What's new

Is Forex Trading Allowed in Your Country?

Yes forex trading is allowed in my country, I don't know if some countries are restricted from trading the forex market, but it will not be a good idea if they do that.
You are right, making restrictions is simply an act of increasing the rate of unemployment and it's associated social vices in the community. It would not be great to take such decisions.

Actually forex trading is not prohibited in my country but a number of people are scared of investment simply because there is increased in the number of scam brokers which made alot of investors to lost alot of their investment.

Yes forex trading is allowed in my country, I don't know if some countries are restricted from trading the forex market, but it will not be a good idea if they do that.
I don't why a lot of countries ban forex trading,in my own opinion that's not a good idea, a lot of people are having good interest on trading the financial market.

I don't why a lot of countries ban forex trading,in my own opinion that's not a good idea, a lot of people are having good interest on trading the financial market.
That's exactly the point, for me I don't know of any country that ban forex trading, that's not a good idea to me, forex trading really helps a lot of people to earn money.

That's exactly the point, for me I don't know of any country that ban forex trading, that's not a good idea to me, forex trading really helps a lot of people to earn money.
I also don't think that will be a good idea, people who are having the ability to try out forex trading should be given the opportunity, I think those countries should consider that.

Forex trading is available in my country but then it is been done under a lot of regulation. There are a lot of brokers that a licence to practice so that you can be able to deposit money straight from your bank.

Actually forex trading is not restricted in my country and alot of the citizens are into it though it's risky but I have heard no one complaining about any lost in the business.
There are a lot of complains concerning people that have lost on forex trading, and some have lost very huge capital which sometimes is there fault but other times, it is not there fault but circumstances.

There are countries that place restrictions to Trading.
They go to the extent of placing taxes on forex traders unlike here in Africa where there is lesser or no commission.

I also don't think that will be a good idea, people who are having the ability to try out forex trading should be given the opportunity, I think those countries should consider that.
That's true, if you are having interest on forex trading I think you need to work hard on yourself in other to have the knowledge, I don't think it will be a good idea to leave in those kinds of countries.

That's true, if you are having interest on forex trading I think you need to work hard on yourself in other to have the knowledge, I don't think it will be a good idea to leave in those kinds of countries.
That's completely true, knowledge is the first thing you need to chase, if you have the right knowledge you are going to earn a considerable amount of money.

That's completely true, knowledge is the first thing you need to chase, if you have the right knowledge you are going to earn a considerable amount of money.
That's right, an if you don't have the required knowledge you are not going to earn money, having the knowledge of what you are doing in the forex market is very important.

That's right, an if you don't have the required knowledge you are not going to earn money, having the knowledge of what you are doing in the forex market is very important.
That's just the fact about it, forex trading is something that will earn you a considerable amount of money if you know what you are doing, but a lot of people are not getting it right.

That's just the fact about it, forex trading is something that will earn you a considerable amount of money if you know what you are doing, but a lot of people are not getting it right.
Forex trading is a skill and without mastering the skill it is very difficult to be profitable.
It is only few that are capable of subjecting themselves to discipline

Forex trading is a skill and without mastering the skill it is very difficult to be profitable.
It is only few that are capable of subjecting themselves to discipline
That's just the truth about it, if you don't Master your skills in forex trading you are not going to earn money, a lot of people have failed because they don't have the good knowledge.

That's true, if you know what you are doing in the financial market you are going to earn a considerable amount of money but it's obvious that a lot of people don't really know this.

That's true, if you know what you are doing in the financial market you are going to earn a considerable amount of money but it's obvious that a lot of people don't really know this.
That's true, if you are trading you need to have a lot of knowledge, not only that you need to have a good mindset, if you don't have a good mindset you are not going to earn with trading.

That's true, if you are trading you need to have a lot of knowledge, not only that you need to have a good mindset, if you don't have a good mindset you are not going to earn with trading.
That's true, if you don't have a good mindset of trading you are not going to earn a decent amount of money, having the proper mindset is very important.

That's true, if you don't have a good mindset of trading you are not going to earn a decent amount of money, having the proper mindset is very important.
That's true, if you have the good knowledge and experience of trading you are going to earn a lot of money, but a lot of people this days don't want to chase the knowledge.

That's true, if you have the good knowledge and experience of trading you are going to earn a lot of money, but a lot of people this days don't want to chase the knowledge.
I don't know why some countries will not be allowed to trade, I think if they have interest on things like forex trading it will be a good for them to try it out, this good.

I don't know why some countries will not be allowed to trade, I think if they have interest on things like forex trading it will be a good for them to try it out, this good.
I also don't know there reason for doing that, If I happened to be in those kinds of countries the best thing to do is to leave, I think that will be the best way to take care of it.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back