What's new

Investing in Low or high value coins

Bitcoin is high valued coin. There is no risk in investing in Bitcoins because it is the most trusted coin. Shib is low value coin and there can be some risks.

The result of risk management can be perfect in some situations and also can be bad in some situations investing high or low for me is dependent on personal capital if I have a capital to withstand the loss then you can use a invest high and wait for result

When you are investing in small coins you also need to check the developers and how committed they are to the project like mantradao, Matic , lead and self key a good coins to invest on because the developers are committed and creative.
Yes, you're very correct. Without making the proper research on the coins, it's going to cost you when you invest in crap coin that will fade away. Matic is good, I have traded it a few times.

When you are investing in small coins you also need to check the developers and how committed they are to the project like mantradao, Matic , lead and self key a good coins to invest on because the developers are committed and creative.
Matic is a good choice. Another thing that can help is the companies or institutions that are in partnerships with the developers. If Binance is behind a coin, that's one good indicator for me.

I think the best thing is to acquire knowledge about cryptocurrency trading before you can decide on which coin you want to investing. As for me I will go for low-end coins with a prospective future.

I think the best thing is to acquire knowledge about cryptocurrency trading before you can decide on which coin you want to investing. As for me I will go for low-end coins with a prospective future.
Part of knowledge acquisition as regards trading is also knowing the kind of coin to trade at a particular time and the duration for you to trade it to make profits.

Honestly, investing in low price coins will do the magic for me. These coins are those coins with 4 to 5 zeros. One can never tell when they are going to be valued as high as 0.1 dollar. it is termed as a long-term investment and that is why one needs to be patient.

Honestly, investing in low price coins will do the magic for me. These coins are those coins with 4 to 5 zeros. One can never tell when they are going to be valued as high as 0.1 dollar. it is termed as a long-term investment and that is why one needs to be patient.
Yes , you can take example of dogecoin which I remember was worth around $0.001 before few years and now the price is $0.22 , same thing can happen with other low valued potential altcoins like shiba coin.

Personally to me without the calculations,I will prefer to invest in a low rate coin than invest on a high value coin, reason is that the coin can easily rise and replicate the amount I used to invest compare to investing on high value coin

Investing depends on you, if you have enough money I suggest you invest on coins with high values like Bitcoin but if you don't have enough you can invest on coins like Shiba Inu.

A high valued coin will always be the best one for me anytime any day because that will be the most profitable if I am investing in the right projects, one expert Even advise us that we shouldn't care to invest in any cryptocurrency that is more than $100, that we should just focus to invest in cryptocurrency that is less than 50 dollars with potential.

Investing in both is good but need to know the percentage growth of the coin. But if I must choose I would prefer to invest in low value that has a good prospect and growth.

The Crypto currency market is growing faster lots of coins are growing faster and the bigger coins are also growing. If you had money like $200 now will Invest in low value (smaller coins ) or high value coins ( bigger coins)?.

I think the decision to invest in a coin must depend on how profitable a coin is. A low valued coin could be profitable if it has a good market conditions and a high chances of surging in value in the future. Bitcoin is not necessarily the most profitable coin.

Price is one of the major factors for investing, however, more than the price, you need to see total market cap, circulating supply, trading volume in 24 hours, typical holding time, etc. before investing.

What matters is the kind of coin you invested in, I love to invest on small coin, if you invest on small coin, just give it some time to grow you will surely make good amount of money for it, don't be in a hurry to sell off, just hold it for a long time

If i have enough money to invest in crypto and when i've finally decided to invest in crypto, i will invest in high value or larger coins.

The Crypto currency market is growing faster lots of coins are growing faster and the bigger coins are also growing. If you had money like $200 now will Invest in low value (smaller coins ) or high value coins ( bigger coins)?.
I think that it is best to rather split your investment between some of the coins being the high coins and the other coins being the low coins because that will help you to make up for losses as well.

I think I would invest in the ao called low-value coins. The truth is you can't make much with the high-value coins and so the best option would be to look for the right low value coins.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back