Not open for further replies.

Pattertwig21

bookworm
500 Posts Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$6.0000USD
Biznotes
Just wanted to ask opinions on what kind of investment is good? I've been invited to discussions on bonds and stock market, and I wanted to know if there are other possible investment that can be an option as well? I only got small savings, so in consideration to investing with small amounts only, just a start up. Thank you for any kind response :)

We all, to some extent, recognize the potential financial rewards we could attain from real estate investing. One of the benefits of investing in real estate is steady income. The majority of people invest in real estate for the steady flow of cash they earn in the form of rental income. This passive income is a huge incentive to get you started and buy your first rental property. Urban cities or towns with colleges and universities tend to reap higher income because the demand is always high in those areas.

investing on business investment is just like when you have money you invest it on something to get profit from it to invest is not an easy something because everybody who invest want to get a good game from what a western to invest is not an easy something you have to know who you want to invest with because there are lot of people out there that fake and they will convince you to invest with them before you know you not get your money and you not get your profits so you have to think twice before you invest I know the kind of people you want to invest with

An investment is an asset or item that is purchased with the hope that it will generate income or appreciate in value at some point in the future. An investment always concerns the outlay of some asset today (time, money, effort, etc.) in hopes of a greater payoff in the future than what was originally put in

Any invest is good, what ever you invest in, just make sure you have knowledge about it ,know the risk involved and how to make profits in your investment. Also, be willing to take any risk in your investment as you know that investment is 50/50 it's either you loose or you gain .

Any invest is good, what ever you invest in, just make sure you have knowledge about it ,know the risk involved and how to make profits in your investment. Also, be willing to take any risk in your investment as you know that investment is 50/50 it's either you loose or you gain .
It's best to start out investing in mutual funds or exchange-trade funds rather than individual stock and bounds until you get your feet wet.so the action or process of investing money for profit.

We all, to some extent, recognize the potential financial rewards we could attain from real estate investing. One of the benefits of investing in real estate is steady income. The majority of people invest in real estate for the steady flow of cash they earn in the form of rental income. This passive income is a huge incentive to get you started and buy your first rental property. Urban cities or towns with colleges and universities tend to reap higher income because the demand is always high in those areas.
Yeah, this is a great idea. I agree, especially in urban areas where the demand is high for accommodations, right? The passive income from real estate is steady, I'll be considering and plan for this. Thank you!
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for the advise, this is greatly appreciated! I've been doing some research on my own as well, and trying to learn from other people who are knowledgeable on investments and business. Thanks :)

Since you have a very small capital, I would advise you to invest into the cryptocurrency trade industry because it's a very rewarding industry and it has made a lot of people become rich.

As an individual you must invest your money tumi investment is just like planting and harvesting if you don't plant all cultivate in the right season you won't have anything to invest when time to harvest is due

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back