What's new

Is Forex Trading Allowed in Your Country?

Actually there are limitations to forex trading in some countries but I most say, alot of people in my place are into forex and they are really doing great about it. it has really helped them.

some of the limitations that arises from the forex market is the inability of government parastatals not been able to regulate the market or find method of deducting tax and this brings the controversy

Actually there are limitations to forex trading in some countries but I most say, alot of people in my place are into forex and they are really doing great about it. it has really helped them.
But in my country there is nothing like that we still do our full operation in the forex market but one funny thing I started to observe forex traders now pay taxes in my country but for restrictions we are allowed to trade forex full time without any issue

There are many countries in the world that surely don't support forex trading but Nigeria is not part of it for now. What Nigeria does not support is cryptocurrency trading so you can still trade your Fiat currencies.

Forex trading is allowed in my country of residence and people are really making huge amount of money out of forex trade investment but crypto is banned due to the fact that they believe that it is used as a source of funds for terrorism.

But in my country there is nothing like that we still do our full operation in the forex market but one funny thing I started to observe forex traders now pay taxes in my country but for restrictions we are allowed to trade forex full time without any issue
We don't pay tax in my country and forex trading is very legal, but funding your account in my country is a very big issue as your bank card is limited to a certain amount of money which is $20 for a full month.

Of course out of all places, forex trading is fully allowed here. I'm very certain forex trading is allowed in most developed countries and even in some developing countries

Yes of course forex trading as it's nation wide and international,it's allowed in my country. The only problem we face is when a trader do massive cash out the government will address you as a Yahoo boy and get you jailed
Obviously, forex trading is accepted in most of the countries of the world. It's not even easy for government to regulate it and you can't ask citizen not to trade because forex trading is one of the most popular way of making money online.

There are not restrictions to forex trading in my country, even banks and governmental organizations openly engage in it. It can be done by anyone anywhere.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back