Investing in Low or high value coins

ahmedo24

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 9, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The Crypto currency market is growing faster lots of coins are growing faster and the bigger coins are also growing. If you had money like $200 now will Invest in low value (smaller coins ) or high value coins ( bigger coins)?.

It's been a long time that I have been seeing crypto currency investments that seemed to have earned for some people. But before I indulge in crypto currency I want to know how a crypto is born, who created it and how it was created. The next question is how do the crypto currency multiply? If that would be answered then I would probably engage in trading.

It's been a long time that I have been seeing crypto currency investments that seemed to have earned for some people. But before I indulge in crypto currency I want to know how a crypto is born, who created it and how it was created. The next question is how do the crypto currency multiply? If that would be answered then I would probably engage in trading.
The cryptocurrency generally is being created by different people for different purposes like bitcoin was created to be a decentralized coin that can be used to pay make payments across broad without any interference of third party so the number of different course we have are created by people with different mission to make life much easier for everybody.

You should invest in crypto currency not for the price value but for the percentage growth. Check in what percentage the coin and growing and invest on the currency that has highest growth rate.

This days i love to look up to the smaller coins with high level of potential to invest for the long term. BNB coin have improved to be among the world top 4 coins, i still consider it as my number one, even if its no longer small coin.

I am quite fascinated witnessing the growth of BNB coin, however, I am not using Binance, therefore I do not have BNB coins

I would prefer to invest in low digital coins that has huge potential of becoming amongst the biggest digital coins in the nearest future.

The Crypto currency market is growing faster lots of coins are growing faster and the bigger coins are also growing. If you had money like $200 now will Invest in low value (smaller coins ) or high value coins ( bigger coins)?.
One way to actually maximise your earning in the cryptocurency market trading is to invest with a low value coin and be patient to allow it appriciate.Because the low value coin with great potential will eventually grow with time.

What matters is the kind of coin you invested in, I love to invest on small coin, if you invest on small coin, just give it some time to grow you will surely make good amount of money for it, don't be in a hurry to sell off, just hold it for a long time

I think investors are really not looking into the high crypto currency in the market again. You can Invest in low crypto currency with good project. Don't invest in shitcoin and say you are investing in low project

I would divide into two out three, invest some into high value and invest third part into lower value for long term especially. Like Ada

I think it will be much better if one can be investing in low value coin just because of the fact that a lot of people are now looking beyond Bitcoin itself and looking for good project that can be like Bitcoin in the near future

If I have $200 right now I will invest in a high value coin that I believe has potential something like binance coin that I already know we give me more returns of my investment.

With that amount, I think my best option would be to invest in a crypto coin with low value. It makes no sense in investing in a coin that is already high. The chance of getting good profit is extremely small

If you really want to make money then you should consider low-value coins, it is easier for a coin that has a market cap of $1m to grow 10X to $10m than for a coin with a $500m market cap to double to $1b. But low-value coins come with higher risk.

Either low value coin or high value coin, it is still the same. The best thing is to do lots of research on the couch before investing in the coin. As for me I will like to invest in binance coin for I believe that it will be very profitable in the future to come. And also dogecoin is good also.

I invest in any of the coin that cut's my attention, provided that it got economic benefits in the future I'll simply go for it even though its a lower coin.

You can invest in any coin as long as you do your research and find it worth investing in but preferably invest in high value coins.

I believe in investing in coins with good use cases. This is because these type of coins gives me opportunity to be able to earn passive income and the use cases attract investors to it as well .

You shouldn't invest in any cryptocurrency because it has a low value in the sense that many of them were not even go high instead it will be rugpulled.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back