What's new

Investing in government bonds

Government bonds are meant for the elites and so it is not going to be easy for the masses to even consider them due to how expensive they're.
i don't think that government bonds is only meant for the rich,though the suscription rate is fair,and it is a very secure bond as your money would be given back to you after the interest has been paid upfront.

I beg to disagree, I would only say that it is the rich that doesn't have knowledge about investing that buys government bonds, something that lays about 10-15% when investments like real estate, crypto offers more

Technically speaking, there is zero loss in investing in government bonds as the government does not cheat on its people. sadly, when the government is corrupt, your investment will be in risk.

I have not invested in government bonds before but I know that some people are into it. But I can't confirm if they are making it in this platform or not because I don't have any proof. I will just continue holding of my coins as I can still make money here too. Thanks for sharing.

Treasury bonds are considered safe. Treasury notes and bonds are backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. treasury, so there is virtually no risk of default.

Investing in government Bond is one of the ways to make money for yourself and your family. The sad thing is that most people don't know about this. Those who know about it don't tell others how to benefit from it.

I guess that people in their numbers would have loved the investment with government bonds as they may actually concider it less risky compared to other forms of investment. I don't have any investment in any government bond though

That's true. A lot of people go ahead to invest on government bonds because it's safe. But sometimes it's very risky the government of nowadays are not to be trusted.

There was a time in my childhood when I was quite interested in government prize bonds because I liked the idea of winning a prize by the government. However, later I realized that earning from prize bonds is not that simple as it sounds. Has anyone ever won any money after purchasing a prize bond?

The rich guys here are investing in government bonds instead of corporate stocks. They say that government bonds cannot go down in value and the interest rate is pretty good although in stocks you can earn more when there is a bull run. However, the issue with government bonds is that the denomination are pretty high at $10k minimum which we ordinary people cannot afford. Well, the stocks is our only choice.
I feel like these government bonds can only be accessed by rich people.
Their value does not decrease and that means the profit would be very significant.
I wish ordinary people could afford this one.

The rich guys here are investing in government bonds instead of corporate stocks. They say that government bonds cannot go down in value and the interest rate is pretty good although in stocks you can earn more when there is a bull run. However, the issue with government bonds is that the denomination are pretty high at $10k minimum which we ordinary people cannot afford. Well, the stocks is our only choice.
Government bonds are not affordable. Only the wealthy can afford it. The interest rate is okay and the value does not decrease. I think the risks involved in government bonds are less compared to those of corporate bonds.

Government investment although it's safe to a particular extent, it's quite expensive and it's is mostly the rich that can afford to make such investments.

To be honest with you, I don't know much about this scenario you described. I don't know how they make so much money off government bonds, perhaps because of the stability it offers or something.

I can only invest in government Bond issue by the new region in the country. There is possibility of getting return on investment on the government Bond before the regime is over. The new regime will spend at least 8 years empower and this is more than enough to make gain with government Bond.

I prefer government bond investment, you don't have to worry about losing because government can not loose, the only thing is that investment must come from someone with enough money.

I prefer government bond investment, you don't have to worry about losing because government can not loose, the only thing is that investment must come from someone with enough money.
Absolutely, the only thing is that you will have to invest into such bond in a long time to enable you make significant profit from it but it certainly secure and reliable.

Investment in government bond is a good one, it is secured from high risk and it's so safe from owning. It is successful and lucrative. In some nation where by the government of the day is full of corruption they divert the fund for selfish reasons.

Government bond is one of the way to invest for long-term. It is possible to make a good return on investment on government Bond. Most of the government Bond usually pay about 30% return on investment every year till the stipulated time.

Investment in government bonds is a good one that is lucrative and easy. It's long term investment that you can do without the help of the country. You need just to exercise patience and be ready to take the risk.

The government bonds is one of the reliable means of investment. The only thing is that the government bonds favour the big investors more. Investors who have enough money to invest.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back