What's new

Is Bitcoin just an investment?

Your assertion is correct, although Bitcoin was originally created as a medium of exchange, it is now more and more used for investing and trading (like stocks), although Bitcoin's voting has started to decline compared to several years ago. I personally prefer to store Bitcoin as an investment and trade rather than using Bitcoin as a medium of exchange.
You're there, Bitcoin was initially created as medium of exchange. But as time goes on, it turns out to be medium of investment. I prefer it for both investment and for the exchange level. Cos its the only means i can withdraw funds online in my locality.

Your assertion is correct, although Bitcoin was originally created as a medium of exchange, it is now more and more used for investing and trading (like stocks), although Bitcoin's voting has started to decline compared to several years ago. I personally prefer to store Bitcoin as an investment and trade rather than using Bitcoin as a medium of exchange.
You are very correct, people now use Bitcoin to store their money and making it a means of investment, and a long time investment, hoping that the increase will definitely increase their returns

Do you consider buying Bitcoin right now to be an investment or do you buy it as an actual 'currency' to use where you can? Personally, I see it as an investment - albeit a more risky one - due to current volatility of the market. I certainly never thought I'd see it break $30K, let alone $40k and $50k. Looking into things like Tesla's buy-up of the coins though, do you think Bitcoin will ever become anything other than an investment? Will it become a de facto currency for example?

I'm personally in two minds over where it's going to go in the future. I can see it being a really useful resource for some countries - or at least, the idea of a digital currency - but with the volatility, it just seems mad to consider it as such.
Personally, I think it's more than an investment. You can do several things with Bitcoin. Such a nice and enlightening post. I hope replies on this post answers the question that have been bothering me. I think this is one good reason why platforms like the are really encouraged

Do you consider buying Bitcoin right now to be an investment or do you buy it as an actual 'currency' to use where you can? Personally, I see it as an investment - albeit a more risky one - due to current volatility of the market. I certainly never thought I'd see it break $30K, let alone $40k and $50k. Looking into things like Tesla's buy-up of the coins though, do you think Bitcoin will ever become anything other than an investment? Will it become a de facto currency for example?

I'm personally in two minds over where it's going to go in the future. I can see it being a really useful resource for some countries - or at least, the idea of a digital currency - but with the volatility, it just seems mad to consider it as such.
No. The first thing that comes to my mind while buying bitcoin is investment. How to make profit from the bitcoin i bought. Its not just a normal currency i acquire for day to day buying and selling. It is totally an investment for me.

Bitcoin is a manner of payment that cannot be used for smaller amount due to high fee in the market also buy bitcoin with altcoin then buy bitcoin for altcoin at a wallet could be an investment if bitcoin price raises.

Bitcoin was created originally as a medium of exchange, so that meand it is an investment where you can put your coin and earn more , imagine when bitcoin is $20K and you have like 10btc, you know how much you will have by now.

You are very correct, people now use Bitcoin to store their money and making it a means of investment, and a long time investment, hoping that the increase will definitely increase their returns
That's what's going on now. Its a source of investment to Cryptocurrency lovers. I use it for trading and long time investment, than just using it to exchange for goods and services, and other merchandise.

For now.. it's more of an asset than a currency. Since fees are high you can't use it to buy small things because you will need to ay double of the amount.

I am doing trading of Bitcoin from 3 month and I found that all my investment is going up to Mark. Bitcoin just an amazing platform to invest our money and I will definitely ask everyone to invest in it.

Bitcoin is majorly an investment scheme even though it could as a legal tender for buying and selling of other goods and services. Its mainly for making more money through careful and wise decisions on the crypto market.

Bitcoin is surely more than just an investment. Sure, the profit is interestingly high which pulls large crowd to it but you can also use Bitcoin to send money anywhere in the world and receive too and withdraw to your local bank.

If I'm buying Bitcoin now it will definitely be for investment and not just for any payment of any online transaction. Why I said this is because Bitcoin has a high growth in value and it has keep increasing since it's launch in 2008 up till now

I like the idea that it is no longer only for exchange but also for investment and also savings as well,because i personally use cryptocurrencies as another means of my savings and it has boosted my finances alot.

Come to think of it, is bit oim only an investment, no I also see it from a versatile angle for the fact that bitcoin can be used to purchase things in some places including some super markets makes it a good currency and a means of exchange. Bitcoin is also a means of trading you can buy and resell to make profit

Bitcoin to reasonable extent is tradable assets where people trade it and make their money and some credit and me classes only those who have little to no knowledge about it or they do not have time at the ones investing for long time.

It depends on what you are doing from most of these things you can decide to save bitcoins as an investment when you don't trade with it but you can also decide to use your bitcoins and other cryptocurrency to trade but in all the same it is still an investment that can yield high percentage in the nearest future.
Post automatically merged:

It depends on what you are doing from most of these things you can decide to save bitcoins as an investment when you don't trade with it but you can also decide to use your bitcoins and other cryptocurrency to trade but in all the same it is still an investment that can yield high percentage in the nearest future.

Bitcoin now a day is use only as a investment because crypto currency not acceptable physically any where. But today bitcoin is more popular than any other crypto currency. but today you just invest in it which is more profitable in future.

Bitcoin was created originally as a medium of exchange, so that meand it is an investment where you can put your coin and earn more , imagine when bitcoin is $20K and you have like 10btc, you know how much you will have by now.
No any broker is selling 10 BTC because even with KYC verified there is a limit per bitcoin transaction so for example by bank wire you are limited to 1000 $ deposit bank wire per day not more.

People that are Investing in bitcoin now will need to be patient with the Investment because the price is high so it may take
time to make substantial percentage of profit but if the person has enough funds and time , bitcoin trading is better.

People that are Investing in bitcoin now will need to be patient with the Investment because the price is high so it may take
time to make substantial percentage of profit but if the person has enough funds and time , bitcoin trading is better.
You can choose to get paid by express crypto because most of paying websites by bitcoin are suggesting express crypto as alternative way then you convert bitcoin to dash or any altcoin and cashout to your wallet also you may choose to receive cryptotab withdrawal direct address to express crypto deposit address and convert them to altcoin before cashout to your wallet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back