up for retirement. Land real estate is a valuable and limited community that, historically, continually grows in value.
Post automatically merged:

While stocks are a well-known investment option, not everyone knows that buying real estate is also considered an investment. Under the right circumstances, real estate can be an alternative to stocks, offering lower risk, yielding better returns, and providing greater diversification.

Yes its a good idea, i can invest my pension into land property due to the fact that land property appreciate not to deprecate, overtime its value increase every year because people are coming buy land and build different kind s of house

Going to be getting pension soon looking for a good investment with little or no risk associated with it so am considering investing in landed property would this be a good investment or complete waste of time on my path
The idea of using your retirement money to buy land is great.If you can't afford it and can work, you can buy land and make a profit on it.But if you are old, you can rent this land and earn some money annually.Also, if there is a sudden problem or need, you can sell some of your land

Of course, with no doubts. Landed properties only appreciate and never deprecate. Imagine how lucrative such a business is and when the little pension you have will amount over a couple of years. It's basically the best way to maximize profits from pension.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back