Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you're running a business, or own your own, do you also have a business degree under your belt? I never went to college for business, but I suppose going for business needs would be cool. I don't think I'd ever go back to college to study business. But for those who do have a degree in business and business management, has it helped you with your business?

I don’t have a degree in business, but I have studies it in college a few years ago. Most of the stuff that I know today was self taught from tutorials on YouTube and articles online. It’s surprising what you can find online but I wouldn’t believe everything for one moment!

There again, would I ever get a degree in business? Probably not. Funds are an issue, along with time and what use it would actually have.

I don’t have a degree in business, but I have studies it in college a few years ago. Most of the stuff that I know today was self taught from tutorials on YouTube and articles online. It’s surprising what you can find online but I wouldn’t believe everything for one moment!

There again, would I ever get a degree in business? Probably not. Funds are an issue, along with time and what use it would actually have.
I took some computer science courses, but sadly never took college courses on business. I don't know if I could push myself to go back to college, I don't think I have the patience to go through college again. And I only went for a single year.

But yeah, for me most of my online work skills have been self taught from years of online service and work.

I went to university to get a degree in Business Administration. After I completed my education, I went to study creative writing (one year university diploma) and ten attended six months of intensive online course on SEO and digital marketing. College education has helped me in so many ways

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back