What's new

Is age a factor to be considered before going into marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so,just like the popular saying,age is just a number, maturity,independent and a sense of responsibility should be the most important thing to consider first.

I don't believe age should be the core factor but it is one of the factors.
I believe age is just a number and it's. not the main determinant of the level of experience of a person.
What matters is the level of readiness of the partners.

Do you think age is a factor to determine if someone is eligible for marriage? If yes, what age do you think is right for someone to consider going into marriage
Age should not be the factor as such,but iif we say the ideal age for someone to consider going in to marriage is,,I think 22-26.
Because of maturity

No it should not be the main factor but atleast be on a legal age before doing so. It should be based in your relationship and Matured understanding for both.

Definitely! Age is necessary factor to consider for marriage, truly age is nothing but number, but those numbers get a certain stage that they are things one ought to have achieved something

Do you think age is a factor to determine if someone is eligible for marriage? If yes, what age do you think is right for someone to consider going into marriage
Age factor matters till you are not adult when you are above 18 then I don't think you should be late for marriage.
But if you late and you will be about 30 then may you face issues in marriage so early marriage is best thing then late marriage.

Age shouldn't be a barrier in ones career to satisfy his or her curiosity. Their is some certain things that doesn't require specific number years to engage. Marriage is one of them, you get married to any one of your choice regardless of age, as long as, their is love existing between the two couples.

Good question. I think age factor is very important for marriage. Because if you get married in little age, your mental level is very low for this relationship. And you should face some problems. But if your age is big then you can face some problems for your first child.

Age is very important when considering marriage, though age does not guarantee maturity, but the older people get the more likely is their experience, in underdeveloped or developing countries where child marriage are encourage, the wife which sometime are not even up to eighteen may sometimes lack mental maturity, they are not allowed to fully develop themselves mentally and carer wise outside marriage, they end up becoming full time house wives.

No, age isn't a major factor to be considered in marriage even though it is also a factor. Most at times, people always say age is just a number in every thing we do and should not prevent us from things like marriage. Maybe Important factors like taking up responsibilities in marriage, having a sense of mutual love between you and your lover and also having a source of livehood might be some of the Important factors to be considered before going into marriage.

According to their needs, they should get married by the age of 25. It is also important in terms of science because it is not scientifically correct to get married after the age of forty. It can be done at the age of marriage, but it is important to get married early for the sake of raising children and children.

I dont believe age should be a stopping block or major factor when it comes to marriage.
As long has the two understand and respect one another, there shouldn't be a problem.
Age is just numbers maturity is what is needed

When it comes to marriage, age difference doesn't matter. Age is just a number; the most important thing is finding true love. If a lady finds love in a younger man, then she should go ahead and blossom in the relationship. If a man finds love in an older lady, they can still go ahead and establish their relationship.

I personally don't think age has anything to do when it comes to marriage, maturity matters most. In as much as the man in question and the lady is 18years nd above then I think it is possible, although in a country like Nigeria getting married @ 18years is considered early marriage and no parent in nigeria will support such but the major reason boils down to the way nigeria is structured we believe you should get to a particular age before you think of getting married

According to their needs, they should get married by the age of 25. It is also important in terms of science because it is not scientifically correct to get married after the age of forty. It can be done at the age of marriage, but it is important to get married early for the sake of raising children and children.
you may be right to some extent but sometimes it is not just the marriage that is the problem but what of the emotional and financial maturity of an individual, some people may decide not to married yet just to have time to be stable financially so as to be able to take care of the challenge of marriage.

I don't think age really matters when it comes to marriage in as much as the lady and the guy in question is 18years and above then I believe it's possible although maturity is very important. In a country like Nigeria here we don't support people getting married at that age mainly because of the way nigeria is structured it is believed you should reach a particular age before you think of getting married

I think age is a define factor when you are getting married. In my opinion, when you re married you should be able to be standing on your own and have independence. You also need to be emotionally mature to be able to handle the marriage and in terms of finances you need to be able to provide for your family. I think that people reach these characteristics at different ages so rather than looking at the age you should look at these characteristics instead. But at the very least they should be in their mid twenties.

I think age is a define factor when you are getting married. In my opinion, when you re married you should be able to be standing on your own and have independence. You also need to be emotionally mature to be able to handle the marriage and in terms of finances you need to be able to provide for your family. I think that people reach these characteristics at different ages so rather than looking at the age you should look at these characteristics instead. But at the very least they should be in their mid twenties.
If you are talking about maturity in terms of personal finances obviously that is not the real issue because that some people are rich even at the age of 25, my only point here is that if you are mature to handle your own marital affair and you are convinced within you ,you can go ahead and get married..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back