What's new

Investing in Low or high value coins

The Crypto currency market is growing faster lots of coins are growing faster and the bigger coins are also growing. If you had money like $200 now will Invest in low value (smaller coins ) or high value coins ( bigger coins)?.
I will invest in both, I will divide the money and use a part for the bigger coin while I use the second part for the smaller part.

It is always very important to make a lot of research about any particular cryptocurrency you want to put your money on because there are a lot of shitcoins out there that will never do well.

I personally prefer the coin which has less value now because i will be able to acquire more with little money i have and i wiil wait for years to get value before sold it

I will invest in both, I will divide the money and use a part for the bigger coin while I use the second part for the smaller part.
That is a good strategy and I advise you invest more or smaller coins than bigger ones so that you can easily see your profit margin in a very short time.

Investing in high value currency is less risky compared to low value currencies. For example investing in Bitcoin is less risky compared to investing in dogecoin. However, if you are lucky you might earn more profits from low value coin.

That is a good strategy and I advise you invest more or smaller coins than bigger ones so that you can easily see your profit margin in a very short time.
Ok thanks, you mean smaller coins are more profitable than the bigger coins? Which smaller coins can you recommend that will yield interest within a short period of time?

Ok thanks, you mean smaller coins are more profitable than the bigger coins? Which smaller coins can you recommend that will yield interest within a short period of time?
You can check most of the smaller coins that are available on Binance and pick the ones you can afford to invest on. This has been working perfectly for me.

You can check most of the smaller coins that are available on Binance and pick the ones you can afford to invest on. This has been working perfectly for me.
Ok, thanks is it only binance I can get from? I am asking because I do not have binance I only have trust wallet, if it's the only place I can as well download it and see how it goes.

Ok, thanks is it only binance I can get from? I am asking because I do not have binance I only have trust wallet, if it's the only place I can as well download it and see how it goes.
You can also use Trust wallet, all you just need to do is possibly go to binance to check those coins and search for them in trust wallet then you can invest in them in your trust wallet most coins available on binance are on Trust wallet.

The real deal all the best investment here is to invest in low value coins so that by the time they're priced suits up or hit the market, you can become two times richer
Post automatically merged:

I don't think it is advisable for someone to start investment with high value cryptocurrency because relatively they can be expensive at that time. Which Time low value cryptocurrency will become expensive and you will have some profits to smile at

Last edited:
Most of the small investors who has experience trading coins choose the lower coins that got potential, because they can afford plenty of them. Incase when it increases up to 30% their profit will be valuable enough due to good of the small coins they've stored.

It's not news that cryptocurrency trade is a very lucrative market. It could make you rich overnight and could do otherwise if care is not taken. I like investing on cryptocurrency but I don't invest an amount I can't afford to lose. That's a useful advise to cryptocurrency investors.
That is very instructive and a very good way to go about your investment expecially when it has to do with cryptocurency trading,You just have to do trading with what you can afford to loss.

It should not just be about you investing in low or high value coins but about you knowing how to invest in a proper coin after due diligence on your part in the viability of the Coin

I think I would do both by splitting the investment and going for the ones with potential for both coins, but if I had to choose one then I would go for low value coins those usually have lower gas fees

investing on high and low coins ,might be all profitable ,but as for me I won't invest in cryptocurrency because of it low value ,in the sense that many of them were not even go high but instead it will rock pulled down,but I think investing in bnb coins might be also profitable

The Crypto currency market is growing faster lots of coins are growing faster and the bigger coins are also growing. If you had money like $200 now will Invest in low value (smaller coins ) or high value coins ( bigger coins)?.
The value of a coin to invest don't really matter but the thing that matters is the ability for the coin to rise fast. Litcoin is high valued than binance coin but binance coin is profitable that litcoin this year

investing on high and low coins ,might be all profitable ,but as for me I won't invest in cryptocurrency because of it low value ,in the sense that many of them were not even go high but instead it will rock pulled down,but I think investing in bnb coins might be also profitable
Well said, this is why you should make proper research before investing in any coin, you just don't invest in a coin because it has low value so you are expecting it to go up. You should invest on them because of their potential and performance

It is always very important to make a lot of research about any particular cryptocurrency you want to put your money on because there are a lot of shitcoins out there that will never do well.
The best thing before investing in any of the crypto currency coin is to first make a thorough research on any coin to know the future before actually investing in the coin.

Well, I think it depends if this is money I can afford to lose. I think I would do some research myself and invest in smaller coin and hope for the best. Or better still I could trade with it.

Well, I think it depends if this is money I can afford to lose. I think I would do some research myself and invest in smaller coin and hope for the best. Or better still I could trade with it.
You just have to make proper research before making any form of investment, there are various coins with low value but has high potential and very good performance in the market. There are also some you should avoid. So make proper research before you invest.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back