What's new

Is Investing your pension in landed property a good idea

yeah its good idea for investing pension.. because there is no loss chances any one can invest her pension amount without any fear. investing in land is profitable in future

It is a good idea but you must be certain you will get it sold for a profit in a short time or have other means of livelihood. You wouldn't want to invest in land and sell off at a ridiculously low price or even make no profit at all because you are hungry.

Investing on landed properties is one of the low-risk investment out there. And such investment is very good for pensioners. Landed property investment is very good in the sense that it may be giving you a returns on monthly basis. So it is recommended especially for pensioners.

It's a great idea to begin with but make sure the land you invest in must be on high demand or some place that people strife to get, that way you'll be able to get your profits well.

When you buy or build a house, and rent it out to tenants, that property starts to earn you rental income (monthly or yearly depending on the contract with your tenants). With the high demand for accommodation and growing inflation, rent prices are always on the rise. Higher rent prices mean more income for you, the landlord. Compared to other investment options, the income from real estate is the most steady.

Yes investing you pension in landed property is a good idea which will yield at the long run

Going to be getting pension soon looking for a good investment with little or no risk associated with it so am considering investing in landed property would this be a good investment or complete waste of time on my path
In my area were I am from land business us tedious, it takes lot if movement, phone calls, visiting sits, verifications and legal procedure before final sale.
With all these I dont think is advisable for a retired person who depends on pension to venture into thus kind if business. It's too risky.
I dont think a pensioner has the financial capability because is a waiting game before you sell a peace if land.

Everyone has a unique idea of what their ideal retirement should look like. Investing in real estate or land with your pension simply means you are not doing the investment for your sake but it’s done for your children. Land takes years to appreciate and it produce a lot of profit so it’s sure good to invest in but it a long term deal.

Going to be getting pension soon looking for a good investment with little or no risk associated with it so am considering investing in landed property would this be a good investment or complete waste of time on my path
Of course it is great idea investing in land is something more profit giving source than others.. because Price of land is going to increase day by day .. so investing in landed property is best way for making money.

Real estate is one of the best place to push your pension fund. Most pension fund administrators rely on the real estate market for returns and for profit. The market is not as volatile as stocks and can easily be flipped for cash. Real estate is very lucrative.

Investing in real estate is profitable, but would it be on property on land or buying of land and when it appreciate you sell.Building on land is a long term profit which you might not get the huge chunk of profit almost immediately, but if you have enough funds left after the building project you can proceed,and your location also matters,it should be in a developed area or area that has the potential to developed in less time.

To me investing pension money in landed property is nt really worth it. Investment on landed property doesn't yield interest so soon. And a retired person will need recurring money. There are other investments out there that can generate returns in the first year.

Yea it is a good idea, real estate is one of the least risky yet most profitable business to venture into, but it's not simple as ABC, you need to do your research and inquiries before investing so as to what and what to do right to be successful in that niche.

there is nothing wrong with that if you have enough money to take care of yourself because investing your pension in such a thing will not make your money to be lost as they can bring more money to you in the nearest future, I think you have money to take care of yourself then is it better to do that.

Investing in landed property is the best investment to invest to with one's pension.

Landed property doesn't depreciate rather, it will appreciate. Do the necessary survey before going into it and you will thank me later.

Provided you are not in a haste to get the profits, then its quite a good decision. Investing in lands depending on the location may take some time to appreciate enough for you to get enough profits.

Absolutely, it is advisable. You can invest in the land and be rest assured that you will get profit over your capital in a couple of years. But you have to be sure you have what you can be spending for upkeep separately. You won't want to go hungry.

The short answer is not really. While it's not illegal, there are stringent rules around including residential property within a Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP). ... If you really want to buy your own residential property, you have the option of cashing in some of your pension pot and using it to buy a property.

It's a very good idea, land business is very lucrative business and requires patience because you might buy land 2021 for $2000 and with another year you can sell it double of the amount you bought

That's a good idea actually, since you're already planning on what to do with your pension and will spend it on investments, a land investment is good just don't expect a good return that fast and i suggest you use the land for other businesses aswell. Or maybe you can even rent it.out.

It depends on when you start initiating the plan, if it's during when you were working,it's a good choice but if it's after retirement bad choice.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back