What's new

Is Bitcoin just an investment?

Do you consider buying Bitcoin right now to be an investment or do you buy it as an actual 'currency' to use where you can? Personally, I see it as an investment - albeit a more risky one - due to current volatility of the market. I certainly never thought I'd see it break $30K, let alone $40k and $50k. Looking into things like Tesla's buy-up of the coins though, do you think Bitcoin will ever become anything other than an investment? Will it become a de facto currency for example?

I'm personally in two minds over where it's going to go in the future. I can see it being a really useful resource for some countries - or at least, the idea of a digital currency - but with the volatility, it just seems mad to consider it as such.
Yes, it is. it is one of the best ways to hold money and have it back in the future while it is subject to either appreciation or depreciation I the future. That is what I know about it
Post automatically merged:

Do you consider buying Bitcoin right now to be an investment or do you buy it as an actual 'currency' to use where you can? Personally, I see it as an investment - albeit a more risky one - due to current volatility of the market. I certainly never thought I'd see it break $30K, let alone $40k and $50k. Looking into things like Tesla's buy-up of the coins though, do you think Bitcoin will ever become anything other than an investment? Will it become a de facto currency for example?

I'm personally in two minds over where it's going to go in the future. I can see it being a really useful resource for some countries - or at least, the idea of a digital currency - but with the volatility, it just seems mad to consider it as such.
To some people, it is an item of trade and to some people, bitcoin is an item of investment. People who deal in it normally hold it for long so it can increase

Last edited:
I guy Bitcoin with the hope of reselling when the price rises in the future. So you can call me an investor, I think this is a better option since Bitcoin has a lot of value right now.

Bitcoin is an investment and a currency, its an investment in the sense that of you just leave it in your wallet, it will start growing or you can just invest in online and see the outcome.

Yes of cause, bitcoin is very big investment for me because you have to invest your money into, so you have to consider it as an investment.

I don't investment in bitcoins and i can't in a coin with cryptocurrency that is already high,i invest in low cryptocurrency that has good potential like bnb and so on.

I've not invested in Cryptocurrency before, I'm just reading through the comments here to learn how to invest, like buy and save for long time.

I do not think bitcoin is anything else other than investment because you put money there today and expect to get it back in some times later. That's investments

Bitcoin is not just an investment people also makes use of ittrading and to semd bitcoin payment from one person to another

bitcoin is mostly bought by individuals as an investment portfolio,though as a very good virtual maens of exchange and the flexibility of payment,they are mostly use as a store for value appriciation for future gains.

bitcoin is mostly bought by individuals as an investment portfolio,though as a very good virtual maens of exchange and the flexibility of payment,they are mostly use as a store for value appriciation for future gains.
A lot of people have made use of it to get More gains and many have become self made billionaire and others ,so it all depends

The Taxable Income Report allows you to see a running total of all your dividends, distributions, and interest payments over each time span, broken down by local Australian (non-trust and trust) income and international income. In addition, franking credits and franked/unfranked amounts are given.

There may be dips in its value from time to time, but even a small investment you make in Bitcoin today could return manifold in the long run. What is the minimum investment required to buy Bitcoin.

Currently the investment aspect of Bitcoin is the main focus of people due to the promising future in terms of price growth. However, Bitcoin is also slowly getting closer to its original goal of becoming a mainstream payment method. After all, it was made to be an alternative for fiat money to be used for everyday transactions.

Due to the volatility of Bitcoin, it's best as an investment. It rises and falls , that's where short term traders come into play. It could also serve as the alternative for payment but it's better suited for investment purposes

Bitcoin is the currency of the future. Lots of countries are banning their banks from getting involved in it because it is barely regulated. With a little bit of regulations it will finally knock down the regular currencies and notes we're used to.

Btc is not just an invetment for store of value,but has gone to be used in other areas of commerce for exchange of product and services.
Its general acceptability has made it competitive,though very volitile because of no central regulation.

Even though bitcoin was primarily devised for payment, bitcoin is no longer just a payment method. It is a digital asset. Investing on bitcoin will earn you more profits than any thing else.

Yes I think buying a bitcoin is an investment if we remember the past when people buy bitcoin coin by little money and now they are millionaires then I found something interesting

I think Bitcoin is very important because it was a great day at home and I will do the same here I'm excited for us to get the kids and I will give t a good day to come over for dinner and is important to use it for me y different way and I also want to

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back