What's new

Is Forex Trading Allowed in Your Country?

Forex trading is not banned in my country. But the citizen were not allowed to deposit to and withdraw directly from cryptocurrency platforms. The cryptocurrency platforms provide an alternative and people continue to use them.

Forex trading is a collection of two different word Wich are foreign and exchange. It's a legal bussines and nation wide accepted,if forex is prohibited in some countries it may be for a reason.

Forex trading is allowed in Africa and the interesting thing is that it is even easier because their is no imposition of tax by the government on it's citizens. Trading is very legal here.

To leave the country is not the best way at all, infact I think it is a very bad idea as you have not put into consideration many factors as to why the person should stay put which would be far greater than the disadvantage

I also don't know there reason for doing that, If I happened to be in those kinds of countries the best thing to do is to leave, I think that will be the best way to take care of it.
That's true, we have a lot of people that might have interest on trading from those kinds of countries, if it happens to be me I'll try and leave the country because it's not going to help me out.

Probably, forex trading is allowed in my country and it is one of the businesses so many people are very much interested on. cryptocurrency and forex trading are top trading business is a lot of people are into in this part of the world.

Nobody is going to stop you from taking any kind of financial instruments provided that the people who are offering these options are regulated. This is to ensure that the funds that is deposited by users are being managed well.

That's true, we have a lot of people that might have interest on trading from those kinds of countries, if it happens to be me I'll try and leave the country because it's not going to help me out.
That's true, if you want to trade you need to be in a good country, if you are not in a right country I don't think you'll enjoy what you are doing, a lot of people are not trading because of this reason.

That's true, if you want to trade you need to be in a good country, if you are not in a right country I don't think you'll enjoy what you are doing, a lot of people are not trading because of this reason.
That's just the fact, if you are in a country where trading is not allowed I don't think you'll like it,a lot of people don't really understand this, trading is a good way to earn money if you know what you are doing.

That's just the fact, if you are in a country where trading is not allowed I don't think you'll like it,a lot of people don't really understand this, trading is a good way to earn money if you know what you are doing.
That's true, you have made mentioned of a good idea, I think leaving the country will help you a lot, trading is something good especially if you know what you are doing.

That's true, you have made mentioned of a good idea, I think leaving the country will help you a lot, trading is something good especially if you know what you are doing.
That's true, if you know what you are doing in trading you are going to enjoy it,a lot of people are not enjoying it because they don't know what they are doing.

That's true, if you know what you are doing in trading you are going to enjoy it,a lot of people are not enjoying it because they don't know what they are doing.
That's true, if you don't have idea on how forex trading works you are not expected to invest your money, having the full knowledge of what forex trading is all about is very important.

That's true, if you don't have idea on how forex trading works you are not expected to invest your money, having the full knowledge of what forex trading is all about is very important.
That's true, if you don't have the knowledge of what Forex trading is about I don't think you can make it, understanding what you are doing is very important.

That's true, if you don't have the knowledge of what Forex trading is about I don't think you can make it, understanding what you are doing is very important.
If you want to earn money in forex trading you need to work in having the knowledge, this very important,it will help you to earn a considerable amount of money.

I will be very surprised if there is any country that does not allow their citizens to be trading currencies because this is something that has been in existence for as long as I can remember
The issue of forex trading is something that any nation cannot do without because if you are into international trading your will definitelly need forex to be able to carry out transaction with others.

Forex trading is very much accepted here in Nigeria and there are no so much restrictions with regards to how people go about trading Forex.

A lot of people I know are making good money from this trading.

Actually there is no doubt that forex trading is banned in some countries due to the government policies but I my country, is free to operate though there are rumours but no one is too sure about it.

Forex trading is not banned in my country. But the citizen were not allowed to deposit to and withdraw directly from cryptocurrency platforms. The cryptocurrency platforms provide an alternative and people continue to use them.
From the best of my knowledge, the ban on crypto currency has no effect on tje forex market except there is something that I do not know about but I know there was no negative effect on forex traders

A lot of people don't have the knowledge of forex trading they ended up losing a lot of money because they don't have the necessary ingredients, in my own opinion that's not a good idea.

I do not think it is going to be right of any country to ban the use of cryptocurrencies or to stop people from trading the financial markets because they are going to be disadvantage in their self.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back