What's new

Is Cointiply A Big Waste Of Time?

Unfortunately, a few pennies are just not enough to pay bills or feed yourself and this is something that is understandable. This is why I believe that it is more important to focus on websites that pay a lot as compared to sites that pay a few pennies.
At times I forget that I have cointiply to roll, I do it when I am very much chanced, then feel to roll the faucet and earn some pennies from it. On the normal, I don't push myself to earn from it.

At times I forget that I have cointiply to roll, I do it when I am very much chanced, then feel to roll the faucet and earn some pennies from it. On the normal, I don't push myself to earn from it.

I think all the faucets have a range where you can earn from a few pennies to a few cents and I do not think that anyone actually earns a good amount of money just by rolling faucets daily. I believe that instead of wasting time on faucets, people should focus more on paid to post forum sites and article writing sites.

It is a big waste of time to me because I cannot even imagine how I can be able to make money from such activities that they are asking us to do everyday, instead of that are rather concentrate on paid to post website because you this I can have an opportunity to make up to $1 every day.

I think all the faucets have a range where you can earn from a few pennies to a few cents and I do not think that anyone actually earns a good amount of money just by rolling faucets daily. I believe that instead of wasting time on faucets, people should focus more on paid to post forum sites and article writing sites.
Faucets doesn't bring decent rewards, I do it around cointiply cos at times rolling the faucet brings some fun and earning something tangible from it, comes with fun too. I do article writing, is burning to me, but I simply engage in it when I am very much chance to earn rewards. Forum posting have been the best option for me, cos I don't have to think much to post.

Faucets doesn't bring decent rewards, I do it around cointiply cos at times rolling the faucet brings some fun and earning something tangible from it, comes with fun too. I do article writing, is burning to me, but I simply engage in it when I am very much chance to earn rewards. Forum posting have been the best option for me, cos I don't have to think much to post.

I believe that it is far much better to work at Picoworkers rather than wasting time at Faucets. I have recently joined Picoworkers and so far it has been a good experience for me.

I'll definitely put my hands on deck and try this out. I would like to know their payment method and does it operate on instant withdrawal?

I don't read a good review about the website online. probably majority of the people are not having good experience about the website. I think it would be better to look for other reputable websites to work with you know how to make money online.

Cointiply is a reliable and stable online site, where you can earn cryptocurrencies. But to reach the minimum withdrawal amount of cryptos might take an eternity. I was active on the site only for a short period of time.

Though the platform is legit but the stress in the site is not worth the amount spent on it,so currently I do not involve in a site that will take much of my time and pay me less

Even though I am not using Cointiply and I am not a fan of faucets, I think Cointiply is not a waste of time, If you do not have something better to do and if you do not mind earning little money, Cointiply can be a good option.

I saw a positive review about cointiply in this forum even with payment proofs. I just registered an account there but I have really done much work there yet. Let me explore the site and see how it goes. If it does not worth it, then I will abandon the account.

It is not a waste of time because people are enjoying the platform and they are making money with it , even if we don't see the need
. Those who are earning from it should be allowed to as long as they do not complain . it is only us who are interested to make more than one dollars on daily basis are considering it is a waste of time.

Cointiply is definitely a waste of time. Many people believe that if we regularly visit their website and use their faucet regularly, a time will come when they will start paying bigger rewards. However, this is a wrong belief.

I don't see cointiply as a good way to make money. The pay rate is very low and not encouraging at all. That's the more reason why I prefer to work on PTP platforms than waisting my time on ptc platforms.

One thing is that all these mining faucets that promise earnings of any sorts end up to be a waste of time to be honest. They don't usually pay anything meaningful so it's better to not even try them at all.

I don't see cointiply as a good way to make money. The pay rate is very low and not encouraging at all. That's the more reason why I prefer to work on PTP platforms than waisting my time on ptc platforms.
Cointiply might be paying for some people but i have tried it but it has not been working for me because I have tried withdrawing when I reached the minimum cash out but my payment has been on pending for almost a year.

I myself am a participant and user of Cointiply and I have not yet encountered any errors or misunderstandings. The site has quite a lot of contributors around 3m and $12m paid out. Various opportunities for earning are provided, the site is developed in the form of GPT. I don't think it can be a waste of time Read also the reviews on Trustpilot there many people are happy with the site.

Cointiply might be paying for some people but i have tried it but it has not been working for me because I have tried withdrawing when I reached the minimum cash out but my payment has been on pending for almost a year.
I do not see all this type of website has a reliable site because the the amount of money that you would make on these platform are very minimal compared to the numbers of hours you would waste on them

I joined Cointiply a couple of years ago when I was desperately finding new money making opportunities. Not surprisingly, I came across cointiply. At first it seemed to me like a waste of time but now they have introduced a new feature called "Playtime" that allows its members to earn money. Unfortunately, after using it for one day, it started giving me errors and notified me that my "device is not supported". How is this possible when I have been using it for whole one day? Was their system sleeping? Anyways, I have contacted their support and let's see what happens next. So do you really think it is a big waste of time?
Have you tried using another device. It could be your gadget is compromised or something. Would recommend you log in your account in your PC if it still persist then it's definitely a waste of time

Have you tried using another device. It could be your gadget is compromised or something. Would recommend you log in your account in your PC if it still persist then it's definitely a waste of time

No, I have not tried using another device. I think that I will need to buy another phone. I do plan to buy a new phone and I will then try to download the app in that phone and see if it works.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back