What's new

Is Bitcoin just an investment?

You can choose to get paid by express crypto because most of paying websites by bitcoin are suggesting express crypto as alternative way then you convert bitcoin to dash or any altcoin and cashout to your wallet also you may choose to receive cryptotab withdrawal direct address to express crypto deposit address and convert them to altcoin before cashout to your wallet.
This will be a good alternative to recieving bitcoin now if the charges are very minimal when compared to bitcoin direct withdrawal. Currently if am to recieve any withdrawal involving bitcoin and ethereum I use Exchange platform where I can easily convert to USDT without any transactions fee.

Bitcoin is not just an investment for me. It is a digital currency that is changing the dynamics of the financial market. It is fast becoming a mode of payment for some businesses and it is getting more acceptance everyday.

Bitcoin is a real time investment to make a real reasonable amount of money, if you investment in bitcoin in a very good moments it about to rise you will make a huge amount of profit. Bitcoin is a investment to make money and increase your wealth.

Bitcoin is not just an investment for me. It is a digital currency that is changing the dynamics of the financial market. It is fast becoming a mode of payment for some businesses and it is getting more acceptance everyday.
Just because payoneer payout is high (50 $) and paypal is limited to few number of country so the site use bitcoin and altcoin for international payment and sometimes for small amount (some sites pays by faucetpay or express crypto).

It's just an investment, Bitcoin is a crytocurrency which people invest on and uses as a means of exchange in a business in some part of the world
This investment just teaches us on how to be patient

Do you consider buying Bitcoin right now to be an investment or do you buy it as an actual 'currency' to use where you can? Personally, I see it as an investment - albeit a more risky one - due to current volatility of the market. I certainly never thought I'd see it break $30K, let alone $40k and $50k. Looking into things like Tesla's buy-up of the coins though, do you think Bitcoin will ever become anything other than an investment? Will it become a de facto currency for example?

I'm personally in two minds over where it's going to go in the future. I can see it being a really useful resource for some countries - or at least, the idea of a digital currency - but with the volatility, it just seems mad to consider it as such.
Bitcoin from my own point of view can never be used as a de factor currency or rather major digital currency because of it's volatility
It's at it peak now amounting to almost $60k and maybe in the next three months it might fall extremely low to $30k, so big companies would not want to risk making it as a major trading currency so as not to run at loss.

I see Bitcoin as an actual investment, and I have been investing in Bitcoin for the past one year. It is also one of my favorite business

Bitcoin is not only an investment crypto is there are thousands and millions and billions and trillions of transactions going around the planet with the use of Bitcoin so you should not only see it on the meetings today investment aspect people are reading receipt sending so many transactions with it

Yes to me bitcoin is just an investment, and it help to improve your wealth and money, however it might mean other things to others but to me is purely investment.

Bitcoin can actually serve for more than one purpose. It can serve as a normal currency through which someone can exchange goods and services and also it can serve as an investment because the price can rise and fall.

Bitcoin is not just an investment ,a lot of people have made use of bitcoin in trading and also they have make use of bitcoin to send and receive payments

Bitcoin is more than an investment, Bitcoin is an asset as long as you channel the right inputs and terminologies, meet up standard of trade.

Yes, although Bitcoin is now at its maximum, since its creation, before investing, I would do a calculation of how much money I could afford to invest in it. This is precisely due to the fact of its volatility.

Concerning if bitcoin is just an investment. Well, I believe the cryptocurrency coin bitcoin is more than just an investment presently because it is known to be the world most used digital currency which allows it users to trade(buy and sell) and also used as a mode of payment to buying or selling a product

Bit coin is factually more than just an investment. It's a global currency that have been well recognized and now, it serves as a means of payment and it's now been used for transaction

Bitcoin is not just an investment. You can regard bitcoin as a daily job and you serve as an entity making your money and bitcoin can serve as a side hustle.... Depending on the knowledge of each individual.

The thing is that I think bitcoin was originally created as a means of exchange but there are still things that have not been put in place to male it achieve this. For now though, I prefer to see bitcoin as a normal investment that can grow in time.

I see Bitcoin as an investment and also an asset to use for transactions. It is obviously an investment as you can see the hype about it everywhere everyday

Truth be told, I see bitcoin as a form of investment and not a currency. Bitcoin is definitely going to be one of the most valuable assets in the world in years to come.
Post automatically merged:

Truth be told, I see bitcoin as a form of investment and not a currency. Bitcoin is definitely going to be one of the most valuable assets in the world in years to come.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back