What's new

Is age a factor to be considered before going into marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are talking about maturity in terms of personal finances obviously that is not the real issue because that some people are rich even at the age of 25, my only point here is that if you are mature to handle your own marital affair and you are convinced within you ,you can go ahead and get married..
Yes exactly. I was referring to both financial and emotional maturity. You need to be financially mature in order to be able to handle a marriage and to be able to know that there are two people in that relationship that are dependent on each other to a certain extent. Also with emotional maturity you have to know how to handle hardships and this is important for any marriage.

Yes exactly. I was referring to both financial and emotional maturity. You need to be financially mature in order to be able to handle a marriage and to be able to know that there are two people in that relationship that are dependent on each other to a certain extent. Also with emotional maturity you have to know how to handle hardships and this is important for any marriage.
You have just say something that is very imi,you must be able to manage are hardship and that is the most things that are always tempting in marriage and sometimes if you don't know how to manage the hardship you might even commit suicide because of stress, and maybe your point is that it really takes age for you to learn how to matured in that manner.

You have just say something that is very imi,you must be able to manage are hardship and that is the most things that are always tempting in marriage and sometimes if you don't know how to manage the hardship you might even commit suicide because of stress, and maybe your point is that it really takes age for you to learn how to matured in that manner.
Yes I do think that it does take age in order to be able to try and mature in that manner. Because handling stress and hardships is what one learns through experience and in general with age you learn to experience more and from those experiences you are able to learn the skills that are necessary in order to be able to handle these stressors. After all with age comes wisdom :)

Age is nothing but a number but because of the wretched nautre of some societies, particularly Africa, the age factor has been given a lot of consideration and this has casued many lovebirds to abandon their relationship.

Yes I do think that it does take age in order to be able to try and mature in that manner. Because handling stress and hardships is what one learns through experience and in general with age you learn to experience more and from those experiences you are able to learn the skills that are necessary in order to be able to handle these stressors. After all with age comes wisdom :)
But what if the person that is going into this marriage is already rich from birth because being able to manage hardship means that you are just struggling to survive and with this sometimes hardship comes in, but if these people that are getting married are already rich that there's no possibilities of hardship coming in that marriage , do they still need to have the maturity to handle hardship ?

This can be viewed in two ways,one is the maturity of the person and the other is level of understanding.
Age count in marriage also does the maturity,some youth in marriage have more experience than older ones in marriage due to their level of exposure.

Do you think age is a factor to determine if someone is eligible for marriage? If yes, what age do you think is right for someone to consider going into marriage
Age should not be a factor to be considered during marriage but it is. Although this, depends on the cultures and traditions of the couples. Some feel that if the lady is older, she would not be submissive to her husband. While others feel it is not religiously right. Most region feel the lady should be younger for the marriage to be a successful one.

If
Age should not be a factor to be considered during marriage but it is. Although this, depends on the cultures and traditions of the couples. Some feel that if the lady is older, she would not be submissive to her husband. While others feel it is not religiously right. Most region feel the lady should be younger for the marriage to be a successful one.
If you said age should not be considered then obviously anyone can get married to anyone of any age including children,if you said age is not consider why don't people give out their children at the tender age for marriage ?

When it comes to marriage, age difference doesn't matter. Age is just a number; the most important thing is finding true love. If a lady finds love in a younger man, then she should go ahead and blossom in the relationship. If a man finds love in an older lady, they can still go ahead and establish their relationship.

I dont believe age should be a stopping block or major factor when it comes to marriage.
As long has the two understand and respect one another, there shouldn't be a problem.
Age is just numbers maturity is what is needed
No, age isn't a major factor to be considered in marriage even though it is also a factor. Most at times, people always say age is just a number in every thing we do and should not prevent us from things like marriage. Maybe Important factors like taking up responsibilities in marriage, having a sense of mutual love between you and your lover and also having a source of livehood might be some of the Important factors to be considered before going into marriage.

Age is a very important factor to consider before going into marriage. marriage is all about understanding, compromise and flexibility, all these and more ate associated with maturity. The way a woman of 25yrs will handle a home won't be the same with a girl of 14years bc at this stage, she's still battling with the bloom of youth and care more about herself.
I think the right age for female to get married is from 20yrs. ..adulthood has set in.

Concerning if age is a factor to beconsidered before going into marriage. Well, I don't think age should be necessarily once the individual is matured, has the financial capability, and has it plan. He can go on

There is suitable time for everything, I can say the suitable time for marriage for male is 26 to 30 and suitable time for female is 22 to 28. Though, age is just a number, you can marriage at any time you wish as that you have mature enough to control your family and you get money.
Post automatically merged:

There is suitable time for everything, I can say the suitable time for marriage for male is 26 to 30 and suitable time for female is 22 to 28. Though, age is just a number, you can marriage at any time you wish as that you have mature enough to control your family and you get money.

Last edited:
Not only the factor but one of the factors because you can't tell a seventeen years old boy or girl to go into marriage, marriage is not for boys and girls but for man and a woman that have mutually and consentually agreed to such.

Yes! Age should be considered as a factor before going into marriage, not as main factor because it doesn't determine the level or maturity of an individual, however I believe the older we get the more mature and experienced we are, let's say age is a main factor to be considered before marriage, then an 18-20years old guy who is matured can get married, but is it advisable?

Age is an undisputable important factor but it equally depends on what you actually mean.
In my understanding, a teenager is not advised to go into marriage because they are not yet mentally and emotionally matured enough to handle certain things in marriage.

Do you think age is a factor to determine if someone is eligible for marriage? If yes, what age do you think is right for someone to consider going into marriage
Brother age is the most important factor in marriage. Most Families love to do marriage of their son or daughter with the same age . But some people take it like Boy is 28 years old and girl is 20. That is really a very bad thing. Gap of 2- 3 years is okay but not that much.

I completely disagree with anyone that has ''Yes'' has his or her answer. The younger or older you are cannot guarantee whether you will have a successful marriage. When you are ready and you have what it takes to live the rest of your life with someone, then why not go for it instead of trying to wait to attain a particular age

You are right, a person needs a young age to get married. Problems arise less in early marriages. Not only sound education but his alertness and dedication too are most required. If a boy earns an income, we should marry him by the age of twenty.But if a man is free even at the age of 30 and is raising his own, then it is necessary for him to find resources for himself first and then get married.

Well for some people age is a factor but for some it isn't, there has never been a time where marrying late is a crime. As a man when the resources are not there to get married it's becomes a difficult thing because some things needs to be put in other before you can even start thinking of getting married and these things are not easy to come by especially in the community we live in nowadays. So as a man I believe it's not good to rush into marriage because one needs to be matured enough(not age) before going into it or else like we normally say " if you rush in, you end up rushing out too". So age has never been a factor when it comes to getting married. But if you young and have everything you need then you can go ahead, each man different choices you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back