What's new

Investing in Low or high value coins

Investing in coins with value will obviously be of a advantage more to you than a disadvantage because those coins will be having a lot liquidity because of their value in the market

Someone told me that he invested in a very low value cryptocurrency thinking that it will rise in someday but of course it didn't and he lost a lot of money.
See! Most people lose money because of ignorance, most people are doing it so let me also do it and it doesn't work that way... If u are to invest into any coin, you must make your own personal research before investing and you don't invest all your money into just one coin....

There's nothing wrong in investing in both high value and low value tokens. However, high value tokens is better if you have enough money. It's more reliable too. I invest in low value coins with small money and intend to hold for years.

If you want to make money faster with the cryptocurrency investment, it'll be good to go for coins with low price, by eating higher volume and weight onto the price appreciate before you sell and count your profit.

If you want to make money faster with the cryptocurrency investment, it'll be good to go for coins with low price, by eating higher volume and weight onto the price appreciate before you sell and count your profit.
That's correct, those coins that have smaller value can easily be up by more than 500% in a very short time though immediately they are up sell them because they can easily crash.

bitcoin is not a low popular coin it is a very popular coin and is a big coin so when you have much funds you can invest like 30% in its why invest 70% in remaining smaller coins.
If you read what I said carefully and understand it completely, you will realize that I didn't say Bitcoin is a less popular coin. What I said is what you said.

I think I should invest any low coin before looking for an high term investment, because as a investor you have to start on a low coin before going on the high one.

The most important thing about cryptocurrencies is whether or not they can go up or down and not the price at the moment for you to buy.

It's not news that cryptocurrency trade is a very lucrative market. It could make you rich overnight and could do otherwise if care is not taken. I like investing on cryptocurrency but I don't invest an amount I can't afford to lose. That's a useful advise to cryptocurrency investors.

I would go with coins with low values under $1. They mostly have the potential to grow speedily provided they are sound projects with excellent uses.

If I had $200 right now and wanted to invest in crypto currency, I would invest in new coins like win, win did a 65% increase in the last 24 hours and it's not even up to $1 yet.

There is a new cryptocurrency called gold token, a lot of people bought the presale thinking that it would moon but the team rugpulled.

You shou,d invest in tokens and coins that have a moderate value and this is what I have been observing. Moderate coins such as BNB are successful. You can invest in high value coins but make sure you check the transaction fees and trade fees of your trading platform.

Invest with coins with low value and allow it for 3 years u will see the results mean while I miss BNB earlier 2017 it was like 6 cent then
Not all coins you see that just come out or are just added into the cryptocurrency market is worth ones investment even for the long term you're talking about here. One might just be losing to the wrong poocoin

I'd rather invest in tokens that have potential value than established coins already. They have potential for not only immediate higher profit but also future value that can bring higher profit.
So I'll go for low valued coins based on future projections

It's not all about investing in high or low value whatever it's about doing your homework and invest on coins that have prospect or is anchored on a good project

It is advisable for someone to invest in low value coins. Which time their values is going to rise and that will mean a lot of money to you if you bought a considerable amount

It is always important that you are here for the kind of cryptocurrency to invest on. It is also important that you are careful because there are many shit coins with very low value and use case.

Investing in both the low and high coins is both profitable because they both give profit but i prefer investing in small coin with potential.

I heard that Investing in low value coins is a very good idea so far the coin have tendency of having a high value in the near future, but because I am not so knowledgeable when it comes to crypto currency, I don't know if that idea is right

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back