What's new

Is Bitcoin just an investment?

Bitcoin crypto is not just an investment it is a trading instrument on it's own that is traded like you do other fiat currencies in the foreign exchange market on the web.

We represent clients in over 150 countries around the world and are licenced and regulated in several jurisdictions.

We keep your money in top banks, totally separate from the rest of the company's cash.

The price of Bitcoin is very expensive at the moment,and I would rather invest in some cheap coins than to enter the BTC market right now.

Bitcoin is not just an investment and it is not only a cryptocurrency, it is in fact a movement. The sensations it is creating is enough proof

Bitcoin is not just an investment because some people make it as a normal way of trading in other to get interest in it

Currently the investment aspect of Bitcoin is the main focus of people due to the promising future in terms of price growth. However, Bitcoin is also slowly getting closer to its original goal of becoming a mainstream payment method. After all, it was made to be an alternative for fiat money to be used for everyday transactions.
Bitcoin trading is more than inbestment, people call crypto currency trading the future because bitcoin is getting popular daily and people are investing in it more .

My point of view on Bitcoin is that it is a commodity that is intangible and only digital. It is like saying I have Bitcoins but no one can see except in the Bitcoin or digital wallet only. My problem with Bitcoin is that I lack information on how it grows in number. If it is by mining then how about the other crypto currency? Anyway, Bitcoin is an investment commodity that I see is being availed by a growing number of people.

Do you consider buying Bitcoin right now to be an investment or do you buy it as an actual 'currency' to use where you can? Personally, I see it as an investment - albeit a more risky one - due to current volatility of the market. I certainly never thought I'd see it break $30K, let alone $40k and $50k. Looking into things like Tesla's buy-up of the coins though, do you think Bitcoin will ever become anything other than an investment? Will it become a de facto currency for example?

I'm personally in two minds over where it's going to go in the future. I can see it being a really useful resource for some countries - or at least, the idea of a digital currency - but with the volatility, it just seems mad to consider it as such.
I think of bitcoin as an investment, however at the same time there is a portion of the bitcoin and other crypto that i earn that i use ass a form of payment in order to buy random items that i may be interested in through teh use of gift cards in my country. I think that it is a balance between the two because then you are constantly reminded of the potential rewards.

Bitcoin trading is more than inbestment, people call crypto currency trading the future because bitcoin is getting popular daily and people are investing in it more .
I think people who trade Bitcoin and people who invest in it are two different categories - some people believe in its future and hodl it, others prefer to take advantage of short-term price movements.

Bitcoins is not just an investment. It is more than an investment. It is the currency of he now and also of the future. You can invest in it or you can choose to trade on it whichever one of the two you want is still fine and profitable

Bitcoin being an investment is just an option from lot of options, it's actually money, so it has the same properties as normal money except that it's volatile

A lot of people see bitcoin as an investment while some see it as a currency. A lot of people have made money through it as an investment while some are hodling.

Bitcoin is certainly an investment because people are buying it with the hopes of gaining from it when it appreciates in price. So it is obviously an investment again, it doesn't stop at just been an investment it also serves as a unit of settling business obligations.

Bitcoin is not just an investment but a treasure which has brought a global change to how financial transaction is made with a decentralized system of payment. Bitcoin and other coins I.e alts coins has a lots of application not just in finance alone.
I completely agree with you that bitcoin is just not an investment platform but it also a platform whereby one can trade the cryptocurrency and also can use it as a payment asset or currency for both online and offline transactions.

Bitcoin is a very good investment that is advisable for everyone to engage in. Bitcoin is more than investment, it is also an assets. You can keep bitcoin for a long time till you will have a need for it which is the function that an asset also performs.

I think bitcoin has grown to become so much more. Many use it for investment purpose, other use it for trading, some even use it as a means of exchange and a safer means to send large amount of money.

With the increase usage and its multiplicity in functions i do not only see bitcoin as an investment,but has been a medium of trade exchange,especiallly intercountry comercial exchange,where fiat currency might prove somewhat difficult to purchase.

It is obviously clear that bitcoin is just more than just investment. As we all know and can see it is the coin with the highest value and widely accepted for transactions than other coins. One can also get it when the price is low and sell when the price is high to make profit.

No , bitcoin is not just an investment , it is also a payment method which is accepted by many companies. Bitcoin might be a new form of payment method soon worldwide.
Bitcoin is accepted by companies or individuals as even individuals are running websites not just companies are running websites and making sales online.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back