What's new

Is Cointiply A Big Waste Of Time?

I myself am a participant and user of Cointiply and I have not yet encountered any errors or misunderstandings. The site has quite a lot of contributors around 3m and $12m paid out. Various opportunities for earning are provided, the site is developed in the form of GPT. I don't think it can be a waste of time Read also the reviews on Trustpilot there many people are happy with the site.
I have not heard of this type of website before I have been working online for some years now but I can tell you that I have heard of that website but I never work there before its a good website thou I never tried them before.

I have not heard of this type of website before I have been working online for some years now but I can tell you that I have heard of that website but I never work there before its a good website thou I never tried them before.
I have been working on contiply for a long period of time and i have not been able to make the 30,000 coin to meet the minimum cashout point. So i can say its a complete waste of time .

Absolutely! Especially its watch to earn system. They pay you just a few cents after watching hundreds of ads. Their other offers also give very less amount of money. There are far better sites than cointiply. The only way you can earn descent amount of money from there is by completing surgery. But as you may know, the biggest problem is that surveys are terrible for most people. The disqualification rate is very very high.
So yeah, Cointiply is a complete waste of time for the vast majority of users and there are many sites that rewards you way higher for the same amount of effort.
But I will admit that it's a legit site, they do actually pay you. The catch is that they pay you only a very tiny portion of their earnings. For example, if you get $3, they probably earned hundreds of dollars from you doing those tasks.
So stay away from that site and use any other better site like FreeCash.
That's all. Thanks for reading

Well we may consider the earning rate to be lower but so many people are using it as an opportunity to make money for themselves. As long as people are still profiting from it there's nothing wrong with that.

I never had opportunity to really make money on the platform. I've tried it before but I come to find out that even if you have to solve captchas it is still difficult to do so. To me it is not an easy way of making money online.

Actually I haven't seen or heard anything about this coinply of a thing before so I don't know what type of forum it was actually . But seeing alot of reviews bon it it as seriously given a hint on it .

Actually I haven't seen or heard anything about this coinply of a thing before so I don't know what type of forum it was actually . But seeing alot of reviews bon it it as seriously given a hint on it .
It is not a forum, it is an app in which you can complete captcha activities. The earning rate is extremely low and you are expected to perform huge number of activities to make $1

I joined Cointiply a couple of years ago when I was desperately finding new money making opportunities. Not surprisingly, I came across cointiply. At first it seemed to me like a waste of time but now they have introduced a new feature called "Playtime" that allows its members to earn money. Unfortunately, after using it for one day, it started giving me errors and notified me that my "device is not supported". How is this possible when I have been using it for whole one day? Was their system sleeping? Anyways, I have contacted their support and let's see what happens next. So do you really think it is a big waste of time?
I have heard of it before and the general consensus is that it is legitimate but I don’t know why, something seems off about it to me. I was told you have to play games to earn the money, how true is this?

I have heard of it before and the general consensus is that it is legitimate but I don’t know why, something seems off about it to me. I was told you have to play games to earn the money, how true is this?

Cointiply is a waste of time due to various reasons. If you are not living in a Tier 1 country, then you may never get the offer to make money from paid surveys, as they are important for you to make money.

Cointiply is a waste of time due to various reasons. If you are not living in a Tier 1 country, then you may never get the offer to make money from paid surveys, as they are important for you to make money.
I am not surprised at your statement because this just confirmed my worst suspicions. People not living in Tier 1 countries are always disadvantaged when it comes to surveys and games, so it would be extremely difficult to earn money

I really do hope that they will respond today. Honestly speaking, cointiply and their partners are really strange! they can stop you from earning at any time and they would not even give any reasons for that! Please note that I never "violated" any of their rules and played the game fairly. Please do provide updates as soon as you receive response from them. Thanks!
I have not heard anything about cointiply because I stopped working on this platform for a very long time because of the low payout.
It is really going to be very disheartening if it's up stopped paying.

Cointiply is a faucet. And it’s a great one. Normally, a lot of faucets bring you 10 Cent, if you claim for an whole hour and that’s really a waste of time.

I use to be very careful before joining any new website because most are just fake and only want to scam you and use you to increase traffic on their sites without having no intention of paying you for any work you're doing on those sites.

I have not heard anything about cointiply because I stopped working on this platform for a very long time because of the low payout.
It is really going to be very disheartening if it's up stopped paying.
You can check them out , cointiply in my own opinion is a total waste of time and data subscription , because before you can make a single dollat , it might take you around ten days .

You can check them out , cointiply in my own opinion is a total waste of time and data subscription , because before you can make a single dollat , it might take you around ten days .
Although I have not make withdrawals from cointiply before because I stopped working on the site for a very long time but reviews showed that cointiply is a legitimate website.

In this forum, I found a favorable review of Cointiply that included payment documentation.
I recently created an account there, but I haven't actually worked there much yet.
Let me go around the website and see how things go.
I will close the account if it is not worth it.

Well I don't know about you but for me i do not think it is a waste of time at all as I have seen some members on forumcoin earninng from there. Just wait for a reply since you've contacted the support.

In this forum, I found a favorable review of Cointiply that included payment documentation.
I recently created an account there, but I haven't actually worked there much yet.
Let me go around the website and see how things go.
I will close the account if it is not worth it.
The platform is legit and really pays its members for every activities they have done , but the challenging fact is that the the process of making a single dollar from the platform is not always an easy tasks.

I really dont know this cointiply. I'm just hearing about it for the first time. What is it like and how can one earn from it. Can someone please give a detailed information about it.

When I discovered that a young man under the age of 15 had been the highest-earning YouTuber for the previous year, I was genuinely star struck.
Although I've discovered that it's a great technique for affiliate marketers to earn money in addition to monetizing your content.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back