What's new

Is Cointiply A Big Waste Of Time?

That is better than spending time there when you obviously won't be able to make any tangible amount of money in the long run.
In my own opinion ,spending time on contiply is a big wate of time and resources because after spending a lot of time online, you now realise the money and earning is not worth it.

Well for the fact that you said that working on the website doesn't really stress you and you make that much amount of money from it I don't see it as something that is very challenging for you to still do.
Yeah, it isn't challenging to me, I do it without stress. That's why I don't bother about its low earning. I just roll those faucets like I'm playing some interesting blockchain game.

Well there is always a possibility that is not really something that would pay people very well which is why I believe that a lot of people and not investing their time on it.

People aren't interesting in cointiply are mostly from the lower level countries. Since those major tasks that are rewarding more aren't working for them.

Seriously for the fact that a lot of people don't really have the opportunity to make money from that platform makes it a very big challenge in terms of online opportunities available for people worldwide.

Although I am not a Cointiply user, I think this is a paid to click site or ptp site, which generally provides very small rewards, so it will take you a long time to reach the minimum withdrawal. You should leave this site instead of just wasting your time.
So if you think that Cointiply is a waste of time then what sites do you suggest?Also Cointiply is not just a paid click site as it offers you a lot of surveys and it has playtime section
Post automatically merged:

I agree with you cointiply is a big waste of my precious time and efforts. It's better here in Bizdustry where I have reached twice the minimum withdrawal and have cashed out. Unlike cointiply, I have not reached the minimum threshold yet.
You have not reached the minimum payout threeshold while I received 9 dollars in 12 days.Cointiply is in my opinion not a waste of time because mainly of the playtime section.Also it has a 3 dollars payout threeshold while bizdustry has 5.But at the end of the day it is your opinion and I respect that

Last edited:
So if you think that Cointiply is a waste of time then what sites do you suggest?Also Cointiply is not just a paid click site as it offers you a lot of surveys and it has playtime section
Post automatically merged:

You have not reached the minimum payout threeshold while I received 9 dollars in 12 days.Cointiply is in my opinion not a waste of time because mainly of the playtime section.Also it has a 3 dollars payout threeshold while bizdustry has 5.But at the end of the day it is your opinion and I respect that
I can't recommend any ptc sites, because I have assumed that the rewards are small, and it takes a long time to reach the minimum withdrawal, if you like the ptc site that's your right but you should have lots of referrals

I can't recommend any ptc sites, because I have assumed that the rewards are small, and it takes a long time to reach the minimum withdrawal, if you like the ptc site that's your right but you should have lots of referrals
No no I meant what sites do you sug
So if someone is interested in ptc ads and more cointiply is a fantastic site to do so.Also in general what sites do you think that worth your time?

No no I meant what sites do you sug

So if someone is interested in ptc ads and more cointiply is a fantastic site to do so.Also in general what sites do you think that worth your time?
If someone is interested in a ptc site, do what they like, there are no restrictions, if you are satisfied with the results you get, go ahead, I think it's better to learn to trade either forex, crypto or stocks.

I've seen positive reviews about them but I can't tell for sure since I haven't used it personally.

People aren't interesting in cointiply are mostly from the lower level countries. Since those major tasks that are rewarding more aren't working for them.
That is something that I really don't like about some earning sites. The high paying tasks are only available for the people in higher tier countries. They don't work well for us in lower tier countries.

That is something that I really don't like about some earning sites. The high paying tasks are only available for the people in higher tier countries. They don't work well for us in lower tier countries.
Not only you alone that don't like it. I detest it too, that every high paying tasks belongs to the people living in the top tier countries and the lower level countries takes peanuts.

From my experience so far by getting involved in so many opportunities to make money online I believe that this particular one is not something that is worth the time or stress or even energy.

COINTIPLY is one of the best faucet out there.
It is very reliable and legit.
It is not a waste of time because it pays.
You should check your phone or PC and resolve the issue.
I am still using the site

I dont consider cointiplycointiply as a waste of time because it is a website where users can earn cryptocurrency coins by viewing advertisements, completing surveys, and even playing games

The Cointiply site I left long ago because it took so long to reach the minimum withdrawal even though it was only $3, so I was tired of clicking on ads with small rewards. so I guess, Cointiply is just a waste of time.

That is true. The site does not pay much for the lower level countries. Those that are in tier one countries are the ones that get really good offers that pay so well. I wouldn't work in such a site that won't pay me much myself.

Yes, this is true. Most of the people in here just cannot make money on Cointiply and I am a kind of such person who lives in a lower Tier country and I am not able to make money there. For me, it is just like any other kind of low-paying faucet site.

Yes, this is true. Most of the people in here just cannot make money on Cointiply and I am a kind of such person who lives in a lower Tier country and I am not able to make money there. For me, it is just like any other kind of low-paying faucet site.
I understand that, cointiply pays lower than expected. But when it comes to it's level being a faucet, I'll say cointiply has one of the best ways of earning few pennies.

I understand that, cointiply pays lower than expected. But when it comes to it's level being a faucet, I'll say cointiply has one of the best ways of earning few pennies.

Unfortunately, a few pennies are just not enough to pay bills or feed yourself and this is something that is understandable. This is why I believe that it is more important to focus on websites that pay a lot as compared to sites that pay a few pennies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back