What's new

Is Bitcoin just an investment?

Do you consider buying Bitcoin right now to be an investment or do you buy it as an actual 'currency' to use where you can? Personally, I see it as an investment - albeit a more risky one - due to current volatility of the market. I certainly never thought I'd see it break $30K, let alone $40k and $50k. Looking into things like Tesla's buy-up of the coins though, do you think Bitcoin will ever become anything other than an investment? Will it become a de facto currency for example?

I'm personally in two minds over where it's going to go in the future. I can see it being a really useful resource for some countries - or at least, the idea of a digital currency - but with the volatility, it just seems mad to consider it as such.
Investing in bitcoin if you have the money is not an easy decision. You can get rich overnight or be financially broke with it. It is because of the volatility in the market. In just seconds your asset can be doubled or multiplied. I suggest that you study very carefully before plunging into it.

With countries like El Salvador accepting Bitcoin as a legal tender, we can say it is more than just an investment, but a national Currency of some countries.

Yeah its an investment because you can buy it and hold it for a time before you sell it, and this is what we do when we invest in anything we expect profit

Bitcoin is accepted by companies or individuals as even individuals are running websites not just companies are running websites and making sales online.
Yeah , it is so popular nowadays that even advertisements in our country promote us to buy bitcoins from a an app , and even the sports personalities seems to promote it massively.

Bitcoin is much more than an investment. Bitcoin is use in the payments of goods and services, it is also used as a means of exchange in place of fiat currency of a country.

Bitcoin was created to make the transfer of money easy and eliminate the middle man or the banks. But when it started gaining value people started using it as an investment

For me I see bitcoin in two aspect, I see it as a form of investment and I also see it as a form of self governance, because with Bitcoin you take total control of your own money

For me I see bitcoin in two aspect, I see it as a form of investment and I also see it as a form of self governance, because with Bitcoin you take total control of your own money
That's true, alot of persons see Bitcoin as one thing or the other depending on how you see it. Some see it as just an investment, others see it as a means of self governance like you have said, some see it as a voice to the government

There are a lot of benefit of bitcoins as a whole and not just for the investment sake. it can also be used for transaction and payment of goods and services online. It also help to deliver a fastest transaction within a period of 0.30 s to 2 minutes to anyhere in the world

Bitcoin is an investment people engage their self into like traders but their money there for it to rise and many other people so it is an investment

Bitcoin is asset as well as payment. You can use Bitcoin just like cash to make payment, by products and services. You can also invest just like in the shares nd earn profits when the price goes high.

I now regret selling my Bitcoin when I was receiving payment in form of the coin. If I had accumulated it and left it till now, I would be in a high profit. Bitcoin has grown higher than it was when I earned over $200 worth of BTC

For me the bitcoin is a good investment. The price is very volatile, so you have to choose the right moment when you could sell it. It is a good investment, because the price of the bitcoin can double itself, from a year to another.

Bitcoin is more than investment as you can trade in need to make daily profit. Bitcoin has the ability to surpass inflation rate of any economy. Some people are forecasting that bitcoin will eventually take over gold in the future.

Right now, I'm tending towards the investment side, because whether we like it or not bitcoin isn't that stable to be considered something you can use in place of the normal fiat currency.

Bitcoin is currently over $60,000 US dollars and in my opinion it's the biggest investment that anyone can jump into. Yes, it's risky but it's sort of worth it.

For now, it is mostly an investment or an asset for trading for most people. But it was designed in a way that it would be capable of being used as an everyday currency. I believe its future highly depends on the decision of regulators.

Bitcoin is more than just an investment. It is also used as a mode of payment online. The reason most people consider it as an investment is that when you leave it in the wallet it appreciate sometimes in value.
Seriously, with the amount of money investors are making from Bitcoin on daily basis, makes it one of the most interesting investment in the world now.

Seriously, with the amount of money investors are making from Bitcoin on daily basis, makes it one of the most interesting investment in the world now.
Absolutely it is especially now that the market is green and people are making money consistently but which also be aware that the time will come when the market to be red ,so making money in cryptocurrency comes with caution.

Absolutely it is especially now that the market is green and people are making money consistently but which also be aware that the time will come when the market to be red ,so making money in cryptocurrency comes with caution.
Making money in life comes with all manner of risks that you can't control but you can decide on how much you will be putting into the risk project.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back