What's new

Is Forex Trading Allowed in Your Country?

HK World

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 8, 2022
USD
$7.1900USD
Biznotes
I have heard that forex trading is not allowed or considered illegal by the governments of some countries. Have you experienced such a situation in your country? Or you can easily transfer your money (earned from trading) to your bank?

Last edited:
Yes, you can trade the forex market from anywhere you like, forex trading is one of the best way you can earn money, but you first need to know how it works.

I will be very surprised if there is any country that does not allow their citizens to be trading currencies because this is something that has been in existence for as long as I can remember

In my country, you can trade forex and crypto but you deposit to the trading platform directly from your account. And you can't withdraw directly to your local bank from trading platform. However, I received an email from binance recently that people can now deposit and withdraw directly from and to local bank.

You can trade any form of cryptocurrency or forex in my country without having to face the law in any way and I believe that this should be the same in countries as well as there is no downside.

You can trade any form of cryptocurrency or forex in my country without having to face the law in any way and I believe that this should be the same in countries as well as there is no downside.
Which of the country are yo u from in my country we are allowed to trade both forex and crypto there is never any issues but I learn that some countries banned this financial transactions,but my country didn't restrict forex

forex trading is legal in my country and so many people are into it as well, but it is high time they start regulating the industry as people are now exploiting vulnerable people to make money from them

Actually forex trading is not restricted in my country and alot of the citizens are into it though it's risky but I have heard no one complaining about any lost in the business.

Now in my country I think that we can trade forex and make money so people operate and make some cool money with forex its never an easy market its a kind of business which need you to trade from your experience so learning is what we should look at first before we proceed

Yes of course forex trading as it's nation wide and international,it's allowed in my country. The only problem we face is when a trader do massive cash out the government will address you as a Yahoo boy and get you jailed

Trading in forex is very much allowed and legal in my region,the trading of forex is not a business that is illigal,but an exchange of foreign currency by pairing it with any currency of your choice and the profit margin taken.

Forex trading is never prohibited in my location we are still doing the forex business but one funny thing is that now there are some scam brokers around that will promise you at the end of the day they will run away with your money so one need to be very careful when dealing with new broker

Forex is a worldwide market and I wouldn't want to believe that some countries do not allow any activities related to forex by its citizen . This is a general marketing that should be available for almost everyone that are interested to access it.

Section 3.13. 1 of the Ghana Interbank Forex Market Conduct act stipulates; “local and International FX Brokers who want to operate in Ghana's forex market are required to obtain prior approval from the Bank of Ghana at the beginning of every calendar year.

Yes trading forex is allowed in my country and I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be allowed in any other country. The majority of governments around the world trade the market as well.

Yes trading forex is allowed in my country and I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be allowed in any other country. The majority of governments around the world trade the market as well.
Exactly , that was my own thought as well. Even the bank and other financial institutions are trading the forex market. This isn't like cryptocurrency in which some government consider it to be a threat to their economy and financial institution.

Exactly , that was my own thought as well. Even the bank and other financial institutions are trading the forex market. This isn't like cryptocurrency in which some government consider it to be a threat to their economy and financial institution.
I totally agree. Some countries are even legalizing crypto currency so why should forex that all the world's involved in be a struggle for any country to accept. So long as it's not illegitimate, it's legal in my opinion.

I totally agree. Some countries are even legalizing crypto currency so why should forex that all the world's involved in be a struggle for any country to accept. So long as it's not illegitimate, it's legal in my opinion.
The government of my country don't have anything against the forex market , people can trade the forex market because such is just a market and you are trying to take advantage of different country's economy for your advantage. It is a general market.

Yes forex trading is allowed in my country, I don't know if some countries are restricted from trading the forex market, but it will not be a good idea if they do that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back