What's new

Is Cointiply A Big Waste Of Time?

Of course even me have seen some earning from it but when i registered i became confused of how i will earn that's why i just stop logging in.
That is better than spending time there when you obviously won't be able to make any tangible amount of money in the long run.

You need Cryptocurrency trading expertise in order to earn something tangible via Cryptocurrency. I'm towards achieving that, but I'm still studying the market.
I wish you the very best in your quest to study cryptocurrency market and I will tell you that the cryptocurrency market is not a difficult market to study unlike the forest market that is quite difficult to know. I can give you highest two weeks for you to learn all you need to know about cryptocurrency market trading unlike forex trading that can take like six months before you can know anything about it.

I wish you the very best in your quest to study cryptocurrency market and I will tell you that the cryptocurrency market is not a difficult market to study unlike the forest market that is quite difficult to know. I can give you highest two weeks for you to learn all you need to know about cryptocurrency market trading unlike forex trading that can take like six months before you can know anything about it.
Thanks a lot for wishing me well for my future endeavor with Cryptocurrency. Learning and analysing the market can't take more than two weeks of steady focus. It is quicker to learn than forex trading just as you've said.

There was a time I was reading it online when a person is trying to convince everyone to keep using cointiply. I know a person like that got paid for promoting the program.

Seriously, the issue of having to be in the Tier 1 country is definitely going to be a very big challenge to a lot of people who are actually willing to take such opportunities.

Yes, I know. I was willing to earn money with Cointiply bu watching the videos on their website. they claim that they provide a good amount of videos to watch at some point. However, later I discovered that they only offer this opportunity to people living in Tier 1 countries.

Although I am not a Cointiply user, I think this is a paid to click site or ptp site, which generally provides very small rewards, so it will take you a long time to reach the minimum withdrawal. You should leave this site instead of just wasting your time.

Yes, I know. I was willing to earn money with Cointiply bu watching the videos on their website. they claim that they provide a good amount of videos to watch at some point. However, later I discovered that they only offer this opportunity to people living in Tier 1 countries.

Seriously, it's the very same thing with most survey websites that are available today online. They don't offer their money making opportunities to all people around the world.

Thanks a lot for wishing me well for my future endeavor with Cryptocurrency. Learning and analysing the market can't take more than two weeks of steady focus. It is quicker to learn than forex trading just as you've said.
I recently made a discovery on our account be making at least 100% of my capital in cryptocurrency on a weekly or bi-weekly basis and this is what I discovered just by playing around the binance exchange platform.

Seriously, it's the very same thing with most survey websites that are available today online. They don't offer their money making opportunities to all people around the world.

Yes, they do not offer and I believe that there are many reasons for that. One of the biggest reason is that most of the customers belong to Tier 1 country and they sell those products to people living in Tier 1 country, so they never offer surveys to other countries.

There was a time I was reading it online when a person is trying to convince everyone to keep using cointiply. I know a person like that got paid for promoting the program.
That is common with most sites that don't have good reputation. They pay people to make promotional videos about them online.

Going by the explanations you just gave, I don't think that's very platform is even serious let alone involve other members to go and waste their time there as well

I recently made a discovery on our account be making at least 100% of my capital in cryptocurrency on a weekly or bi-weekly basis and this is what I discovered just by playing around the binance exchange platform.
How is that possible Ralph? One who makes 100% profit via Cryptocurrency weekly or biweekly is simply earning better with Cryptocurrency.

Yes, they do not offer and I believe that there are many reasons for that. One of the biggest reason is that most of the customers belong to Tier 1 country and they sell those products to people living in Tier 1 country, so they never offer surveys to other countries.

Seriously, I gave up on survey a very long time ago because ever since I kept on trying doing you and never successfully earned $1 from it till today which is not encouraging.

What I can get from the general feeling here about this quantiply is that they are a complete waist if your time. If this is the general concensus I am getting, then I also think they are a waist of time to indulge in

I recently collected reward of $4.40 from cointiply.com after four (4) months. In know its small but I didn't stress myself much to earn that amount from cointiply.

I recently collected reward of $4.40 from cointiply.com after four (4) months. In know its small but I didn't stress myself much to earn that amount from cointiply.

Seriously, you mean that you are actually earn at least a minimum of $1 a month from working on the website which is something that I consider to be reasonably over poor for my liking.

Seriously, I gave up on survey a very long time ago because ever since I kept on trying doing you and never successfully earned $1 from it till today which is not encouraging.

In what country do you live? Earning from surveys depends on various factor such as country, age, experience, etc. I am quite sure even people living in Tier 1 countries do not qualify for all the surveys.

Seriously, you mean that you are actually earn at least a minimum of $1 a month from working on the website which is something that I consider to be reasonably over poor for my liking.
Lol, its very poor, but it doesn't stress me, that's why I just go down there sometimes to roll the faucet and earn some Cryptocurrency reward.

Well for the fact that you said that working on the website doesn't really stress you and you make that much amount of money from it I don't see it as something that is very challenging for you to still do.

Going by the explanations you just gave, I don't think that's very platform is even serious let alone involve other members to go and waste their time there as well
Well I wouldn't say it's a complete waste of time because there are definitely people that I heard him on the website but because of the fact that they restricted a lot of people from hanging on the platform makes it not a cool platform for everyone to be earning money on.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back