What's new

Is a university degree and automatic tickets for securing a job?

Adam13

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 11, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I don't know if this is the same in other countries but in my country university degree is getting more useless and useless everyday. We graduate and post-graduate Hawking things on the streets. I sometimes wonder what plans government offices have for these people what I didn't realise that they also have a very important role to play. What are your thoughts ? is a university degree still worth it?

Yes , University degree is worth it , but it is not sufficient enough to get your dream job. In our country as well , most of the graduated students are left unemployed , and it is happening in engineering stream. So , students should focus on other things and try to develop more skills along with focusing on studies.

I don't think that a university degree is a guarantee for a job, because with the current economic times that we are facing no there are so many people that are not able to secure a job because of the companies not having the funds, even if you do have the right qualification. Although i think that it is very important it is not a guarantee.

In my Country be it University or post graduate degree, doesn't still guarantee you any job due to lack of jobs, you may have to send tens and hundreds of applications to get a low paying job. Underline the word low paying.

A university degree is worth it , but it's not a automatic skill to get a job , that's why it's best to learn a skill and mix that with the degree you are doing so you could become sucessful

Ofcourse, reading chunks of books doesn't guarantee your financial freedom. You need to take a bold trading steps. You should know what you wanted and try to discover yourself . Once all of these are in place , sky is your limit. Although, we must not forget that education is equally important in ones life.

I can yes because is the first step to help one get a good job, university degree is worth to help you get a good and you can added some good skill to back you up.

A degree can't guarantee you a job because it can't guarantee that you actually have basic human wisdom about how to operate in a workplace. You have to figure out how to demonstrate that yourself in a job market full of highly-educated people who were skipped over by the common sense gene (if you know what I mean).

Nowadays that's not the case especially in Nigeria now where the rate of unemployment is very high and lots of people keep graduating too so there is not certainty with that anymore

Nowadays in my country , I will say a capital NO to the question , a university degree is not an automatic ticket in securing a job because there's no job here unless you start a business on your own.

A university degree or any qualification whatsoever isn't a measure for getting a job most especially in my country. The rate of unemployment is growing at a very rapid rate and those that are there don't want to leave

University degree with good grades is the automatic tickets for securing a job. Imagine being graduated from Harvard University and not being employed for 3 months. This is not happening.

University degree is now the automatic ticket to get a job in my own country. Some people go as far as bribing government or company official to get a job. Without this method you are not better than an ssce holder

In the Philippines a college degree is a passport for applying to work in big companies. That is the unwritten standard that labor unions do not like. Those with no college diploma can work as messenger or janitor only.

In my own country, whatever you study, it belongs to you, it doesn't qualify you an automatic job,if you know you want to work, you write application and submit it to officesss where you intend to work

I can say Is not a license for job securing. in my country we only go to school to have the knowledge and the certificate to be able to stand for our self but not to secure job. because most graduates are not having a quality job with their qualifications.

In my own country, whatever you study, it belongs to you, it doesn't qualify you an automatic job,if you know you want to work, you write application and submit it to officesss where you intend to work
It is also very important that with a university degree that you also are willing to gain a lot of experience because everyone will have to start of someplace and therefore you have to be willing to do this as well.

It is also very important that with a university degree that you also are willing to gain a lot of experience because everyone will have to start of someplace and therefore you have to be willing to do this as well.
University degree is just a way of achieving educational achievement, and this degree does not gives you the privilege of securing a job.though its an added advantage when it comes to getting a job.

It is so unfortunate that in my country, even a PhD does not guarantee your securing a good job. Certificates have been turned into a joke now and employers keep making a mockery of the years spent in a university by paying ridiculous salaries and engaging graduates for jobs no different from menial jobs.

The answer to these question In my country would be a big no. I have come across so many persons with great results from well known universities but they have been jobless for years. I have seen some that have even forgotten about their degree and are currently into public transportation. Even our government have told the young ones to get a hand trade because there are no jobs out there.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back