What's new

Is a university degree and automatic tickets for securing a job?

It's not enough to just get a university degree you would need to learn the required skills needed by the company to be employed

I don't know if this is the same in other countries but in my country university degree is getting more useless and useless everyday. We graduate and post-graduate Hawking things on the streets. I sometimes wonder what plans government offices have for these people what I didn't realise that they also have a very important role to play. What are your thoughts ? is a university degree still worth it?
My society sees additional skills as important so also is your degree. The degree is a measure of your packaging but skills is a

No ordaining a degree does not mean that you are going to get employment automatically. It is just one of the basic requirement needed by the company before they could hire someone.

It is for developed countries that provides for it's citizens, bit down here in my country, it isn't as it's not enough to survive the hard system. For you to balance well, you need the university certificate and a sellable skills to back it up. You can survive with sellable skills here than university certificate.

Not at all.. Having a university degree is nit at all an automatic ticket to gettinh an employment in this part of the world. There are lots of graduates leaving the institution every year. Develop yourself

There are some jobs that you can apply for in which degree no longer one of the major criteria they used to employ the person because everyone applying a degree holder as stated in the advert for the vacancy.

I just read recently that in the UK there are over 900,000 unfilled job vacancies, coming up in that type of country you know that getting a degree will give you an upper hand.

The fact is that our present day employment criteria involves the use of certificate by the company in selecting staff. I believe it is idle to do so

Definitely university degree is still very much relvant and neccessary in the industry.But what is the main issue there is that,most institutions have really been giving out outdated curriculum of learning,thereby making graduate unemployable.

I don't think it's a guarantee of success or jobs. Most people relax when there Is a college degree because they believe that is what they need.

University degree is just a way of achieving educational achievement, and this degree does not gives you the privilege of securing a job.though its an added advantage when it comes to getting a job.
It is definitely an advantage because the company that you are hoping to work for will actually see that you have quite a bit of theoretical knowledge in that area and as a result it would reduce the learning that needs to be done if you have to get involved in that specific employment condition.

It already a common place knowledge now to everybody that having a university degree is not an automatic ticket to getting a job these days. The pressure on the employment market is becoming higher each graduating year as we know it to be

Being a University student can teach you how to meet people , improve personality and communication skills and help develop the skills required to get a job in future. So it all depends on the individual whether he takes this opportunity in a right way or abuses it.

This is the greatest scam in Nigeria just a university degree can bring you no where unless of course you have special connection. You have to go further to stand a chance but still nothing is guaranteed

I don't know if this is the same in other countries but in my country university degree is getting more useless and useless everyday. We graduate and post-graduate Hawking things on the streets. I sometimes wonder what plans government offices have for these people what I didn't realise that they also have a very important role to play. What are your thoughts ? is a university degree still worth it?
Lol... I wonder which country that was,... But what I want every graduate and undergraduate to understand is no matter how the country have not been able to provide jobs opportunity, the degree is meant for exposure...

Yes
A university degree is a ticket to a job it's not the best ticket though but it is a ticket to achieve that goal so the best ticket to achieve that goal is probably to have connections that is the best ticket to getting a job but a university degree is just a more of a chance situation for you to get your job

It already a common place knowledge now to everybody that having a university degree is not an automatic ticket to getting a job these days. The pressure on the employment market is becoming higher each graduating year as we know it to be
There are some African country that you should not expect an immediate employment after you are graduated from work because of the high level of unemployment some countries do not have jobs for new graduate.

Do not be deceive this is the reason why so many graduate get faustrated after graduating,is that they had put all their hope on seeing a job after school

University degree is not an automatic ticket to get a good job. This is just a process to prepare you ahead of any eventuality in life. You can even decide to be self employed

In my Country be it University or post graduate degree, doesn't still guarantee you any job due to lack of jobs, you may have to send tens and hundreds of applications to get a low paying job. Underline the word low paying.
I agree with you. It's not only in your country that having graduated from a bachelor's degree you can have a job. You can have if there's available job and you are qualified.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back