What's new

Is Forex Trading Allowed in Your Country?

It has is currently happening in my country, as trading on crypto currency is illegal and not permitted for individuals to involve them selves with as you might face legal actions

I have been to a lot of countries in the world and I have not even seen anyone that does not allow their people to trade the forex market. It is a free market and doesn't really mean much.

I do not think it is going to be right of any country to ban the use of cryptocurrencies or to stop people from trading the financial markets because they are going to be disadvantage in their self.
I strongly agree with you, Even though some countries like US highly regulate and tax people for it, it should not be stopped or banned because it would affect the economy indirectly.

I have heard that forex trading is not allowed or considered illegal by the governments of some countries. Have you experienced such a situation in your country? Or you can easily transfer your money (earned from trading) to your bank?
In my country forex trading is allowed it's wierd that counties don't allow that I don't really do forex trading because it's risky and things like that but I think it should be allowed in all countries

The forex trading is allowed in specified cases in my country in specified regulations and specific cases, means not everyone is allowed per trading, and trading pass by bank not external broker like XMArabia, this is the sad truth unfortenally.

I do not think it is going to be right of any country to ban the use of cryptocurrencies or to stop people from trading the financial markets because they are going to be disadvantage in their self.
That's the, I also think so, but we have some countries that don allow Forex trading, in my own opinion that's not a good idea, this will be a big problem to the citizens of the country.

I strongly agree with you, Even though some countries like US highly regulate and tax people for it, it should not be stopped or banned because it would affect the economy indirectly.
I do not know why any reasonable government would ban forex trading seeing it adds value to the economy of any nation by moving some people out of the poverty indices

I do not know why any reasonable government would ban forex trading seeing it adds value to the economy of any nation by moving some people out of the poverty indices
That's not a good idea, I have never seen such a thing, but I believe we might have such kinds of countries that will ban forex trading, it doesn't make any sense to do that.

That's not a good idea, I have never seen such a thing, but I believe we might have such kinds of countries that will ban forex trading, it doesn't make any sense to do that.
It totally does not make sense to ban a legitimate source of earning that could potentially help in reducing the unemployment indices of a country, and this is not fair especially to the youths of that nation

It is going to be absolutely difficult to see any country that does not allow citizens to trade Forex. I personally believe that knowledge about the financial markets will help you even in physical business and forex can help you with that.

It totally does not make sense to ban a legitimate source of earning that could potentially help in reducing the unemployment indices of a country, and this is not fair especially to the youths of that nation
That's true, but I think the country must have it's special reason for doing that, I think there must be a reason, it will not make any sense for a country to ban Forex trading.

Forex trading is very much accepted here in Nigeria and there are no so much restrictions with regards to how people go about trading Forex.

A lot of people I know are making good money from this trading.
I believe that the restrictions that they have made it so that they are going to protect the naira. I do not see anything wrong with this provided that people can still look for a way to make money.

Yes forex trading is allowed in my country, but I don't think it will be wise for any country to ban forex trading, we have a lot of people that are having interest of trading the Forex market.

Forex trading is allowed in my country, you can trade any currency pair with no restrictions. The only problem is that you can't be able to make direct deposit and withdrawal within the country local Banks.

Those that are fortunate to be trading in the third world countries would agree with me that they have a very favourable environment to thrive, there is not tax being paid or some other restrictions

Those that are fortunate to be trading in the third world countries would agree with me that they have a very favourable environment to thrive, there is not tax being paid or some other restrictions
Yes , the environment is relatively favourable for us to thrive, but it is quite unfortunate that alot are not aware of the fact that they can make money via trading.

Forex trading is allowed in my country, you can trade any currency pair with no restrictions. The only problem is that you can't be able to make direct deposit and withdrawal within the country local Banks.
No you can be able to make direct deposit and withrawals, I think you are referring to cryptocurrencies, you can't make direct deposit and withrawals, but for Forex trading you can be able to.

I have heard that forex trading is not allowed or considered illegal by the governments of some countries. Have you experienced such a situation in your country? Or you can easily transfer your money (earned from trading) to your bank?
Pakistan is a under developed country Has Forex Trading Allowed But whatever you want to do trade, first you have to take permission from State Bank of Pakistan.But for this there is some term and condition it is very important for you to follow.

Yes forex trading is allowed in my country, but I don't think it will be wise for any country to ban forex trading, we have a lot of people that are having interest of trading the Forex market.
I also believe that a lot can even be derived about a country's economy from the way in which it is performing in the forex market. This is why it does not make any sense to ban it.

We accept forex and forex is been done in my country but there was a time the government of my country try to stop this financial transactions but they later revised the action now we trade forex both online and offline

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back