What's new

Is 100% Online investment reasonable??

Seriously online investment is really very good and highly reasonable to some extent but 8t those really depends on the person making the investment. because what I most believe is that someone making an investment without the knowledge about that particular thing he wishes to invest then really that is not reasonable and it can not be call or consider an investment.
Post automatically merged:

Seriously to me it can not be concluded to be 100 percent reasonable because I always believe that what sever that has an advantage most definitely has the negative or the disadvantages of it side that is the side effect of the online operation. to me investment online Is such a scammed to some extent because you dont really know those whom you are dealing with on the platform.

Last edited:
Unless you invested such money on regulated online investment scheme like Cryptocurrency. Then it plays in your own part, making the coins drive to the expected mark, that's when your earnings will be doubled with in one month.

Unless you invested such money on regulated online investment scheme like Cryptocurrency. Then it plays in your own part, making the coins drive to the expected mark, that's when your earnings will be doubled with in one month.
What is the meaning of regulated online investment scheme? Does that mean crypto investment is safe from scam? Pardon me for asking because I am a learner of crypto and one issue with crypto is the lack of regulation. There is no regulatory body like a Central Bank type of agency.

When it comes to online investment, a lot of people tend to interpret this as investing on HYIP. Online investment is more than than, creating a website or a blog is also online investment

It won't be the best of plans to put all your money into one investment or so many types of investment online. You must first do your due diligence to find out about these platforms credibility before investing a dime of your hard earned money into them

Any investment online that does not have a physical office that you can go to lay a complaint is not the best form of investment, they must also show acceptance certificate by the government to prove their genuineness to the people.

In the recent times, wonder why people go blindly into online investment which is not verifiable. Can I have the advantages & disadvantages?
Online investments is very profitable business to do. But it depends on the investment. Before investing your money online, you will need to get more information on the investment to know how profitable it is and to know the risk involved then will the person be successful in the investment

In the recent times, wonder why people go blindly into online investment which is not verifiable. Can I have the advantages & disadvantages?
Going 100% into anything, i will say it’s not reasonable even if it’s not only online but also offline.Since anything can and you always be expecting that which means you should be preparing yourself for any kind of scenario

There are people whose time and resources are all spent online both working and investing as well. It is only going to be wise to invest some amount of your money online and not all.

Legitimate investment scheme online can't promise you high tons of money within short period of time without work. One must work to justify the investment in order to earn reward. Crypto, forex, stock, are simply the options i see online.
100% online investment most times is not reasonable because you don't really know what will happen in the future or you can't really predict so it's better for you to have both an online and offline business to be in both ways.

100% online investment most times is not reasonable because you don't really know what will happen in the future or you can't really predict so it's better for you to have both an online and offline business to be in both ways.
Yes, its not ideal to focus only online to do business. One needs to be versatile too, by creating other businesses offline to keep the cash flow tight.

If you are investing in third-party businesses or programs (forex, cryptos, HYIP, etc.), you might end up losing all your investment. However, if you invest in your own business, you might earn profits. For example, why don't you invest $100 to create an app and launch it on the play store and earn from ads, instead of investing the funds in high yield investment programs?
100% online investment is not reasonable because you don't know what might happen in future so you have to invest at least because of your trust you have an online business you can invest 70% and 30 offline.

If you investment online that you're sure about, then you can do what you can to invest around it to earn better in the future. Crypto is an option, but not 100% guarantee for success.

There is no business that is 100% save even if you operate an offline business. Investing all your capital in an online investment doesn't look like a smart move to me as any mistake can make you to lose your money in weeks.

If you investment online that you're sure about, then you can do what you can to invest around it to earn better in the future. Crypto is an option, but not 100% guarantee for success.
How can you be assured that your online investment is safe and not a scam? If the website vanishes from the internet then how can you recover your investment? Investment in online companies are safe because they are registered with the government although there is also a risk.

How can you be assured that your online investment is safe and not a scam? If the website vanishes from the internet then how can you recover your investment? Investment in online companies are safe because they are registered with the government although there is also a risk.
100% online investment is secure but whatever you must be able to know the kind of online investment which you are putting your funds into

Every business online and offline are full with risk. We can lose it without trace it its a fraudulent investment scheme. If its legit, we can reap from it, even when it is closing down, their will be notice prior to its closure.

Every business online and offline are full with risk. We can lose it without trace it its a fraudulent investment scheme. If its legit, we can reap from it, even when it is closing down, their will be notice prior to its closure.
I am comparing the investment sites to the ptp sites that I have joined. Some are legit at first but later on would be off the internet for unknown reasons. If that happens to an investment site then you can kiss your investment goodbye. A government registered investment company is the legit one.

If you have other reasonable offline types of investment that you think you'd like to get yourself engaged in and is seen to be reasonably okay, then do it as well as the online ones

I am comparing the investment sites to the ptp sites that I have joined. Some are legit at first but later on would be off the internet for unknown reasons. If that happens to an investment site then you can kiss your investment goodbye. A government registered investment company is the legit one.
That's just it, some investment site can surface online, at some point they disappear without putting down notice of it. That's just online business for us, offline business that is regulated by the government can't just varnish that way.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back