What's new

Investment in recycling!

It is sure profitable to venture into, but the only issue is the accessibility of such Investment opportunities. Such businesses are reserved for government and corporate companies.

Investing in recycling is very profitable but not in all countries because in developing countries it will not be profitable as in developed countries.

Seriously this is something that a lot of companies that are in the Western world are getting involved in right now because there is a lot of waste that can actually be recycled and make a lot of money from it.

Investing in recycling is very profitable but not in all countries because in developing countries it will not be profitable as in developed countries.
I wonder what the difference of the recycling in a poor country with the same business in a rich country? All the people around the world are using recyclable materials like plastic, bottles, cartons and other items. In our country the recycling business is doing good.

Recycling is a very good and profitable business because it help many people to earn and in fact some is even their main source of income more especially in Africa.

That is also one hell of a good business idea if you are in contact with th bright recycling companies. You can go fetch them these recycling materials and they get into whatever it is they do. Win win for both parties

I've actually seen some businesses where a lot of people make decent amount of money from sending their waste to recycling company and get paid for whatever thing they send there.

Recycling is a very business with high income because you really need to have good experience about the business in order for you to plan it very well.

Recycling is also a profitable field but many people don't know about this truth. According to research, every year ,more than 800 million dollars worth cans( which are made with almuinum) are recycled . And this is a profitable business.
Recycling business help to save resources and energy . It helps to reduce lands to fill with waste and it also save the world from pollution. We can say that recycling gives the waste material a new life .

Share your opinion..

Is Investment in recycling profitable?
Thanks for the wonderful information about recycling. You have convinced me to participate in recycling of cans. Actually the cans that we used or an empty can we sell them.

Recycling can be profitable since you can get raw materials for free ( in most cases);however, you need a lot of money to set up the recycling plant. I think you can try paper recycling as this business can be set up for comparatively low price. You cane even set up the plant in your garage
It is also a good business when you invest in recycling of materials it is very profitable because you make huge again from recycling

Recycling is a lucrative business in my place. You do not have to invest in raw material (in fact you even earn by collecting your raw material that is waste). However, you need a lot of investment.

Recycling business is a good business majority of people don't know about. I knew someone from the northern region of my country who is doing this business and he is making a lot of money every day.

Yes you are very right. There's a lot of wealth that abounds with waste recycling. At the moment am working with a team on Plastic waste recycling processes.

My country is definitely a very good place where recycling business will definitely thrive well because we have lots of garbage disposals that can be put into good use especially plastics but we don't have favorable state for investors to come in.

I think it would be great to invest in shares of startups in this industry. I tell you that in the next 5-10 years, recycling would be a big deal globally - and it would be better to key in now that's it's early

Recycling has been a great innovation in the millennium. Most of the advance countries in the world has improved on recycling. They concentrate on recycling the waste materials and make things happened.

Recycling is also a profitable field but many people don't know about this truth. According to research, every year ,more than 800 million dollars worth cans( which are made with almuinum) are recycled . And this is a profitable business.
Recycling business help to save resources and energy . It helps to reduce lands to fill with waste and it also save the world from pollution. We can say that recycling gives the waste material a new life .

Share your opinion..

I think you have made a good point.
Going into a recycling business is profitable, especially if you own a company that can turn that waste into something useful.
Instead of wasting out wastes in landfills, we can recycle our wastes into something useful.

Share your opinion..

Yes. Investment is recycling is profitable. There are companies that have been able to recycle plastic wastes into materials for making clothes and other useful stuff. These companies will spend little on raw materials since they are making use of disposed materials.

The act or business of recycling is very broad and wide,they have the plastics collections for recycling,alluminium,copper,iron-steel,each of them have their respective market which makes it very lucreative if one could have the source to these materials.

It is a lucrative investment, but I am not sure if it is something that I have interest in, or would want to invest my money into. This is due to the fact that I do not fully grasp the concept behind it.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back