Is Investing your pension in landed property a good idea

Hades

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Going to be getting pension soon looking for a good investment with little or no risk associated with it so am considering investing in landed property would this be a good investment or complete waste of time on my path

It is a good decision provided you are not in a haste to get the profits. Investing in lands depending on the location may take some time to appreciate enough for you to get enough profits.

Yes, investing your pension in a landed property is a very good idea. Real estate is a very good business and you could benefit from a inflation. Do well to contact a good real estate agency before embarking on this investment.

Going to be getting pension soon looking for a good investment with little or no risk associated with it so am considering investing in landed property would this be a good investment or complete waste of time on my path
Your decision is good because Investment in lands is always profitable ,but make sure you are buying lands which are in such area which is demanding and is popular .Only then you ll be able to get profit to sell the land.

It's a great idea to begin with but make sure the land you invest in must be on high demand or some place that people strife to get, that way you'll be able to get your profits well.

If the monthly pension is sufficient to pay for the installment of a land or lot then that would be great. But maybe what you mean by pension is the retirement pay that you would receive when you leave the company that you worked for 20 years or more. Over here, that 20 years of service would deserve a retirement pay of 20 months of salary times 2. That is a substantial amount especially if your salary is high.

By receiving pension , it means you are getting older ,and thus investing in landed property is basically aimed for your children or loved ones as the benefits from landed property is not something that comes quickly .

In my opinion it is a great investment, now I don't know if you can do it with the pension money. In my case, I would have to have money saved for this purpose. In this case, it is an excellent idea to invest in land or housing, either to rent or sell, since as you mention the risks are minimal and you have the money insured.

To me investing pension money in landed property is nt really worth it. Investment on landed property doesn't yield interest so soon. And a retired person will need recurring money. There are other investments out there that can generate returns in the first year.

Investing pension in landed property is a good idea, because land appreciate a lot and since retiree needs more money to improve or maintain their standard of living, this will be a means of income.

Investing your pension fund into landed properties is a very wise decision. Landed properties or real estate in general is a low risky investment and it's guaranteed to give you profit every year of your life. It's best to lease your property for yearly rents than to sell it entirely for profit. Landed properties improve in value every year.

No I won't support that idea ... since it's a pension I am supposing your are above 50 years of age ... investment in real estate is a long term one which might take longer than you can be around for. The alternative to this is if you have another business to sustain you

I think this is the best idea to invest your pension in a property or in land because the rate of land and property increase very fast and its value keeps increasing day by day and hence it is the best and best idea for safe your pension.

I think investing in landed properties is a good investment, Landed properties or real estate in general is a low risky investment and it's guaranteed to give you profit every year of your life. It's best to lease your property for yearly rents than to sell it entirely for profit. Landed properties improve in value every year. Although,you should be careful of land agencies. Some of them are fraudulent. They would sell a parcel of land for many persons which could result in people losing huge sums of money. I hope you don't fall into wrong hands.

There is no. investment that doesn't involve a risk.... There are quite a number of risks associated with buying lands even though they might not be as much as it in other investments..... Most times people buy lands from the wrong hands and they are presented with fake documents, in the long run when the real owner of the land surfaces it becomes a problem.... I advise that before you purchase a land make sure that it is genuine

Investing in lands is good business, but fact is land business is patience business, meaning that when you buy a land you need to allow the value of the land to appreciate before you resell. So if you need to get your invested money and the profit back urgently, then you have to look for other businesses that yields quick profits.

Absolutely my dear friend you have made a very good decision. Doing land property business with your pension money is a very good decision because nowadays land business is going very far and those who have money need this business. Are and make money from it. This is a great business you must do.

Investing in landed property through pension is a waste of time unless you want to leave the property for your kids when you die. Landed property takes more time to appreciate hence you need to look for short time investment like dividend stocks to invest into and keep making your money.

Investing your pension money in landed property is not a good idea that much being that land investment is a long term investment and as a pensioner you are already advanced in age, you may not be able to wait for the value of the land to appreciate.
Moreover, the amount that is being paid as pension in most country is not much, how you are going to accumulate it for it to get large enough to invest in Land is a big issue.

Yes according to my opinion its very good and effective idea to earn huge profits, if you have enough money to buy a land then I'll suggest you to build it by yourself and after building, sale it according to your own demands.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back