What's new

Investing in Low or high value coins

Well said, this is why you should make proper research before investing in any coin, you just don't invest in a coin because it has low value so you are expecting it to go up. You should invest on them because of their potential and performance
[/QUOTE
yes that's very true before investing in any coin you you need to make a proper research on it ,but please if I may asked how can I invest in some of these coins ,and on what coin is advisable for me to invest

I will choose to purchase reduced electronic coins that has actually big prospective of ending up being among the most significant electronic coins in the closest potential.

Investing in low valued coin could sound nice but not all low value coin worth investing in them. You have to consider some factors before pushing your hard earn money into them.
Do they have a good future? Otherwise you lost all your investment

You
shouldn't invest in any cryptocurrency because it has a low value in the sense that many of them were not even go high instead it will be rugpulled.

Personally, I believe that investing in low or high value coins has its advantages and disadvantages. The high value coin like Bitcoins, can yield profits within some few minutes daily as it grows more than falling. The low value coin can be used for long term investment by just watching them to see how they are doing to decide if to put more money or not. It is just my opinion.

The best advice I'm going to give you is that you should always make sure that before you are interested in any coin that you have analysed how the coin is going in order not to make a bad investment.

I think I would do both by splitting the investment and going for the ones with potential for both coins, but if I had to choose one then I would go for low value coins those usually have lower gas fees
The type of cryptocurency coin i would like to invest in would be in the low value coin,i will do this because a good prospective coin would definily have a good chance of appriciating in value in the future,and the fees are low as well.

I'll invest in high coin values although I know it's a high investment risk. High investment coins yield more often than low value coins.

Low cap gems have and will continue tame people rich. The hard part is knowing which coins and when to buy them, then having the patience to hold.

You
shouldn't invest in any cryptocurrency because it has a low value in the sense that many of them were not even go high instead it will be rugpulled.
That is very instructive to know about investment,because it is a rule that you buy crypto whe the price is low,but you need to do your research very well before buying into any coin that is low.

I love to make some long time investment then I trade on some other to make a living.
So if I have $200 I would invest $100 in a low value coins with a good potential of gaining in the next few years.
Then I would invest $100 in a higher coins to gain fast profit

It depends on what you want to achieve,are you investing long term assets or you're looking to profit real quick

The Crypto currency market is growing faster lots of coins are growing faster and the bigger coins are also growing. If you had money like $200 now will Invest in low value (smaller coins ) or high value coins ( bigger coins)?.
I prefer to invest in low value coins because they can pump unexpectedly and you don't need to invest much to reap more, even their Volatility is weak.

I love to make some long time investment then I trade on some other to make a living.
So if I have $200 I would invest $100 in a low value coins with a good potential of gaining in the next few years.
Then I would invest $100 in a higher coins to gain fast profit
That is a good strategy,but for me though i am not really a huge investor,i would like a situation where i would be save keeping my coin in low coin and trading in the high coin.

The Crypto currency market is growing faster lots of coins are growing faster and the bigger coins are also growing. If you had money like $200 now will Invest in low value (smaller coins ) or high value coins ( bigger coins)?.
If you have the patience to buy and invest in small worthless coins and wait it out for it to appreciate before you sell, it's a good strategy but sometimes those coins don't appreciate.

If you have the patience to buy and invest in small worthless coins and wait it out for it to appreciate before you sell, it's a good strategy but sometimes those coins don't appreciate.
When you are investing in small coins you also need to check the developers and how committed they are to the project like mantradao, Matic , lead and self key a good coins to invest on because the developers are committed and creative.

If I had $200 I would definitely be going for a low in value coin but also a coin that appreciates well like ripple, ADA and c98. I recently learned that one makes more profit when one buys crypto with low value and put a lot of money in it.

Stock market vendors often advice new traders to buy low and sell high. How ever as most observers know, high prices tends to lead to more buying. Conversely, low stock prices tend to scare off rather than attract buyers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back