What's new

Investing in Low or high value coins

It is not about investing on lower value coins or higher value coins that should be your priority. You should be thinking of wether you should be investing in coins that are long term or short term investment

Someone told me that he invested in a very low value cryptocurrency thinking that it will rise in someday but of course it didn't and he lost a lot of money.

I have been saying this for long now, I don't like investing on high value coins, I love investing on low value coin then leave it for a long period of time. You will surely make many gains from it. But if you invest on Bitcoin, it will be hard for you to make money from it

Most times as good as it is to invest in new coin that has low value,not all coin has the potental to grow to a very high value in future.One need to look out for those behinde the coin,and the you observe their performance and the capitalisation base.

Say you got a small inheritance and you decided to invest it—if you put $5,000 in an account with an interest rate of 7% and contribute an extra $200 a month, after 30 years you’ll have a little over $284,000.

You shouldn't invest in any cryptocurrency because it has a low value in the sense that many of them were not even go high instead it will be rugpulled.
It depends actually their are some coins that are not rug pulled but they are potential enough to make you rich within a split seconds.... Take this as the fact..

I dont normally invest in crypto currency coin and if I invest I prefer investing in the lower coin that has a good promising future rather than investing in high currency that might fall anytime.
You shouldn't invest in any cryptocurrency because it has a low value in the sense that many of them were not even go high instead it will be rugpulled.

You may be able to buy over a million Shib coins with just $10 but you will profit more by investing this $10 in bitcoin compared to shib coin. I think you will make more profits by investing in high value coin.

I can only consider low value coins if they have very good signs of going high after a detailed technical analysis done on them. If not, I won't consider them at all.

I will prefer to invest in lower coin because of the conversion rate , since the profit that will be gained investing would be really high compared to big coins

I may not be able to answer your questions with straight answer. If I am to invest with such an amount. I will diversify the money and invest more or low value coins than higher ones.

The Crypto currency market is growing faster lots of coins are growing faster and the bigger coins are also growing. If you had money like $200 now will Invest in low value (smaller coins ) or high value coins ( bigger coins)?.
I will invest in high value coins like Bitcoin,although it may drop in value, it will surely skyrocket as time goes on because of its popularity. What I need is patience.

I will invest in high value coins like Bitcoin,although it may drop in value, it will surely skyrocket as time goes on because of its popularity. What I need is patience.
You can always Invest in bitcoin though not with huge amount, you can invest like 30% and the rest on smaller coins with higher tendency to grow.

You can always Invest in bitcoin though not with huge amount, you can invest like 30% and the rest on smaller coins with higher tendency to grow.
I like the idea of investing low in popular cryptocucies like Bitcoin and high in less popular ones.

I like the idea of investing low in popular cryptocucies like Bitcoin and high in less popular ones.
bitcoin is not a low popular coin it is a very popular coin and is a big coin so when you have much funds you can invest like 30% in its why invest 70% in remaining smaller coins.

For me as a person I don't believe in investing or investment On Coins but if I'm going to decide on such it will have to be a very good and reliable coin example Bitcoin, etherium or and Doge coin.

I will advise you to be very careful whenever you want to invest in any cryptocurrency because there are lots of them that have no use case.

I do not have a lot of money, therefore, I would consider investing on low valued coin because the risk is fewer. let say I invest $10 and buy 40 dogecoin, if the value is lost, I will lose only $10.

I do not have a lot of money, therefore, I would consider investing on low valued coin because the risk is fewer. let say I invest $10 and buy 40 dogecoin, if the value is lost, I will lose only $10.
This risk management and it is very good. You are investing what you are okay loosing. And I believe it is best to invest on low value coin. Once it rise you stand a chance of getting more profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back